Record Covid 19 cases hit the US as clueless Biden does nothing to stop it

My doctor was prescribing ivermectin at the beginning with excellent results. Then the State told her if she continues her license to practice may be pulled.

Same thing Trump should have done. After all, you lefties said Trump did nothing to stop it.

Thats just mindless rubbish. Thats not what was said.

Since the start of the pandemic Trump was his usual bullshit machine, constantly spreading Covid-19 misinformation, contrading his medical experts and CDC guidelines, playing down the risks, holding huge maskless political rallies in breakout areas, getting everyone around him infected and even showing up for a debate right after himself testing positive for Covid.

Trump failed to rally this country to seriously meet the challenge from the onset and it cost us many lives. Thank god he came out on the right side of getting people vaccinated, but even there, he never publicly took the shot.

Biden on the other hand put his head down, supported his medical professionals, consistently did what needs to be done, said what needs to be said. Thats not going to prevent Covid evolution, but as far as the leadership goes Biden has been fairly solid.

Last edited:
My doctor was prescribing ivermectin at the beginning with excellent results. Then the State told her if she continues her license to practice may be pulled.
Because we have a corrupt gov't from hell now. A media that is completely worthless.........and fact checkers from China.

The data is clear that the countries who used Ivermectin treatments saw the cases and deaths drop.

In this country they parrot the IT'S HORSE DEWORMER.........garbage........It's been used since 1975 and is safe and effective. But PFIZER and MODERNA must get their money and get it from the Medical Mafia in this country.

Since the start of the pandemic Trump was his usual bullshit machine, constantly spreading Covid-19 misinformation, contrading his medical experts and CDC guidelines, playing down the risks, holding huge maskless political rallies in breakout areas, getting everyone around him infected and even showing up for a debate right after himself testing positive for Covid.

Trump failed to rally this country to seriously meet the challenge from the onset and it cost us many lives. Thank god he came out on the right side of getting people vaccinated, but even there, he never publicly took the shot.

Biden on the other hand put his head down, supported his medical professionals, consistently did what needs to be done, said what needs to be said. Thats not going to prevent Covid evolution, but as far as the leadership goes Biden has been fairly solid.
Was that xenophobe Trump putting travel restrictions on China or racist Trump for not letting infected illegals in and shipping them all over America?

Was that xenophobe Trump putting travel restrictions on China or racist Trump for not letting infected illegals in and shipping them all over America?
Deflection, it's all you have.

None of that matters much when virus is already spreading like wildfire in your communities. Telling people the truth of the danger, explaining importance of prevention, supporting people as they do that, and setting example is what really mattered.

Last edited:
Deflection, it's all you have.

None of that matters much when virus is already spreading like wildfire in your communities. Telling people the truth of the danger, explaining importance of prevention, supporting people as they do that, and setting example is what really mattered.
Deflection? That was all Democrats were saying in Spring 20. Are you admitting it was all political theater by Democrats? I agree then.

What I personally can't get over are the countless idiots out there who wake up with a few sniffles, run to test themselves with at home kits, and then go stand in line for hours waiting to be tested for omicron. Many of these same people then jump on Facebook and run off at the mouth about how they feel fine . . . other than a few sniffles. Newsflash: you've come down with the common cold, idiots.

I do agree with this.

They have got to be totally embarrassed by Biden's circus now, and their suffering under these high prices has got to be the hardest emotional trauma that they've ever had to hide.

Thanks for the good wishes! I thought it would be milder --- I mean, all the Internet sites said 5 to 7 days, right?? Darn, five weeks now. I'd have bet against it being this bad, but I'd have been wrong. Of course, mine is Delta if it's Covid at all because five weeks ago, Omicron wasn't in the country. So I do hope Omicron is mild and quick.
Have you been taking Zinc, Vit C&D and Quercetin?

Incorrect. Trump was not informed about the critical timing of hydroxychloroquine. It has to be present as the virus attempts to infect, not after. You are incorrect about Trump. Trump's hydroxychloroquine stops coronaviruses.

IVERMECTIN......

BINGO. But we can't get Ivermectin because the Merck patent has expired, making it very cheap. Instead, we are supposed to sacrifice our health by taking experimental mRNA treatments for which Big Pharma has been given blanket immunity from liability, and the new pills from Pfizer and Merck. The new pills, like Ivermectin, are 3CL Protease inhibitors. The differences are that the new pills are incredibly expensive and they lack the decades of safe use record that Ivermectin has.

BINGO. But we can't get Ivermectin because the Merck patent has expired, making it very cheap. Instead, we are supposed to sacrifice our health by taking experimental mRNA treatments for which Big Pharma has been given blanket immunity from liability, and the new pills from Pfizer and Merck. The new pills, like Ivermectin, are 3CL Protease inhibitors. The differences are that the new pills are incredibly expensive and they lack the decades of safe use record that Ivermectin has.
Makes one wonder how many people died due to getting MSM to globally put down use of therapeutics.....and link it, somehow, to Trump.

In 2008, it was known that vaccines fail for mucosal immunity. Saliva of the vaxxed is poor in immunity. Gates-Fau Chi vaccine cartel deliberately failed to mention that they knew boosters would be required, but shirking their responsibility because they knew it would create protest and resistance:

Dec 2021 Low Mucosal Vaccination

And because Baric is implicated in producing chimeraviruses in the lab, Baric et al, mention the same problem before this publication in 2008 and before SARS-C0V-2 , and is about as absurd as not telling Trump about the critical timing of hydroxychloroquine to ensure its failure:

'In spite of long-term efforts, fully effective animal vaccines to prevent CoV infection of mucosal tissues remains elusive, and single-dose live but not killed vaccines induced the most consistent protection (Saif LJ, [2004] Animal Coronavirus Vaccines: Lessons for SARS, Developmental Biology 119: 129-140). Vaccines inducing mucosal immunity are the most effective, but unfortunately, these vaccines often are short-lived, a limitation observed even after natural infection.

As a consequence, these vaccines may not prevent reinfection and effective immunization may require frequent boosting, factors complicating CoV vaccine design.'
(Enjuanes L, DeDiego ML, Alvarez E, Capiscol C, Baric R, Vaccines for Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Virus and Other Coronaviruses, in Ch. 25 The Nidoviruses, ASM Press, Washington, D.C., 2008)

Forum List

Back