Record Covid 19 cases hit the US as clueless Biden does nothing to stop it

He should round up anyone who can't show proof of vaccination and put them in the centers trump put those immigrant children in.

How bout that.

How about we round up all you broke-ass colored boys and ship your worthless asses back to Botswana? How 'bout that?

LOL another moron who can't read simple charts. Look at the cases dumbfuck
I was referring to the major differences in the current COVID outbreaks between the two countries. Why does SK have a sleep increase while Japan basically has no outbreak?

Maybe you can answer for him.

Wait till you get it. Doesn't count what you think of it till you actually get it.
Simply cant agree. Its incredibly mild. Sadly some people ger really sick in life. Hope you get better soon. As an example 100% of the NBA, NFL, NHL, COLLEGE Players who supposedly had corona are all just fine. The large majority didnt even have a sniffle.

Simply cant agree. Its incredibly mild. Sadly some people ger really sick in life. Hope you get better soon. As an example 100% of the NBA, NFL, NHL, COLLEGE Players who supposedly had corona are all just fine. The large majority didnt even have a sniffle.
Thanks for the good wishes! I thought it would be milder --- I mean, all the Internet sites said 5 to 7 days, right?? Darn, five weeks now. I'd have bet against it being this bad, but I'd have been wrong. Of course, mine is Delta if it's Covid at all because five weeks ago, Omicron wasn't in the country. So I do hope Omicron is mild and quick.

Thanks for the good wishes! I thought it would be milder --- I mean, all the Internet sites said 5 to 7 days, right?? Darn, five weeks now. I'd have bet against it being this bad, but I'd have been wrong. Of course, mine is Delta if it's Covid at all because five weeks ago, Omicron wasn't in the country. So I do hope Omicron is mild and quick.
Changes with the new CDC guidelines ???????? So a person gets COVID, and after 5 day's they can be required to come back to work but wear a mask ?? What if they aren't over it after 5 day's (seems short), otherwise if the person is still testing positive even ??????

So here we have another way to spread COVID faster than ever before (might be ok if striving towards herd immunity, otherwise if more people got the thing)...... However, are companies being favored with this change all due to their struggles in dealing with COVID positive worker absenteeism ?? Hmmmm.

This is a weird thing it seems. All about the timing maybe ???? 2022 midterms is on the way or around the corner.

It appears to be spiking right now, and now the CDC is watering it down ? Don't believe in the shut downs, but I do believe in people being allowed to get well (7 days minimum if got a good case of it), at the least maybe ???

Then no test required after that time span is completed and the patient is well enough to work again. Worked out ok before right ?

5 day's seems short, but I could be wrong. What say you all ? What stats did they base this change off of ? When I had Covid, I guess it could have been 5 day's where as I could have been ok to rejoin the workforce. I can't remember exactly.

I was told to stay out 10 days before I could return. I think I could have been ok to return at 7 day's, but not sure about 5 day's.

I was referring to the major differences in the current COVID outbreaks between the two countries. Why does SK have a sleep increase while Japan basically has no outbreak?

Maybe you can answer for him.
And I already answered it for you but you didn't like the truth

This is unbelievable. The left bitched that Trump did nothing to fight the pandemic and under Biden, cases hit record numbers even WITH vaccine mandates.

Whatchagonnado, BIden?

45EE042F-7480-4024-A4C8-0EC60D8016ED.jpeg

Best wishes to you on Delta. Hope you get well soon.......Delta on some is brutal. Hopefully Omicron will end this.

Forum List

Back