RECORD 65 MILLION NON-ENGLISH SPEAKERS IN USA - Arabic Fastest Growing

It should be - Obama and Hillary are importing them as fast as they can.

Welcome to the 'Change' Barry was talking about in 2008.

Record 64.7 million non-English speakers in U.S.

100% of illegal immigrant Islamic Terrorists, as proven, also vote DNC / Hillary.

I vote that the REQUIREMENT that government agencies and
medical facilities supply FREE translators to persons who
do not speak English -----be RECINDED. People who cannot provide their own translators ------should PAY for the service
Of course----the need can be EASILY fulfilled by volunteers from ones own community. The costs should not be borne
by the taxpayer or by hospitals

:p

My youngest daughter tried to befriend a Spanish-Speaking-ONLY child - who was, with her parents in this country illegally. My daughter made the effort to learn some Spanish to be able to talk to her. That whole year the little girl made no effort to learn English, and our school district paid for an interpreter for that 1 student , to follow her around and interpret English into Spanish for HER, and she never made an effort to learn 1 word of English.

Sorry, but that's BS! If you come into this country illegally it is not my / America's responsibility to accommodate the criminals.

If you come into another country you have to do your best to know its official language
It's some kind of respect for the country and its people and it's useful for the immigrant too :)

think back folks------it was sometime----(depending entirely on memory) that it became LAW---that all agencies and---medical facilities ---etc SUPPLY FREE SPANISH INTERPRETERS---
now there are governmental agencies in my town that offer
some dozen different language interpreters (including Arabic)
I OBJECT -----for financial reasons---too much of a hardship
for some places-----like small hospitals. People can BRING
their own-------my suggestion is-----the local IMAM can
carry a beeper and show up when BEEPED. I once had an
Arabic ONLY speaking patient----I struggled----tried to tell him--GET SOMEONE from your mosque......... didn't work. It was horrible-----he kept insisting on seeing only me----

It should be - Obama and Hillary are importing them as fast as they can.

Welcome to the 'Change' Barry was talking about in 2008.

Record 64.7 million non-English speakers in U.S.

100% of illegal immigrant Islamic Terrorists, as proven, also vote DNC / Hillary.

:p
Fucking wonderful...I wonder what plans the hand wringing libs have for this. "AWWWWWW....We have to stop using English because the foreigners might become offended"

If you come into another country you have to do your best to know its official language
It's some kind of respect for the country and its people and it's useful for the immigrant too :)
Not learning the language of one's new home is most likely to result in that person's membership into a permanent underclass

We can't have an official language because it would offend the non-Americans.

Not learning the language of one's new home is most likely to result in that person's membership into a permanent underclass

don't count on it--------it can be USED to create some special forms of power. ------I used to ENVY the teens who came
from Spanish speaking homes-----and got a CREAM PUFF JOB being a "translator" --------they got a lot more money than I made as a baby-sitter at 50 cents per hour. If DA ARABS insist on "translators" ----their people will be making
the CASH. Sorry amigos-----but you guys took advantage
of those "laws"------way back---(I think) in the 60s and 70s

I call bullshit !

Just cause English is not the first language doesn't mean the person doesn't want to speak or doesn't understand English .

Espically young immigrants . Who are bi lingual .

I call bullshit !

Just cause English is not the first language doesn't mean the person doesn't want to speak or doesn't understand English .

Espically young immigrants .

Espically you, tim. In my "extensive" experience ---it happens that there are OLD people who refuse to learn----
--(old-----over 30) In my "extensive" experience----don't count on a muslim woman ---married-----to ever learn

I call bullshit !

Espically you, tim. In my "extensive" experience ---it happens that there are OLD people who refuse to learn----
--(old-----over 30) In my "extensive" experience----don't count on a muslim woman ---married-----to ever learn

This thread is bullshit xenophobia . It makes a leap that because someone speaks another language , they don't know English . Totally false .

I call bullshit !

I can remember little old ladies when I was young that couldn't drive a car, their husbands would not let them.........99% of them couldn't or didn't know how to put gas in a car when full service stations died off........

I call bullshit !

No. it's old grandma who doesn't lean . Ma n pa learn, and the kids are fluent in both .

The op's link says there are 41 mill immigrants . Let's say ALL of theM come from non English speaking backgrounds . That still doesn't add up to 65 mill. "Non English speakers"

Forum List

Back