Reconciliation for Fallen Angels & Fallen Humans

She always means well, Meri.

Purgatory is the word used to describe the final purification that an imperfect soul passes through after death which makes it perfect to enter the presence of God in heaven, provided that the soul (1) did not die in a state of unrepentant mortal sin, and (2) was not already purified during their life. Upon death those in (1) will go straight to hell for their eternal punishment, while those in (2) will go straight to heaven for their eternal reward (i.e., the saints). While not a popular belief today, this is the infallible doctrine of the Catholic Church which you can read about in part one, section two, chapter three of the Catechism.

On Wednesday, October 11, at the general audience in Saint Peter’s Square, Francis said that such a judgment is not to be feared, because “at the end of our history there is the merciful Jesus,” and therefore “everything will be saved. Everything.” (and only then through the Blessed Mary instead of mean Jesus. To wit, the Pope on May 12: "A Mary of our own making: one who restrains the arm of a vengeful God; one sweeter than Jesus the ruthless judge.”)

^ You can't have it both ways.

As for Bibles, why do the Catholics need their own version? What was the point of reworking the actual one?
Antisemitism, for one. The Catholic Bible riddled the Old Testament. What the Catholic Church did is called Replacement Theology. They replaced the Jew with themselves where ever they could, and usurped their blessings.

For the truth, get a King James that includes the Greek and Hebrew, so you can nail down the translations.
e.g.
In English -"It Is Finished"
In Greek - "It is Tetelestai"
- When a debt was paid the Greeks stamped the contract, Tetelestai, which meant, "Paid in Full."

Not only that, but you will find that in the correct tense, Christ said, "It is Tetelesai, and continues to be tetelestai."
No need to be sent to purgatory camp to finish what Christ started. His grace is sufficient...

Last edited:
Purgatory is the word used to describe the final purification that an imperfect soul passes through after death which makes it perfect to enter the presence of God in heaven, provided that the soul (1) did not die in a state of unrepentant mortal sin, and (2) was not already purified during their life. Upon death those in (1) will go straight to hell for their eternal punishment, while those in (2) will go straight to heaven for their eternal reward (i.e., the saints). While not a popular belief today, this is the infallible doctrine of the Catholic Church which you can read about in part one, section two, chapter three of the Catechism.

On Wednesday, October 11, at the general audience in Saint Peter’s Square, Francis said that such a judgment is not to be feared, because “at the end of our history there is the merciful Jesus,” and therefore “everything will be saved. Everything.” (and only then through the Blessed Mary instead of mean Jesus. To wit, the Pope on May 12: "A Mary of our own making: one who restrains the arm of a vengeful God; one sweeter than Jesus the ruthless judge.”)

^ You can't have it both ways.

As for Bibles, why do the Catholics need their own version? What was the point of reworking the actual one?
Antisemitism, for one. The Catholic Bible riddled the Old Testament. What the Catholic Church did is called Replacement Theology. They replaced the Jew with themselves where ever they could, and usurped their blessings.

For the truth, get a King James that includes the Greek and Hebrew, so you can nail down the translations.
e.g.
In English -"It Is Finished"
In Greek - "It is Tetelestai"
- When a debt was paid the Greeks stamped the contract, Tetelestai, which meant, "Paid in Full."

Not only that, but you will find that in the correct tense, Christ said, "It is Tetelesai, and continues to be tetelestai."
No need to be sent to purgatory camp to finish what Christ started. His grace is sufficient...

Your understanding is incorrect.

With all due respect Meri, Christ nailed our sins to the cross. There is no need for a purifying place to remove sin. If you accept Christ as your Savior, our Father puts our sins behind Him and doesn't even remember them.

This is the root word of purgatory ~ Purgatory comes from a Late Latin verb meaning "to cleanse" — purge shares the same root. In Roman Catholic doctrine, souls atoned for past sins in purgatory before entering heaven.

The cross is the only purgatory there was for sinners:
Hebrews 1:3
"Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high"
Purged. Past tense. It is done.

Hebrews 10:12
But when Christ had offered for all time a single sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of ... But Christ offered himself as a sacrifice that is good forever.

And because of that, our Father said this:
Hebrews 8:12
For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Christ's work was complete. When God looks at a person who has accepted the gift Christ offered, He doesn't see us, or remember what wrong we did. He sees the righteousness of His Son, Jesus.

Listen to Paul. "Absent from the body means present with the Lord." It is a straight shot! :)

Last edited:
With all due respect Meri, Christ nailed our sins to the cross. There is no need for a purifying place to remove sin. If you accept Christ as your Savior, our Father puts our sins behind Him and doesn't even remember them.
In my opinion, you misunderstand scripture. You also appear to take the misunderstandings that are plucked out of New Testament letters, and then try to re-shape the Gospels around them. For one, Paul did not say our sins were nailed to the cross. It was our condemnation (some compare it to a warrant for arrest) for not following the totality of Jewish law.

Next, in Judaism, priests continually offered new sacrifices to forgive additional sins or sins that were repeated. In Christ, our sins are forgiven when we turn away from that sin and back to God. The Letters often talk of God's Law (not Jewish law) being written on our hearts, and that we follow God's Law because of our love of God and His ways.

Jesus, in the Gospels, speaks of purification, of paying the last penny, of being judged. I, too, believe I understand what Paul (and the other authors) are saying. Our understandings differ, sometimes quite dramatically--but I don't think that will be held against either one of us. :)

Ummm, how can you be without christ if you are with YHWH and your faith claims your christ and God as one in the same?

By missing the hour of your visitation....
That is not a viable answer.
I use the word "checkmate" to denote definitively being backed into a corner where any move (excuse comment) anyone makes would still remove
" your king". Game was over and your non viable answer proves this fact as would all excuses and smokescreen responses.

Except I have prophetic proof. You can never back Christ into a corner. He sure called it on the no stone left upon the other, and why:
They will level you to the ground— you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of your visitation from God.”
You have nothing. You fell for the earliest version of fake (good) news.
A story combining enough real figures with mythical characters to seem real, and you the fish bought it hook line and sinker. If you have something then bring him here in the forum to discuss the difference between rational precepts and seemingly good fair ideas that have opposite affects then the painted illusions.
TAKE THE CHALLENGE BRING FORTH YOUR IDOL or is he sleeping like the time Enoch called on similar Baal worshippers to wake up their idol god?
*playing the anticipatory
Jeopardy Song*

As I understand it, there is no reconciliation for the fallen angels because they were not the elect of God. Only those whom God elects, angels and humans, are the ones saved. Can the fallen angels ever repent or change? No because they're devoted to Satan and to oppose God.
In my opinion, you misunderstand scripture. You also appear to take the misunderstandings that are plucked out of New Testament letters, and then try to re-shape the Gospels around them. For one, Paul did not say our sins were nailed to the cross. It was our condemnation (some compare it to a warrant for arrest) for not following the totality of Jewish law.

Next, in Judaism, priests continually offered new sacrifices to forgive additional sins or sins that were repeated. In Christ, our sins are forgiven when we turn away from that sin and back to God. The Letters often talk of God's Law (not Jewish law) being written on our hearts, and that we follow God's Law because of our love of God and His ways.

Jesus, in the Gospels, speaks of purification, of paying the last penny, of being judged. I, too, believe I understand what Paul (and the other authors) are saying. Our understandings differ, sometimes quite dramatically--but I don't think that will be held against either one of us. :)

I was taught there is no purgatory and that Christ will put his hand on our shoulder to purify us before entering heaven. This has to be done or else we are not holy, holy, holy enough to be received by God. That said, if that is a purgatory, i.e. a place to go, then why not? You also have the judging of one's works in the Lake of Fire as I understand it to take your rightful place in heaven.

"For no other foundation can any one lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if any one builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble—each man’s work will become manifest; for the Day will disclose it, because it will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each one has done. If the work which any man has built on the foundation survives, he will receive a reward. If any man’s work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire." 1 Corinthians 3:11-15

Last edited:
"For no other foundation can any one lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if any one builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble—each man’s work will become manifest; for the Day will disclose it, because it will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each one has done. If the work which any man has built on the foundation survives, he will receive a reward. If any man’s work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire." 1 Corinthians 3:11-15
Yes. One of the Biblical reasons the Church has taught Purgatory from the beginning. This, and some of Christ's parables as well. Jews also taught about purification after death, further stating it would last no longer than a year.

Ummm, how can you be without christ if you are with YHWH and your faith claims your christ and God as one in the same?

By missing the hour of your visitation....
That is not a viable answer.
I use the word "checkmate" to denote definitively being backed into a corner where any move (excuse comment) anyone makes would still remove
" your king". Game was over and your non viable answer proves this fact as would all excuses and smokescreen responses.

Except I have prophetic proof. You can never back Christ into a corner. He sure called it on the no stone left upon the other, and why:
They will level you to the ground— you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of your visitation from God.”
You have nothing. You fell for the earliest version of fake (good) news.
A story combining enough real figures with mythical characters to seem real, and you the fish bought it hook line and sinker. If you have something then bring him here in the forum to discuss the difference between rational precepts and seemingly good fair ideas that have opposite affects then the painted illusions.
TAKE THE CHALLENGE BRING FORTH YOUR IDOL or is he sleeping like the time Enoch called on similar Baal worshippers to wake up their idol god?
*playing the anticipatory
Jeopardy Song*

Ahh shaddup already.

You claim to be the Messiah. You voted for and support Trump..a degenerate, a traitor, and a liar.

nuff said....

Last edited:
I disagree. Only humans can be saved through the grace of God and the blood of Jesus Christ. There is nor there ever will be forgiveness for Satan and the one-third of the angels who followed him in the revolt against heaven.

Jude 1:6 - And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

2 Peter 2:4 - For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast [them] down to hell, and delivered [them] into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Revelation 12:9 - And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Have you considered this scripture?...

Lamentations 3:31-33. For no one is cast off by the Lord forever. Though he brings grief, he will show compassion, so great is his unfailing love. For he does not willingly bring affliction or grief to anyone.

And why are we told to preach the gospel to all creation?...

Mark 16:15. He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.”

Jesus died on the cross for our sins, so that bill is already paid.
This is true for us who believe and live in the physical world. But for the Lord's work in salvation to be complete; salvation must reach to all people, in all places, of all times.

Consider this...

1 Corinthians 15:19. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men the most pitiable.

I disagree. Only humans can be saved through the grace of God and the blood of Jesus Christ. There is nor there ever will be forgiveness for Satan and the one-third of the angels who followed him in the revolt against heaven.

Jude 1:6 - And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

2 Peter 2:4 - For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast [them] down to hell, and delivered [them] into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Revelation 12:9 - And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Lamentations 3:31-33. For no one is cast off by the Lord forever. Though he brings grief, he will show compassion, so great is his unfailing love. For he does not willingly bring affliction or grief to anyone.

Mark 16:15. He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.”

The "no one" in the line "For no one is cast off by the Lord forever. " is referring to people, not angels. God did not create the angels in His own image, they are merely messengers.

The scripture that you quoted shows that even though there was at one time what was called the "unforgivable sin" (Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit), that too can be cleansed by the blood of Christ.

Where to begin. OP, Christ died for our sake, not for fallen angels. They will meet their fate with their leader, Satan at the White Throne Judgment.
Yes, Christ's atonement is for the believer living in the physical today. This is why one must offer up good works to Jesus for the atonement of those who are fallen. Example: the Catholic Church does this for those who died in mortal sin. We all fall short of the glory of God...atonement can be offered up for any and all fallen souls in hell.

There is no purgatory. That was Catholic dogma that they even gave up on.
The Catholic Church has not given up on purgatory. Although, I see purgatory as just another part of hell, the Church does not.

The "atonement" goat of which you speak is one of 600+ rules that God gave to a specific people for a specific time. It has nothing to do with the rest of us.
Today, good works are offered up as a sin offering for those who cannot be reached with Christ's sacrificial atonement.

Christ came here to be the Passover Lamb for the Jews and ended up grafting the Gentiles into the line.
Make no mistake, He came for all of us who are to be saved.

Salvation is exclusive to those who accept Christ's work on the cross. Not all humans do so. It is available to all humans, but not all humans accept it. Those who are covered by the blood of Christ enter Heaven. Those who are not covered will take their chances at the White Throne Judgment.
And those who receive atonement through the offering up of good works will have heaven as well.

If Christ was going to free all those in Hades, he would have during the 3 days He spent in Abraham's Bosom. The only ones that returned with Him were the ones in Abraham's Bosom.
All will not be freed. The three days were not just spent in Abraham's bosom. But, were spent finding Adam, Eve, and others from the beginning.

God said not to add to or take away from His world. The Catholics were brazen enough to create their own Bible!
The Catholic Church came before the Protestant Churches. So, it is more likely that they diverged and settled on their own Bibles.

You have been brainwashed by Catholic doctrine. Do yourself a favor, get a good King James Bible. The Catholic Church isn't even mentioned in the Churches that will accompany Christ to the new Temple.
I already have a King James Bible. My deceased mother is Catholic and I know through a vision that she is in heaven.

The "no one" in the line "For no one is cast off by the Lord forever. " is referring to people, not angels. God did not create the angels in His own image, they are merely messengers.

The scripture that you quoted shows that even though there was at one time what was called the "unforgivable sin" (Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit), that too can be cleansed by the blood of Christ.
Jesus Himself said;

Mathew 12:32. Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the one to come.

This is the root word of purgatory ~ Purgatory comes from a Late Latin verb meaning "to cleanse" — purge shares the same root. In Roman Catholic doctrine, souls atoned for past sins in purgatory before entering heaven.

The cross is the only purgatory there was for sinners:
Hebrews 1:3
"Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high"
Purged. Past tense. It is done.

Hebrews 10:12
But when Christ had offered for all time a single sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of ... But Christ offered himself as a sacrifice that is good forever.

And because of that, our Father said this:
Hebrews 8:12
For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Christ's work was complete. When God looks at a person who has accepted the gift Christ offered, He doesn't see us, or remember what wrong we did. He sees the righteousness of His Son, Jesus.

Listen to Paul. "Absent from the body means present with the Lord." It is a straight shot! :)
There is no need for a purgatory because salvation ( restoration of the soul) is done by the power of God.

1 Corinthians 1:18. For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Romans 1:16. For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Christ, with His powers, restores the soul to the condition when man was first created, when God looked upon mankind and said mankind was “good”.

Christ said to Adam during His descent into hell;

“Look at the spittle on my face, which I received because of you, in order to restore you to that first divine inbreathing at creation”.

Source: Ancient Homily for Holy Saturday: PG 43, 440A, 452C: LH, Holy Saturday, OR.

Source approved by the Vatican of the Catholic Church.

Jesus Himself said;

Mathew 12:32. Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the one to come.
So Jesus is threatening people? What's he going to do, spank me?

As I understand it, there is no reconciliation for the fallen angels because they were not the elect of God. Only those whom God elects, angels and humans, are the ones saved. Can the fallen angels ever repent or change? No because they're devoted to Satan and to oppose God.
God can choose a fallen angel to be saved because He is all in all and has the authority to do so. There is no need for repentance when the soul is salvaged the moment atonement is made. I will say again, the atonement for those in hell can be made by offering up our good works to Jesus. God has all power and authority over those in hell. And they can be saved.

God can choose a fallen angel to be saved because He is all in all and has the authority to do so. There is no need for repentance when the soul is salvaged the moment atonement is made. I will say again, the atonement for those in hell can be made by offering up our good works to Jesus. God has all power and authority over those in hell. And they can be saved.
So why does god make deformed babies?

Jesus Himself said;

He can withdraw His love from you. Those in the afterlife without God's love are miserable. We were meant to be with God. And to go against this is to go against all that we were created for. It is the human condition that we are evil and wicked without God in the afterlife. One suffers a spiritual death…the soul is evil, deceitful, and in ruins. Man is better off had he not been born. The souls are scattered throughout the netherworld. And we lose are families and friends.

With God, our souls are restored to the first inbreathing at creation, when God said man was 'good." The anger, hatred, and evil are removed from our hearts. We are gathered to be with our families and friends. We are now with a most loving God, His Son, the angels and saints in heaven. This is the way it was meant to be.

Jesus Himself said;

He can withdraw His love from you. Those in the afterlife without God's love are miserable. We were meant to be with God. And to go against this is to go against all that we were created for. It is the human condition that we are evil and wicked without God in the afterlife. One suffers a spiritual death…the soul is evil, deceitful, and in ruins. Man is better off had he not been born. The souls are scattered throughout the netherworld. And we lose are families and friends.

With God, our souls are restored to the first inbreathing at creation, when God said man was 'good." The anger, hatred, and evil are removed from our hearts. We are gathered to be with our families and friends. We are now with a most loving God, His Son, the angels and saints in heaven. This is the way it was meant to be.
Di you make this stuff up? Or did you read it in a book of fiction?

Forum List

Back