Reasons Why I Love The Lord Jesus

JAG

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2015
He's unafraid brave very courageous. He makes heroic sacrifices to help others.
He's the kind of Person that will go straight into the pain to save you knowing that
nails are going to be driven into His hands and feet but He keeps on going anyway.
We humans love Unselfish Courageous Givers and that's who Jesus is. So I love
Him ~ and I like Him and want to be like Him too.

He hurts when His friends hurt. He feels their sorrows. He was moved to tears when
His friend Lazarus died and He saw Lazarus's sister Mary grieving crying heart-broken.
The Lord Jesus is soft-hearted, tender-hearted, warm-hearted and He feels sympathy.
He cares about people. He's not a self-seeker. He loves others more than He loves
Himself. "I came not to do my will. but the will of Him who sent me." No wonder the
Lord Jesus has over 2 billion followers worldwide. And these are just the ones we
know about.

He's an interesting Person because He's creative. Andromeda, Orion, Mount Everest,
and the Bahamas are a small sample of His creative work. He has a magnificent
imagination. He designed and created the men who designed and created the iphone.
He created beautiful flowers and butterflies. He designed blues, reds, and the
greens of summer and the entire color spectrum ~ quite beautiful it is too. And He's
lovable. To know Him is to love Him. And I do.

He can be as justifiably harsh and tough as He needs to be to defend Truth. To the
Pharisees: "You blind fools" you make your converts "twice as much a child of hell
as you are . . . You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned
to hell?" Remember He was speaking the truth to murderers in His first century "wicked
and adulterous generation" who had cold-blooded hate in their hearts. Later on they
wanted to murder the Lord Jesus. "So from that day on they plotted to take His life"
John 11:53. Jesus had raised Lazarus from the dead and Lazarus was the living
breathing empirical evidence that Jesus was who He said He was, "So the chief
priests made plans to kill Lazarus as well." John 12:10

The good news: The huge majority of humanity is not like those murderous Pharisees.
The human race, as a race, will be saved. The Apostle John: "I looked, and there before
me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people, and
language" praising God for their salvation. Rev. 7:9-12 So? So . . .

God has a plan to fix the world. It needs fixing 'cause men wrecked it with their Sin ~ Jesus
came to put it all back right and He is going to do exactly that. "I am making everything
new", said the Lord Jesus. There will come a time when "He will wipe every tear from their
eyes" and "the old order of things has passed away" and there'll "be no more death or
mourning or crying or pain." Rev. 21:4

Loving kindhearted Magnificent Courageous Savior, Thou hast conquered Satan, Sin,
and Death for us all. Hallelujah and thank You Father, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit for saving
the lost human race. We love You.

JAG
May 4, 2021

He's the kind of Person that will go straight into the pain to save you knowing that
nails are going to be driven into His hands and feet but He keeps on going anyway.

He hurts when His friends hurt. He feels their sorrows. He was moved to tears when
His friend Lazarus died and He saw Lazarus's sister Mary grieving crying heart-broken.
The Lord Jesus is soft-hearted, tender-hearted, warm-hearted and He feels sympathy.
He cares about people. He's not a self-seeker. He loves others more than He loves
Himself. "I came not to do my will. but the will of Him who sent me." No wonder the
Lord Jesus has over 2 billion followers worldwide. And these are just the ones we
know about.

He's an interesting Person because He's creative. Andromeda, Orion, Mount Everest,
imagination. He designed and created the men who designed and created the iphone.
greens of summer and the entire color spectrum ~ quite beautiful it is too. And He's

He can be as justifiably harsh and tough as He needs to be to defend Truth. To the
Pharisees: "You blind fools" you make your converts "twice as much a child of hell
as you are . . . You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned
to hell?" Remember He was speaking the truth to murderers in His first century "wicked
and adulterous generation" who had cold-blooded hate in their hearts. Later on they
wanted to murder the Lord Jesus. "So from that day on they plotted to take His life"

The good news: The huge majority of humanity is not like those murderous Pharisees.
The human race, as a race, will be saved. The Apostle John: "I looked, and there before
me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people, and

God has a plan to fix the world. It needs fixing 'cause men wrecked it with their Sin ~ Jesus
came to put it all back right and He is going to do exactly that. "I am making everything
new", said the Lord Jesus. There will come a time when "He will wipe every tear from their
eyes" and "the old order of things has passed away" and there'll "be no more death or

Loving kindhearted Magnificent Courageous Savior, Thou hast conquered Satan, Sin,
and Death for us all. Hallelujah and thank You Father, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit for saving

JAG
May 4, 2021
except we are Jesus...all his works go through u and me

The Jesus in Revelation is just as Satanic as Yahweh (and other Jewish deities) throughout the Old Testament in that Jesus says he will slaughter everyone of Earth except the Kabbalistic 144,000 Jews when he comes back to prove he is the real Jewish messiah. :cuckoo:

Jesus says he will slaughter everyone of Earth except the Kabbalistic 144,000 Jews when he comes back to prove he is the real Jewish messiah.
In Hebrew, the number 12 represents perfection, twelve tribes with their twelve paths, it represents perfection squared, completeness. In other words, the number he will gather is great.

The Jesus in Revelation is just as Satanic as Yahweh (and other Jewish deities) throughout the Old Testament in that Jesus says he will slaughter everyone of Earth except the Kabbalistic 144,000 Jews when he comes back to prove he is the real Jewish messiah. :cuckoo:
The Gnostic Christians had a hard time reconciling the God of the OT with the God of the NT so they created two gods. Your interpretation is even dumber than theirs.

know about.

JAG
May 4, 2021
Whew, for a minute there I thought you were describing Trump!

How does a dead person do all those things?
Technically He suffered death but is not dead.

But to answer your question, by transforming us. The Greek word for repent is "metanoia." Metanoia means to change your mind. Our thoughts, the flow of consciousness which determines our behaviors, can change. Metanoia has to do with moral activity, but goes beyond that. Jesus was teaching that we could change our mind about how we treat people. We don’t have to be unforgiving and cynical. We can change our mind about being negative. We can think positive thoughts and walk in faith instead of doubt. We can change our minds about sin. Rather than being caught in the strongholds of consistent habits of lust or selfishness, for example, we can experience freedom and selflessness. Jesus would not have told us to change unless it was possible and attainable. The Bible is full of words that speak about change. Repentance, metamorphosis, transformation, conversion, resurrection, rebirth, renewal, regeneration, healing and transfiguration.

But to answer your question, by transforming us. The Greek word for repent is "metanoia." Metanoia means to change your mind. Our thoughts, the flow of consciousness which determines our behaviors, can change. Metanoia has to do with moral activity, but goes beyond that. Jesus was teaching that we could change our mind about how we treat people. We don’t have to be unforgiving and cynical. We can change our mind about being negative. We can think positive thoughts and walk in faith instead of doubt. We can change our minds about sin. Rather than being caught in the strongholds of consistent habits of lust or selfishness, for example, we can experience freedom and selflessness. Jesus would not have told us to change unless it was possible and attainable. The Bible is full of words that speak about change. Repentance, metamorphosis, transformation, conversion, resurrection, rebirth, renewal, regeneration, healing and transfiguration.
I didnt make it past "technically"
:lol:

I'm surprised you made it that far. ;)

You are never going to see reality because you have a preference for an outcome. It's not that you believe what you believe is correct as it is as much as you believe that you can ever be wrong. The only person you are hurting is yourself. Because learning how to be objective is powerful.

You are never going to see reality because you have a preference for an outcome. It's not that you believe what you believe is correct as it is as much as you believe that you can ever be wrong. The only person you are hurting is yourself. Because learning how to be objective is powerful.
2k year old fables, copied from older civilizations, written by a bunch of ignorant desert savages, is "reality"
OK boomer

2k year old fables, copied from older civilizations, written by a bunch of ignorant desert savages, is "reality"
OK boomer
Actually they are instructions for how to become objective, among other things.

I love the Lord Jesus because he loves and cares for me. His teachings teach me to do good not only for myself but for the benefit of my neighbor. His willingness to suffer on my behalf is proof that he truly cares. He is the savior of this world and all mankind would do well to follow him and feel the joy of his love.

^ Simply not true. Never did Jesus say He would kill every one on earth. The 144,000 are Messianic Jews who are sealed by God and can preach the Good News during the Tribulation, without being killed. They are not the only survivors.
When Christ returns He will touch down on the Mt. of Olives and cause a quake. The Jews that remain, aside from the 144,000 will run to Him, realizing who He is. There will be Gentiles who survive the nukes going off, and the pestilence and famines who also survive.

If the 144,000 were the only ones left, why would Christ stay to rule and reign over them? The 144,000 are already faithful.

Last edited:

^ Simply not true. Never did Jesus say He would kill every one on earth. The 144,000 are Messianic Jews who are sealed by God and can preach the Good News during the Tribulation, without being killed. They are not the only survivors.
When Christ returns He will touch down on the Mt. of Olives and cause a quake. The Jews that remain, aside from the 144,000 will run to Him, realizing who He is. There will be Gentiles who survive the nukes going off, and the pestilence and famines who also survive.

If the 144,000 were the only ones left, why would Christ stay to rule and reign over them? The 144,000 are already faithful.

144,000 is a simbolic number in several religions.

Book of Revelation
The number 144,000 appears three times in the Book of Revelation:

Revelation 7:3–8:
saying: "Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until we have sealed the servants of God on their foreheads."
And I heard the number of the sealed, 144,000, sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:
12,000 from the tribe of Judah were sealed,
12,000 from the tribe of Reuben,
12,000 from the tribe of Gad,
12,000 from the tribe of Asher,
12,000 from the tribe of Naphtali,
12,000 from the tribe of Manasseh,
12,000 from the tribe of Simeon,
12,000 from the tribe of Levi,
12,000 from the tribe of Issachar,
12,000 from the tribe of Zebulun,
12,000 from the tribe of Joseph,
12,000 from the tribe of Benjamin were sealed.[1]