Really? Trump followers are going to form a patriot moat?

Wow.......................just when you thought Trump supporters had reached maximum levels of crazy, they manage to clear the bar yet again. Seems that some of them are now calling for a Patriot Moat around Trump's estate at Mar a Lago to prevent him from being arrested.

Donald Trump supporters have called for a so-called “patriot moat” to surround the former president’s Mar-a-Lago estate to prevent him from being arrested as well as protests to shut down New York City.

-snip-

And on far-right wing forums, his supporters were quick to make suggestions about how they could back Mr Trump and stop authorities from taking the Republican politician into custody.

“Surround Mar-A-Lago or wherever he currently is and prevent ‘law enforcement’ from entering,” wrote one person on the
patriots.win website.
That's really not going to work when he's in New Jersey. :dunno:

It was a joke? Considering a lot of the stupid crap you guys believe just because one or two others said it was true, combined with the blind loyalty and stupidity that is exhibited by many Trump supporters, this sounds like something they would be promoting.
I wouldn’t be too quick to throw around that “ stupid crap” line …considering your sides “ Stupid crap” beliefs.

No, however interfering with law enforcement in the performance of duties, conspiracy to obstruct and obstruction of justice are illegal and as a matter of act are felonies.

WW
Well law enforcement cant prevent protests from happening, so there isnt anything they can do about it. :dunno:

Wow.......................just when you thought Trump supporters had reached maximum levels of crazy, they manage to clear the bar yet again. Seems that some of them are now calling for a Patriot Moat around Trump's estate at Mar a Lago to prevent him from being arrested.
[Removed for brevity]
Wow .. a hypothetical situation that has side effects: producing foam and frothing of the mouth. Take twice a day for maximum effect.

Well law enforcement cant prevent protests from happening, so there isnt anything they can do about it. :dunno:

Actually there is.

At the point they are interfering with legal proceedings they can be arrested and convicted of crimes.

There are a lot of people in jail right now from J6 thinking "there isnt anything they can do about it.".

WW

Donald Trump supporters have called for a so-called “patriot moat” to surround the former president’s Mar-a-Lago estate to prevent him from being arrested as well as protests to shut down New York City.

-snip-

And on far-right wing forums, his supporters were quick to make suggestions about how they could back Mr Trump and stop authorities from taking the Republican politician into custody.

“Surround Mar-A-Lago or wherever he currently is and prevent ‘law enforcement’ from entering,” wrote one person on the
patriots.win website.
"Patriot" moat is a misnomer.

Actually there is.

At the point they are interfering with legal proceedings they can be arrested and convicted of crimes.

There are a lot of people in jail right now from J6 thinking "there isnt anything they can do about it.".

WW
Democrats rioted for a year with impunity. Thanks for that by the way. You made COVID really suck. I cant imagine the outrage if a right wing protest was crushed by hordes of police. That would be a baaaad look for democrats.

Democrats rioted for a year with impunity. Thanks for that by the way. You made COVID really suck. I cant imagine the outrage if a right wing protest was crushed by hordes of police. That would be a baaaad look for democrats.

Psst who is the “you”, I know it’s not me since I’m not a democrat.

Voted GOP pretty much straight ticket from 1978 through 2016.

WW

-snip-

patriots.win website.
i read that they will cover the moat with "please trample me to death flags" to increase their chances to not get trampled by their own fat brainless retard herd.
it's weird. but understandable, seeing as the don't tread on me flag did not work.

Leave it to liberals to whine about Americans exercising their right to assemble without the threat of burning anything to the ground.
Obstructing justice is exercising your right? LOL

Go for it. Will love to see more of you retards locked up.

I find it beyond funny that the same lefties in and out of the media who for four years wanted nothing more than for Trump to be gone have not stopped obsessing about him for the two plus years he has been out of office. If he announced he was dropping out the presdential race tomorrow and getting totally off social media a lot of you jackasses would not know what to do with your life.

Forum List

Back