Remember Bill Clinton

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Both house and Senate republicans had the majority, and they voted to impeach an affair with Monica Lewinsky, The only saving his grace the Clinton offered privatized Medicare. I can't prove it but I know it's true.

What is different about tramp hiring a whore to get his nuts after his wife had a baby. A republican.

Both house and Senate republicans had the majority, and they voted to impeach an affair with Monica Lewinsky, The only saving his grace the Clinton offered privatized Medicare. I can't prove it but I know it's true.

What is different about tramp hiring a whore to get his nuts after his wife had a baby. A republican.
A prerequisite for being a republican is being a hypocrite.
Now, it's being a traitor also.

Well if I found out that Trump had sexual encounters with a WHITE HOUSE INTERN while he was president I'd probably be pretty disgusted. Of course, while he was president.

ETA: In the Oval Office, no less

Well if I found out that Trump had sexual encounters with a WHITE HOUSE INTERN while he was president I'd probably be pretty disgusted. Of course, while he was president.

ETA: In the Oval Office, no less

That doesn't matter to the left. Liberals, progressives, leftists, and Democrats are allowed to have their fragilities and privileges, unlike those of us on the right. They're seldom ever held accountable for the things they do but if one of us does the same thing, you never hear the end of it.

'Twas always thus.

A better comparison would be Paula Jones since Clinton paid her hush money. Of course in the Clinton example the hush money was to keep quit about sexual harassment, so it's still not a good example.

I'd gladly betray your vile leftist values to the highest bidder.
Teabaggers freaked out over Lewinski.
But, NOT a peep from republicans when their politicians had affairs.
NOOT was vilifying Clinton, while having an affair, while his wife had cancer, then served divorce papers when recovering in the hospital.
Trump had an affair with Daniels, while Trump's wife was home with their infant son.
Then admitting he just grabs women?

“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait,” Trump said. “When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.”

MSM couldn't survive without the easily manipulated & distracted rubes from the left.
This is all out there to keep the focus off the real problems taking down the West right now.

If this was ancient Rome, these halfwit lapdogs would be watching Nero play as Rome burns behind their backs

Both house and Senate republicans had the majority, and they voted to impeach an affair with Monica Lewinsky,

When he was president

What is different about tramp hiring a whore to get his nuts after his wife had a baby.

when he was a civilian.

see the difference?

(probably not)

and this is what?

Thread #947 or thread #948 on this topic?

Clinton wasn’t impeached for having an affair…geez you dumb fuck

Yes, but the act is not against the law, only lying about it to certain folks.
Clinton committed perjury, that’s against the law, also obstructed justice and witness tampering after he used his office to try and move her to different jobs…it worked until she became friends with linda tripp

Forum List

Back