Really? Trump followers are going to form a patriot moat?

I find it beyond funny that the same lefties in and out of the media who for four years wanted nothing more than for Trump to be gone have not stopped obsessing about him for the two plus years he has been out of office. If he announced he was dropping out the presdential race tomorrow and getting totally off social media a lot of you jackasses would not know what to do with your life.
:thankusmile: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:You nailed it.spot on,could not have said it better myself.:thup:

Wow.......................just when you thought Trump supporters had reached maximum levels of crazy, they manage to clear the bar yet again. Seems that some of them are now calling for a Patriot Moat around Trump's estate at Mar a Lago to prevent him from being arrested.

Donald Trump supporters have called for a so-called “patriot moat” to surround the former president’s Mar-a-Lago estate to prevent him from being arrested as well as protests to shut down New York City.

-snip-

And on far-right wing forums, his supporters were quick to make suggestions about how they could back Mr Trump and stop authorities from taking the Republican politician into custody.

“Surround Mar-A-Lago or wherever he currently is and prevent ‘law enforcement’ from entering,” wrote one person on the
patriots.win website.
Trump said he was going to turn himself in.

The Democrats blew it. Trump can't wait to show the Democrats so afraid of him they'll do ANYTHING to try to keep him from running.

Actually, it would be a treason moat.
Progs seem to be promoting this more than Trump voters. Perhaps the Federal corrupted police/security/intelligence people will start their soviet style actions again. The Internal Security Force!

No, however interfering with law enforcement in the performance of duties, conspiracy to obstruct and obstruction of justice are illegal and as a matter of act are felonies.

WW
So are riots and looting. This country has law enforcement. That process begins after a crime is committed not because liberals dream that a crime may be committed.

Wow.......................just when you thought Trump supporters had reached maximum levels of crazy, they manage to clear the bar yet again. Seems that some of them are now calling for a Patriot Moat around Trump's estate at Mar a Lago to prevent him from being arrested.

Donald Trump supporters have called for a so-called “patriot moat” to surround the former president’s Mar-a-Lago estate to prevent him from being arrested as well as protests to shut down New York City.

-snip-

And on far-right wing forums, his supporters were quick to make suggestions about how they could back Mr Trump and stop authorities from taking the Republican politician into custody.

“Surround Mar-A-Lago or wherever he currently is and prevent ‘law enforcement’ from entering,” wrote one person on the
patriots.win website.

5q0qd2.jpg

i read that they will cover the moat with "please trample me to death flags" to increase their chances to not get trampled by their own fat brainless retard herd.
it's weird. but understandable, seeing as the don't tread on me flag did not work.
I heard that you wanted to spritz your fuckin' cornrowed back hair with Soul Glo, motherfucker!

Last edited:
It was a joke? Considering a lot of the stupid crap you guys believe just because one or two others said it was true, combined with the blind loyalty and stupidity that is exhibited by many Trump supporters, this sounds like something they would be promoting.

Hard to take someone seriously who think PedoPete Biden is a good President

I think it would be awesome. I wonder how long they could keep Trump trapped inside Mar a Lago
I wonder how long you'll last with Americans hunting you. They don't even use military weapons and don't need to, bitch.

Well law enforcement cant prevent protests from happening, so there isnt anything they can do about it. :dunno:
Yes, they can, thanks to another authoritarian, teabagger.

May 16 2022
Gov. Ron DeSantis has signed legislation providing for jail terms of up to 60 days and $500 fines for protesting outside the homes of public officials and private citizens — like what’s been happening to U.S. Supreme Court justices since the leak of a draft opinion reversing Roe v. Wade.

“Sending unruly mobs to private residences, like we have seen with the angry crowds in front of the homes of Supreme Court justices, is inappropriate,” DeSantis said in a written statement. “This bill will provide protection to those living in residential communities and I am glad to sign it into law.”

The new law takes effect on Oct. 1. After that, people picketing or protesting outside dwellings could be found guilty of second-degree misdemeanors. However, cops first would have to give them a chance to disperse.

The law (HB 1571) cleared the Legislature during its regular session earlier this year, well before Justice Samuel Alito’s draft became public.

Yes, they can, thanks to another authoritarian, teabagger.

May 16 2022
Gov. Ron DeSantis has signed legislation providing for jail terms of up to 60 days and $500 fines for protesting outside the homes of public officials and private citizens — like what’s been happening to U.S. Supreme Court justices since the leak of a draft opinion reversing Roe v. Wade.

“Sending unruly mobs to private residences, like we have seen with the angry crowds in front of the homes of Supreme Court justices, is inappropriate,” DeSantis said in a written statement. “This bill will provide protection to those living in residential communities and I am glad to sign it into law.”

The new law takes effect on Oct. 1. After that, people picketing or protesting outside dwellings could be found guilty of second-degree misdemeanors. However, cops first would have to give them a chance to disperse.

The law (HB 1571) cleared the Legislature during its regular session earlier this year, well before Justice Samuel Alito’s draft became public.
Mara Lago is a golf course. That law wouldnt apply in this scenario, obviously. :cuckoo:

Im glad that you and i both agree that Mara Lago is a private golf club.
It isn't a golf club, idiot.

Mar A Lago is in Palm Beach.
It's Trump's residence.

Trump's golf club is in WEST Palm Beach.

Trump International Golf Club West Palm Beach - Golf Digest

1679480239550.png
Golf Digest
https://www.golfdigest.com › places-to-play › trump-i...

trump golf club west palm beach from www.golfdigest.com
Long before he was President of the United States, or even a TV reality show host, Donald Trump built a golf course, on prime real estate in West Palm Beach ...
Rating: 4.4 · ‎103 reviews

It isn't a golf club, idiot.

Mar A Lago is in Palm Beach.
It's Trump's residence.

Trump's golf club is in WEST Palm Beach.

Trump International Golf Club West Palm Beach - Golf Digest

View attachment 768056
Golf Digest
https://www.golfdigest.com › places-to-play › trump-i...

trump golf club west palm beach from www.golfdigest.com
Long before he was President of the United States, or even a TV reality show host, Donald Trump built a golf course, on prime real estate in West Palm Beach ...
Rating: 4.4 · ‎103 reviews
Mara Lago IS a golf club, idiot. You literally gain membership to a bunch of golf courses when you join. :cuckoo:

Mara Lago IS a golf club, idiot.
NO, it isn't.

Mar-a-Lago (/ˌmɑːrəˈlɑːɡoʊ/ from the Spanish for sea to lake) is a resort and national historic landmark in Palm Beach, Florida, owned by former U.S. president Donald Trump. Trump acquired Mar-a-Lago in 1985 and referred to it as his "Winter White House" and "Southern White House" during his presidential tenure. Since 1994, the 126-room, 62,500-square-foot (5,810 m2) mansion has become the "Mar-a-Lago Club", a members-only club with guest rooms, a spa, and other hotel-style amenities. Trump has designated Mar-a-Lago as his primary residence since 2019. It is located in Palm Beach County on the Palm Beach barrier island, with the Atlantic Ocean to the east and Florida's Intracoastal Waterway to the west.
You literally gain membership to a bunch of golf courses when you join. :cuckoo:
A bunch?

There are also privileges at both Trump-branded golf clubs in the area — the Trump International in West Palm Beach and the Trump National in Jupiter, where members can play eight to 12 times a year (at least four but not more than six times at each club). And access to two pools, one saltwater oceanfront and one lakefront; a spa; tennis courts with a resident pro; a croquet court with a resident pro; a Beach Club with grill service; a putting green; a member discount on guest suites in both the oceanfront Beach Club (high season, on the beach, about $700), garden, garden suites and the main house; and dining.

STILL...........NOT a golf club, moron.

-snip-

patriots.win website.
I am surprised Insantis hasn’t sent the Guard to protect the blob

Forum List

Back