Really, Really Low Information GOP Voters

I agree, all criminals should be held accountable, including one who lied about sex with a young employee in the oval office. If he had been a corporate CEO he would have been fired, fined, and jailed.
Baloney. A corporate CEO would not be fired, fined or jailed. The company would cover up for him and support him. Lying about having sex with someone is something all people do. It is a natural thing to do.

Really? Looks like you just might be wrong....

American Apparel CEO Dov Charney Forced To Quit Or Be Fired

The allegations surrounding Charney largely focus on leaked nude photographs of a former employee, according to The New York Times. An internal company investigation found that Charney willingly allowed another employee to post the naked pictures on the Internet, according to sources cited by the Times.
The woman in the pictures had previously sued Charney in 2011, claiming that he forced her to perform sexual acts.

American Apparel CEO Dov Charney Forced To Quit Or Be Fired Report
Logic. Logic. Logic. If it were the case that a CEO would get fired for having a sexual relationship with an employee, then why do they to it, regularly and often? Why is it such a prevalent thing to happen if it will lead to their losing their jobs? Nope. The company covers for them and it is the employee, most often if not always a woman, who loses her job.
Why in the hell did Clinton jeopardize his career? These guys think they are to smart and they lose their jobs. You are pretty dense.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.
Clinton did what millions of those powerful men do. They most often get away with it. He didn't. Why? Because of the Republican party. In a corporation, it's different because the others at the top will support you. Think, think, think, denso boy.

You are wrong, it would be handled and handled quickly, corporations do no like the publicity or the lawsuits that go with this. People are and will continue to get fired for it.

You can play dumb all you want but the fact is, you screw a subordinate and you risk the chance of losing everything in that company.

Baloney. A corporate CEO would not be fired, fined or jailed. The company would cover up for him and support him. Lying about having sex with someone is something all people do. It is a natural thing to do.

The allegations surrounding Charney largely focus on leaked nude photographs of a former employee, according to The New York Times. An internal company investigation found that Charney willingly allowed another employee to post the naked pictures on the Internet, according to sources cited by the Times.
The woman in the pictures had previously sued Charney in 2011, claiming that he forced her to perform sexual acts.

Logic. Logic. Logic. If it were the case that a CEO would get fired for having a sexual relationship with an employee, then why do they to it, regularly and often? Why is it such a prevalent thing to happen if it will lead to their losing their jobs? Nope. The company covers for them and it is the employee, most often if not always a woman, who loses her job.
Why in the hell did Clinton jeopardize his career? These guys think they are to smart and they lose their jobs. You are pretty dense.

Clinton did what millions of those powerful men do. They most often get away with it. He didn't. Why? Because of the Republican party. In a corporation, it's different because the others at the top will support you. Think, think, think, denso boy.

You are wrong, it would be handled and handled quickly, corporations do no like the publicity or the lawsuits that go with this. People are and will continue to get fired for it.

You can play dumb all you want but the fact is, you screw a subordinate and you risk the chance of losing everything in that company.

Yeah, just like they did with Herman Cain while he was the CEO for the National Restaurant Association? They paid hush money, and the two women signed agreements, preventing them from being able to discuss the charges.

Last edited:

Yeah, just like they did with Herman Cain while he was the CEO for the National Restaurant Association? They paid hush money, and the two women signed agreements, preventing them from being able to discuss the charges.

Was anything ever proven either way? So, out of thousands of corporations you hang your hat on an allegation, never proven? Seems like partisanship and racism run full on for you.

Was anything ever proven either way? So, out of thousands of corporations you hang your hat on an allegation, never proven? Seems like partisanship and racism run full on for you.

There was enough evidence for the NRA to make financial payments to the two women, having them sign a contract to never discuss it publicly. They don't hand out money for nothing.

The 3rd woman that came forward, is what tanked his campaign.

A Democrat sitting president exposed as a sexual predator who preys on subordinate interns, commits adultery, perjury, disgraces the oval office with his perversion, yeah top that Dem's.

I sure do miss Clinton's economy. Bu bu bu bu but Bush flushed it down the toilet. :biggrin:

UHHHHHH, nope. Dodd and Frank were democrats. 9/11 was not Bush's fault. Yes, he made mistakes, but to put it all on him is just plain ignorant.

I doubt if Bush knew what was going on half of the time.

I'd wonder what the RW reaction would be if Obama failed to protect us from the largest attack on American soil?

9/11 happened 8 months into Bush's presidency. It happened because of Clinton's inept handling of the CIA and FBI and his failure to take Bin Laden when Sudan offered him.

But you knew that and are just a parrot for the lying left.

Stupid, Bush had 8 years, and it wasn't even a priority. We had to wait for a Democrat Commander in Chief. But you already knew that.

8 years to do what? knock off OBL? It was intel gathered under Bush that finally put him in the crosshairs. Sure, Barry gave the OK, and he gets credit for that.

You also have to give Barry credit for the rise of ISIS and the beheadings of innocents by that band of inhuman muslim extremists. And on that topic, Obozo still calls the FT Hood murders work place violence. WTF is wrong with the guy that he refuses to call muslim terrorism what it really is?

There was enough evidence for the NRA to make financial payments to the two women, having them sign a contract to never discuss it publicly. They don't hand out money for nothing.

Do you think that Paula Jones, Kathleen Willy, Jenifer Flowers, and all the other clinton women were not paid off?

You are dodging the issue. Unlike the government, MOST corporate CEOs will be fired and prosecuted if they fool around with underlings.

I personally know of a CEO who was having an affair with a woman on his staff. I was in his office when the corporate chairman of the board called and told him he was to turn inhis resignation the next day. Cain lost any chance at POTUS because of accusations-------so in your small mind, was he punished?

Last edited:
I sure do miss Clinton's economy. Bu bu bu bu but Bush flushed it down the toilet. :biggrin:

UHHHHHH, nope. Dodd and Frank were democrats. 9/11 was not Bush's fault. Yes, he made mistakes, but to put it all on him is just plain ignorant.

I doubt if Bush knew what was going on half of the time.

I'd wonder what the RW reaction would be if Obama failed to protect us from the largest attack on American soil?

9/11 happened 8 months into Bush's presidency. It happened because of Clinton's inept handling of the CIA and FBI and his failure to take Bin Laden when Sudan offered him.

But you knew that and are just a parrot for the lying left.

Stupid, Bush had 8 years, and it wasn't even a priority. We had to wait for a Democrat Commander in Chief. But you already knew that.

8 years to do what? knock off OBL? It was intel gathered under Bush that finally put him in the crosshairs. Sure, Barry gave the OK, and he gets credit for that.

You also have to give Barry credit for the rise of ISIS and the beheadings of innocents by that band of inhuman muslim extremists. And on that topic, Obozo still calls the FT Hood murders work place violence. WTF is wrong with the guy that he refuses to call muslim terrorism what it really is?

LOL! What intel did Bush gather?

Do you think that Paula Jones, Kathleen Willy, Jenifer Flowers, and all the other clinton women were not paid off?

You are dodging the issue. Unlike the government, MOST corporate CEOs will be fired and presecuted if they fool around with underlings.

I personally know of a CEO who was having an affair with a woman on his staff. I was in his office when the corporate chairman of the board called and told him he was to turn inhis resignation the next day. Cain lost any chance at POTUS because of accusations-------so in your small mind, was he punished?

That's completely false.

should we add a list of criminals with D behind their names? Oh, but those don't count do they?

They should all count to all voters.

If a guy is corrupt, what does it matter if he is Rep or Dem?

Why do people make so many excuses for corruption? Do you enjoy corruption?

I agree, all criminals should be held accountable, including one who lied about sex with a young employee in the oval office. If he had been a corporate CEO he would have been fired, fined, and jailed.

you are very wrong, having spent most of my adult life in the corporate world, I can give you many examples of corporate big wigs getting fired and prosecuted for fooling around with employees. The corporations are too smart to try to cover these things up because they know that eventually it will get out.

Wrong. That's why there are high-priced lawyers. If you spent your life in the corporate world, you would know that is not true.

Not only did Rick Scott, governor of Florida win reelection in spite of the fact that his company for which he was CEO, Columbia HCA, was fined $1.7M for Medicare and Medicaid fraud, but this too:

"""Staten Island Representative Michael Grimm won re-election despite the fact that he could soon be found guilty of criminal charges, and helped boost the number of GOP seats in the House to 243, up from the 233 seats the party controlled before the midterms, Fox News and NBC both reported. """
Republicans Good Night Gets Even Better in the House - Bloomberg Politics

Staten Island Rep. Michael Grimm hit with 20-count indictment on federal fraud, tax charges
S.I. Rep. Michael Grimm hit with 20-count indictment - NY Daily News

So the right must be wetting their pants hoping Chris Christie will run for POTUS.
America is getting rid of the dumb ass democrats.
I love it when I find out a dem has died so I can go piss on their grave.

You are dodging the issue. Unlike the government, MOST corporate CEOs will be fired and presecuted if they fool around with underlings.

That's completely false.

No its not, WTF is wrong with you? Yes, sometimes women (and men) are paid to keep quiet. But in the vast majority of the cases the big dog loses his job.

should we add a list of criminals with D behind their names? Oh, but those don't count do they?

you are very wrong, having spent most of my adult life in the corporate world, I can give you many examples of corporate big wigs getting fired and prosecuted for fooling around with employees. The corporations are too smart to try to cover these things up because they know that eventually it will get out.

Wrong. That's why there are high-priced lawyers. If you spent your life in the corporate world, you would know that is not true.

your post is too stupid to merit any response other than :lame2:

Not only did Rick Scott, governor of Florida win reelection in spite of the fact that his company for which he was CEO, Columbia HCA, was fined $1.7M for Medicare and Medicaid fraud, but this too:

"""Staten Island Representative Michael Grimm won re-election despite the fact that he could soon be found guilty of criminal charges, and helped boost the number of GOP seats in the House to 243, up from the 233 seats the party controlled before the midterms, Fox News and NBC both reported. """

Staten Island Rep. Michael Grimm hit with 20-count indictment on federal fraud, tax charges

So the right must be wetting their pants hoping Chris Christie will run for POTUS.
It doesn't take much info to know that Obabble is an asshole, that you are an asshole and that LIBTARDS in general are assholes. Step up your game a bit and make it a challenge.

It doesn't take much info to know that Obabble is an asshole, that you are an asshole and that LIBTARDS in general are assholes. Step up your game a bit and make it a challenge.

that bitch is a typical butthurt dumbocrat. their race baiting failed, their woman hating failed, their dividing the country failed, their kenyan messiah failed, their lies failed------------and all they can do now is hurl juvenile insults and create more lies. quite pathetic really

A Democrat sitting president exposed as a sexual predator who preys on subordinate interns, commits adultery, perjury, disgraces the oval office with his perversion, yeah top that Dem's.

It was actually the Republican congress budget, but don't let that get in the way of the lefts twisted truth.

Newt was having an affair at the time he was pointing his fat finger at Clinton.
And Newt resigned. Clinton lied and refused to do the right thing.

Yeah. We're in agreement. I think all senior male executives should keep some female intern around to provide coffee and blow jobs

You should go join ISIS. They would make you and officer.
Obutthurt is their top guy in the WH.

What that compared to Ted Kennedy leaving his pregnant girlfriend to drown overnight in his car?

Did you know SecState Kerry is a self admitted War Criminal?

PubDuppes iz stewpit!
Der Wahr on Da Wimmenz
Booooooooooosh!!
Global Warming!!

I do know you are a liar. That is a fact...Jack.
Are saying he is a lying libtard? Reid got fired, yeah:))))))

Forum List

Back