Really, Really Low Information GOP Voters

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Not only did Rick Scott, governor of Florida win reelection in spite of the fact that his company for which he was CEO, Columbia HCA, was fined $1.7M for Medicare and Medicaid fraud, but this too:

"""Staten Island Representative Michael Grimm won re-election despite the fact that he could soon be found guilty of criminal charges, and helped boost the number of GOP seats in the House to 243, up from the 233 seats the party controlled before the midterms, Fox News and NBC both reported. """
Republicans Good Night Gets Even Better in the House - Bloomberg Politics

Staten Island Rep. Michael Grimm hit with 20-count indictment on federal fraud, tax charges
S.I. Rep. Michael Grimm hit with 20-count indictment - NY Daily News

So the right must be wetting their pants hoping Chris Christie will run for POTUS.

So I guess they consider this thread is a high IQ posting from someone with brilliance so dazzling it's blinding everyone?

dear gawd get your noses out of the clouds it's blocking the sun off your faces

should we add a list of criminals with D behind their names? Oh, but those don't count do they?

They should all count to all voters.

If a guy is corrupt, what does it matter if he is Rep or Dem?

Why do people make so many excuses for corruption? Do you enjoy corruption?

Not only did Rick Scott, governor of Florida win reelection in spite of the fact that his company for which he was CEO, Columbia HCA, was fined $1.7M for Medicare and Medicaid fraud, but this too:

"""Staten Island Representative Michael Grimm won re-election despite the fact that he could soon be found guilty of criminal charges, and helped boost the number of GOP seats in the House to 243, up from the 233 seats the party controlled before the midterms, Fox News and NBC both reported. """

Staten Island Rep. Michael Grimm hit with 20-count indictment on federal fraud, tax charges

So the right must be wetting their pants hoping Chris Christie will run for POTUS.

You are just upset most of your low info voters stayed home this cycle.

should we add a list of criminals with D behind their names? Oh, but those don't count do they?

I agree, all criminals should be held accountable, including one who lied about sex with a young employee in the oval office. If he had been a corporate CEO he would have been fired, fined, and jailed.

People make excuses when their own guy gets hit with it. Shit, There are dems that have been convicted, done their punishment and have been RE-ELECTED after they get done with that.

People make excuses when their own guy gets hit with it. Shit, There are dems that have been convicted, done their punishment and have been RE-ELECTED after they get done with that.

exactly, we have an ex governor who spent 9 years in prison for corruption, now he is in a run off for a seat in congress. I think he will lose, but your point is valid.

I read where Scott put MILLIONS of his own money into his campaign. Or was that the millions he defrauded Medicare and Medicaid out of?

I read where Scott put MILLIONS of his own money into his campaign. Or was that the millions he defrauded Medicare and Medicaid out of?

If you think he committed a crime, indict him, put him on trial. if you aren't going to back up your rhetoric, STFU

I agree, all criminals should be held accountable, including one who lied about sex with a young employee in the oval office. If he had been a corporate CEO he would have been fired, fined, and jailed.
Baloney. A corporate CEO would not be fired, fined or jailed. The company would cover up for him and support him. Lying about having sex with someone is something all people do. It is a natural thing to do.

This is funny. The GOP supporters are dancing in the streets, probably thinking they have carte banche to do as they please. The DNC supporters are blaming everyone but themselves and their own party........

Nothing changes.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Forum List

Back