Really, Really Low Information GOP Voters

Just as you awoke with a terrible headache in November 2008 and again in November 2012, the GOP will soon, once again, find themselves on the outside looking in. If they overreach, in their two year test of limited power, they will again lose the WH in 2016....and probably the US Senate.

You need to make sure Cruz, and his types, don't dominate the direction of the GOP. If Obama does take executive action on immigration, and as expected, and the GOP throws a temper tantrum and shuts government down....they will suffer mightily.

That is why I am predicting that Obama will. He will call the GOP's hand. It will be fun to watch.

They don't have to shut down the government..just cut of funding for any program that grants amnesty. The left doesnt give a shit about illegal immigrants, they just want their votes..its purely political.

we are a nation of laws..perhaps following the law to get into the country should be a good foundation to base our policies on...
not to a libtard.

Is that anything like the terrible headache Dems had in 2010 and 2014?

Keep the chin up. The GOP may win the White House again one day.....:biggrin::biggrin:

2016, and looking forward to it. After two terms of Obama, the people will be ready for someone without a (D) behind their name...

HA! All you have to do is look at the numbers. The Dems, including blacks and Hispanics, vote in Presidential elections. The demographics say that when they do, the GOP cannot win nationally. Besides, who are you going to run? Maybe Teddy Cruz, the Canadian?

The GOP only prevails when the voter turnout is low. That is why they are always striving to limit voter access to the polls. Then they call liberals communist. How ironic....

The Dems had their one chance. They could have selected Colin Powell ... however, they chose Community Organizer Jim Jones instead.

Ahhh....Powel is a Republican...but nice try!
He also supported obutthurt.

A Democrat sitting president exposed as a sexual predator who preys on subordinate interns, commits adultery, perjury, disgraces the oval office with his perversion, yeah top that Dem's.

I sure do miss Clinton's economy. Bu bu bu bu but Bush flushed it down the toilet. :biggrin:

UHHHHHH, nope. Dodd and Frank were democrats. 9/11 was not Bush's fault. Yes, he made mistakes, but to put it all on him is just plain ignorant.

I doubt if Bush knew what was going on half of the time.

I'd wonder what the RW reaction would be if Obama failed to protect us from the largest attack on American soil?

9/11 happened 8 months into Bush's presidency. It happened because of Clinton's inept handling of the CIA and FBI and his failure to take Bin Laden when Sudan offered him.

But you knew that and are just a parrot for the lying left.

Stupid, Bush had 8 years, and it wasn't even a priority. We had to wait for a Democrat Commander in Chief. But you already knew that.
learn to read idiot. Repeat for Redfish, Clinton was offered bin laden by Sudan before Bush was pres., but Clinton was too scared to do anything so you get 9-11.

Really? Looks like you just might be wrong....

American Apparel CEO Dov Charney Forced To Quit Or Be Fired

The allegations surrounding Charney largely focus on leaked nude photographs of a former employee, according to The New York Times. An internal company investigation found that Charney willingly allowed another employee to post the naked pictures on the Internet, according to sources cited by the Times.
The woman in the pictures had previously sued Charney in 2011, claiming that he forced her to perform sexual acts.

American Apparel CEO Dov Charney Forced To Quit Or Be Fired Report
Logic. Logic. Logic. If it were the case that a CEO would get fired for having a sexual relationship with an employee, then why do they to it, regularly and often? Why is it such a prevalent thing to happen if it will lead to their losing their jobs? Nope. The company covers for them and it is the employee, most often if not always a woman, who loses her job.
Why in the hell did Clinton jeopardize his career? These guys think they are to smart and they lose their jobs. You are pretty dense.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.
Clinton did what millions of those powerful men do. They most often get away with it. He didn't. Why? Because of the Republican party. In a corporation, it's different because the others at the top will support you. Think, think, think, denso boy.

You are wrong, it would be handled and handled quickly, corporations do no like the publicity or the lawsuits that go with this. People are and will continue to get fired for it.

You can play dumb all you want but the fact is, you screw a subordinate and you risk the chance of losing everything in that company.

Yeah, just like they did with Herman Cain while he was the CEO for the National Restaurant Association? They paid hush money, and the two women signed agreements, preventing them from being able to discuss the charges.
Never proven lies get idiot libtards nowhere.

I sure do miss Clinton's economy. Bu bu bu bu but Bush flushed it down the toilet. :biggrin:

UHHHHHH, nope. Dodd and Frank were democrats. 9/11 was not Bush's fault. Yes, he made mistakes, but to put it all on him is just plain ignorant.

I'd wonder what the RW reaction would be if Obama failed to protect us from the largest attack on American soil?

9/11 happened 8 months into Bush's presidency. It happened because of Clinton's inept handling of the CIA and FBI and his failure to take Bin Laden when Sudan offered him.

Stupid, Bush had 8 years, and it wasn't even a priority. We had to wait for a Democrat Commander in Chief. But you already knew that.
learn to read idiot. Repeat for Redfish, Clinton was offered bin laden by Sudan before Bush was pres., but Clinton was too scared to do anything so you get 9-11.

You boob.

Clinton Passed on Killing bin Laden

You boob.

Um yeah

Lib Lojik: Reagan armed bin Laden but Clinton couldn't kill him because UBL wasn't such a bad guy at the time

You fucking morons should lose another 50 Congress seats and the remainder of the State houses

You boob.

Um yeah

Lib Lojik: Reagan armed bin Laden but Clinton couldn't kill him because UBL wasn't such a bad guy at the time

You fucking morons should lose another 50 Congress seats and the remainder of the State houses

FactCheck does not agree with you. They have their sources listed. It's on you to prove otherwise.

Have at it...

Logic. Logic. Logic. If it were the case that a CEO would get fired for having a sexual relationship with an employee, then why do they to it, regularly and often? Why is it such a prevalent thing to happen if it will lead to their losing their jobs? Nope. The company covers for them and it is the employee, most often if not always a woman, who loses her job.
Why in the hell did Clinton jeopardize his career? These guys think they are to smart and they lose their jobs. You are pretty dense.

Clinton did what millions of those powerful men do. They most often get away with it. He didn't. Why? Because of the Republican party. In a corporation, it's different because the others at the top will support you. Think, think, think, denso boy.

You are wrong, it would be handled and handled quickly, corporations do no like the publicity or the lawsuits that go with this. People are and will continue to get fired for it.

You can play dumb all you want but the fact is, you screw a subordinate and you risk the chance of losing everything in that company.

Yeah, just like they did with Herman Cain while he was the CEO for the National Restaurant Association? They paid hush money, and the two women signed agreements, preventing them from being able to discuss the charges.

I never said it was proven. I said they were paid hush money.

So you have nothing. Thank you.

I dunno. Do you think the National Restaurant Association hands out money for nothing?

This is funny.

Cain said he has “had thousands of people working for me” at different businesses over the years and could not comment “until I see some facts or some concrete evidence.” His campaign staff was given the name of one woman who complained last week, and it was repeated to Cain on Sunday. He responded, “I am not going to comment on that.”

He was then asked, “Have you ever been accused, sir, in your life of harassment by a woman?”

He breathed audibly, glared at the reporter and stayed silent for several seconds. After the question was repeated three times, he responded by asking the reporter, “Have you ever been accused of sexual harassment?”

Herman Cain accused by two women of inappropriate behavior - Jonathan Martin and Maggie Haberman and Anna Palmer and Kenneth P. Vogel - POLITICO.com

I dunno. Do you think the National Restaurant Association hands out money for nothing?

They hand out money for various reasons. They will pay to make something go away, whether it is the truth or a lie. Corporations weigh decisions based on the bottom line. Most will not fight on principle, the just want thing to go away.

I had a tenant that had not paid me rent for three months, I asked him to move and gave him a months rent to move and leave the house in good shape. He left it in good shape, I could have sued, he could of trashed the house, and left me lots of repair costs. I felt I cam out ahead.

I have paid people to quit, it gets rid of a problem and doesn't continue to negatively effect the business because of a poor attitude.

Businesses pay severance packages, they offer incentives for people to quit.

in a sexual harassment lawsuit, how much do you think attorney costs would to drag it through the court?

It's a business decision, one company paid a girl off and fired the manager. Another company fired both as it violated company policy.

Perhaps we need to keep businessmen and lawyers and other high ranking people from running for office and replace them with an average Joe kind of person who actually works for a living and can appreciate the working class folk who barely make enough to make ends meet. Imagine their message and its popularity. But a person such as that has no chance in our political system..that is reserved for those with wealth. See the problem here? Those at the top primarily protect those at the top. To heck with the rest.

This is funny.

Cain said he has “had thousands of people working for me” at different businesses over the years and could not comment “until I see some facts or some concrete evidence.” His campaign staff was given the name of one woman who complained last week, and it was repeated to Cain on Sunday. He responded, “I am not going to comment on that.”

He was then asked, “Have you ever been accused, sir, in your life of harassment by a woman?”

He breathed audibly, glared at the reporter and stayed silent for several seconds. After the question was repeated three times, he responded by asking the reporter, “Have you ever been accused of sexual harassment?”

Herman Cain accused by two women of inappropriate behavior - Jonathan Martin and Maggie Haberman and Anna Palmer and Kenneth P. Vogel - POLITICO.com
The press hung Cain out to dry but the pervert Clinton still gets a pass for his actions with Monoca and lying about it. Hypocrites.

Not only did Rick Scott, governor of Florida win reelection in spite of the fact that his company for which he was CEO, Columbia HCA, was fined $1.7M for Medicare and Medicaid fraud, but this too:

"""Staten Island Representative Michael Grimm won re-election despite the fact that he could soon be found guilty of criminal charges, and helped boost the number of GOP seats in the House to 243, up from the 233 seats the party controlled before the midterms, Fox News and NBC both reported. """
Republicans Good Night Gets Even Better in the House - Bloomberg Politics

Staten Island Rep. Michael Grimm hit with 20-count indictment on federal fraud, tax charges
S.I. Rep. Michael Grimm hit with 20-count indictment - NY Daily News

So the right must be wetting their pants hoping Chris Christie will run for POTUS.

You are just upset most of your low info voters stayed home this cycle.
Maybe Obama should've promised obama phone upgrades, to get them out to vote. It worked for him in the past.
You know what I"m starting to think? I'm starting to think that you might be a little bit dumb.

The Obama Phone

They hand out money for various reasons. They will pay to make something go away, whether it is the truth or a lie. Corporations weigh decisions based on the bottom line. Most will not fight on principle, the just want thing to go away.

I had a tenant that had not paid me rent for three months, I asked him to move and gave him a months rent to move and leave the house in good shape. He left it in good shape, I could have sued, he could of trashed the house, and left me lots of repair costs. I felt I cam out ahead.

I have paid people to quit, it gets rid of a problem and doesn't continue to negatively effect the business because of a poor attitude.

Businesses pay severance packages, they offer incentives for people to quit.

in a sexual harassment lawsuit, how much do you think attorney costs would to drag it through the court?

It's a business decision, one company paid a girl off and fired the manager. Another company fired both as it violated company policy.

They will also pay to cover up. Herman Cain got to keep his position, the two women did not. Esmeralda was spot on.

Even American Apparel was standing by their CEO in the beginning.

American Apparel CEO Dov Charney may have a history of calling female employees “sluts” and the “c” word, producing advertisements that show scantily-clad and even topless young models, and sexual harassment allegations, but the company is standing behind him.

According to the Los Angeles Times, the trendy “sweatshop free” clothing vendor is defending Charney, saying his four former employees filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against him and the business to make money.

“These allegations are preposterous,” said Frank Seddigh, an American Apparel lawyer.

American Apparel stands by CEO in spite of sexual abuse allegations The Daily Caller

This is funny.

The press hung Cain out to dry but the pervert Clinton still gets a pass for his actions with Monoca and lying about it. Hypocrites.

He was impeached, you boob. What happened to Newt?

should we add a list of criminals with D behind their names? Oh, but those don't count do they?

Not only did Rick Scott, governor of Florida win reelection in spite of the fact that his company for which he was CEO, Columbia HCA, was fined $1.7M for Medicare and Medicaid fraud, but this too:

"""Staten Island Representative Michael Grimm won re-election despite the fact that he could soon be found guilty of criminal charges, and helped boost the number of GOP seats in the House to 243, up from the 233 seats the party controlled before the midterms, Fox News and NBC both reported. """

Staten Island Rep. Michael Grimm hit with 20-count indictment on federal fraud, tax charges

So the right must be wetting their pants hoping Chris Christie will run for POTUS.

Two-thirds of all registered voters nationally stayed home this time.

And we deserve what we got.

10686775_974708009210661_7545887531468499166_n.jpg
The number of states falling in the GOP column makes it a landslide, unless you want to dismissthe 2012 Electoral college results as not a landslide. You can't have it both ways. GOP has a mandate to hang obama by the balls if he continues to runs the country the way he has so far.

should we add a list of criminals with D behind their names? Oh, but those don't count do they?

Two-thirds of all registered voters nationally stayed home this time.

And we deserve what we got.

10686775_974708009210661_7545887531468499166_n.jpg
The number of states falling in the GOP column makes it a landslide, unless you want to dismissthe 2012 Electoral college results as not a landslide. You can't have it both ways. GOP has a mandate to hang obama by the balls if he continues to runs the country the way he has so far.

McConnell needs 60 votes! He will never get 60 for anything egregious. At most, 55 votes "belong" to McConnell. He could have 59 and it wouldn't make a difference. He needs 60. He doesn't have them, and won't. Obama can veto anything and everything, with impunity.

Forum List

Back