Real estate insiders bewildered by judge’s $18M valuation of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago: ‘Would list at $300M’

The judge’s interpretation of the value of Trump enterprise is incorrect. He is not in the position to determine value. It will be appealed and tossed.

Jewish Hippie Obama supporter Judge Arthur Engoron
View attachment 834956
images

Anyone who isn't a pablum slurping Democrat minion knows this entire case and the judgement is complete lunacy.

I was a licensed RE appraiser for over 25 years. If a borrower inflating the value of their own property was a crime, there would not be enough jails to house all those 'criminals.'
Trump is not going to jail for it last I checked.

My belief in FPOTUS#45 has nothing to do with government setting the rates. I grew up in New York State and knew from the ‘70s on that Trump was a crook and con man.

His problem isn’t based on the government setting rates, his problem is based on building a business on falsifying legal documents.

He was welcome to any rate he could get without lying about his net worth (which was required for the SOFCs.

WW
Let me ask you about several people.
They are now dead or at least not active now. I will carefully tell you about them since I knew them for many years.
John D hired me to manage his RE office. John parlayed a small rats behind office to a large enough size he sold his empire off before he died.
As his manager, I know to know him very well. John loved to tell his story of how he became a Broker. John worked full time for the Lawrence Livermore Lab. He was involved with nuclear explosions. He had to keep secrets due to his classified job. John has a Masters degree but his time spent full time at the Lab meant he did not have enough time for his own business. I and my first wife had worked for a huge firm where I was a top salesman but not the manager. It happened one day my ex wife and the manager of a new office got into a argument and he told her she was let go. I found out and called for a Senior meeting to keep her working at the same firm I was at. In the end, I failed to prevent her from losing her job. She went to a different office. She asked me to listen to that owner offering me a job. We met and I accepted his offer to manage his firm. In half a year the production of his office was a fire storm of excellent activity. He was making a huge amount of money and I did very well myself. And the agents working there had made massive strides to make a ton of money. I taught them well. I was able to manage his office and also produce myself. I typically was paid a percent of the entire sales of his office and 70 percent on my own transactions. Suddenly my check was heavily slashed. I protested to John who said, let's go to a local restaurant where we can eat and talk. I agreed. There he offered to cut my income a lot. I turned him down. This dude became a city council man and later a representative for CA in that congress. Naturally i never said nice things about him again. Politics is crooked but you arrive crooked and leave rich.

My belief in FPOTUS#45 has nothing to do with government setting the rates. I grew up in New York State and knew from the ‘70s on that Trump was a crook and con man.

His problem isn’t based on the government setting rates, his problem is based on building a business on falsifying legal documents.

He was welcome to any rate he could get without lying about his net worth (which was required for the SOFCs.

WW
Yes little minion, well done. You recited your lines perfectly. The problem is that narrative is essentially a bucket of warm piss. Donald Trump has been a brand and a fixture in New York for decades and New York BENEFITED from his properties and his brand to the tune of billions of dollars. We should all be "victims" like New York is a "victim" of Trump. :auiqs.jpg:

I was a licensed RE appraiser for over 25 years. If a borrower inflating the value of their own property was a crime, there would not be enough jails to house all those 'criminals.'
We talked about our experience as appraisers of real estate. I began as a real estate salesman and in 2 years passed the Brokers exam and was licensed to supervise agents. Part of the schooling to be a Real estate Agent in CA at the time was what was needed to know about appraising property and much more. It got me prepared to be an appraiser since then appraisers only needed to know how to do them. Years later I learned there would be a new classification as appraisers class 1 to 4. My appraisers license was for the #3 group which only meant it is the highest classifaction to appraise homes. Class 4 guys could do the highest rated or the commercial and apartment building as examples.
It was after that I decided to do loans for homes. I had an in house appraisal staff. I never gave them instructions to arrive at a particular value. I was trusted as a mortgage broker.
My point is these who talk about this topic know nothing at all about the real businesses they want to discuss. You have proven to me that you know what is genuine and what is pure bullshit by others.

We talked about our experience as appraisers of real estate. I began as a real estate salesman and in 2 years passed the Brokers exam and was licensed to supervise agents. Part of the schooling to be a Real estate Agent in CA at the time was what was needed to know about appraising property and much more. It got me prepared to be an appraiser since then appraisers only needed to know how to do them. Years later I learned there would be a new classification as appraisers class 1 to 4. My appraisers license was for the #3 group which only meant it is the highest classifaction to appraise homes. Class 4 guys could do the highest rated or the commercial and apartment building as examples.
It was after that I decided to do loans for homes. I had an in house appraisal staff. I never gave them instructions to arrive at a particular value. I was trusted as a mortgage broker.
My point is these who talk about this topic know nothing at all about the real businesses they want to discuss. You have proven to me that you know what is genuine and what is pure bullshit by others.
It really gets funny when these Ex-spurts try and talk classified documents like they know what they are talking about. I held various security clearances my entire career, worked in classified labs created and handled countless classified documents and attended many meetings in SKFs. That combination of arrogance and ignorance, gotta love it.

Yep, I was a State certified appraiser in CA. I did SFRs and rentals up to 4 units. I did not do commercial appraisals however the same guidelines apply. No lender would EVER give money to a borrower on the borrower's own word for the valuation of their own property. One caveat is that the loan amount might not be significant enough to require an appraisal but in Trump's case the bank most certainly got their own valuation OR had professionals verify Trump's internal valuation. These freaks on here are ignorant and full of hate towards Trump.

It really gets funny when these Ex-spurts try and talk classified documents like they know what they are talking about. I held various security clearances my entire career, worked in classified labs created and handled countless classified documents and attended many meetings in SKFs. That combination of arrogance and ignorance, gotta love it.

Mr. Security expert. What's a SKF? Did you mean SCIF as in Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility?

WW

My sole experience with being classified was in the Army where I was classified as CONFIDENTIAL. This of course only allowed my knowledge of the almost non classified version of classified. It was the bottom level as you know. However one can't be the company clerk of an Army HQ unit and not hear classified things. How can all those officers ranking up to Colonel manage to talk all the time and the top clerk of the company never hear classified stuff? Much of classified really does not look classified at all. It involves topics that are classified but not every word has to be classified. This for clerks simply learning stuff even though not on purpose. We just are trusted by the officers. I will cite an example to illustrate.
My HQ unit had troops who had top secret clearances. To handle our Davy Crockett weapons. They were in a separate room of our HQ building so they could deal with the classified nuclear weapon. How could I know we had nuclear weapons if they kept secrets from me? I never entered their rooms. Factually I saw the only Davy Crockett weapon with my eyes at the museum located at the Army Officers training place called West Point.
I fired a Rocket Launcher one day out in the field. I happened be close enough that somebody told me to go outside and go to the group firing them. I fired probably 6 rockets at targets. I may have been lucky since I had no misses. This impressed the First Sergeant of my unit so he told me. When they talk about appraisals, that was my bread and butter for 5 years. It was very lucrative. I know they love to pretend. But they are not willing to learn either.

Yep, I was a State certified appraiser in CA. I did SFRs and rentals up to 4 units. I did not do commercial appraisals however the same guidelines apply. No lender would EVER give money to a borrower on the borrower's own word for the valuation of their own property. One caveat is that the loan amount might not be significant enough to require an appraisal but in Trump's case the bank most certainly got their own valuation OR had professionals verify Trump's internal valuation. These freaks on here are ignorant and full of hate towards Trump.
I know you had the class #3 certification that I also had. At least when CA licensed us, there were 4 classes. The top class as I said did commercial and the most expensive properties.
These people arguing with you and me expose their own ignorance. I hate calling them liars but they are not telling the truth.

When I later became a mortgage broker, I had many clients work with me or my staff filling out paperwork. I know from what you said you know well the facts. I also had more schooling due to my working as a lender. It was not my cash being loaned, it came to my clients from Wholesale Lenders. Some of the papers filled out by my clients was permission by them to closely inspect their claims to get loans. And the wholesalers always had us do this on their behalf.

Trump valued Mar-a-Lago at $739 million, that he originally bought for 10 million - is he a moron or simply committing fraud?

Common mr.Not-Moron, try to explain it.
If it could become housing, maybe half that amount. But it has to legally remain a resort.

I would be more than happy to buy any of your homes for the COUNTY ASSESSED VALUE FOR TAX PURPOSES.

DM me. Lets get the deal done.

Dont care where you live.

My offer still stands.

Send me your county tax bill, and I will pay you in cash what your county says your home is worth,

Tax%20Bill%20Insert.jpg

See Box “K”..near the number 7.

I will pay that value for your home. Just send me the bill as proof.

If you say it is worth more than what the county says…are you committing fraud?

Weird.

NO ONE?

It is almost as if you KNOW the SDNY case against Trump is completely BOGUS, but you are ok with it because you do not like Trump.

That couldnt possibly be the truth, could it? 🤷‍♂️ :dunno:

My offer still stands.

Send me your county tax bill, and I will pay you in cash what your county says your home is worth,

Tax%20Bill%20Insert.jpg

See Box “K”..near the number 7.

I will pay that value for your home. Just send me the bill as proof.

If you say it is worth more than what the county says…are you committing fraud?

I'll sell you my house for +50% of assessed value....which is about 2000% lower than what Trump claimed Mar-A-Lago is worth in his financial statements compared revenue based valuation he recieved from the county in 2023.

The RICH SHOULD PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE.

You got the roadmap Dems.

If you are not lying bags of shit, charge the rich more in property taxes.

THE RICH MUST PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cult, you should demand your masters increase the taxable assessed values of all properties owned by the “rich”.

BOOM.

VIOLA!

Now they are paying their fair share.

See how easy that is?

If a property is worth $10m. DO NOT CHARGE THE OWNER TAXES ON $740,000.

Doesnt that just make common sense?

Cult, you should demand your masters increase the taxable assessed values of all properties owned by the “rich”.

BOOM.

VIOLA!

Now they are paying their fair share.

See how easy that is?

If a property is worth $10m. DO NOT CHARGE THE OWNER TAXES ON $740,000.

Doesnt that just make common sense?
The class envy monster shows up again. Had you said do it equally to all, you would be on a better path. But if you do what you want, kill off income taxes as they would not be needed.

The RICH SHOULD PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE.

You got the roadmap Dems.

If you are not lying bags of shit, charge the rich more in property taxes.

THE RICH MUST PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the hell makes you think Democrats disagree with charging property taxes that have some tether to fair market, or income based valuation?

What the hell are you CAPPING about here?

What the hell makes you think Democrats disagree with charging property taxes that have some tether to fair market, or income based valuation?

What the hell are you CAPPING about here?
There seems not to be a tax of any kind that Democrats do not pass laws to charge the public.

Forum List

Back