Ready To Admit You Made A Huggggge Mistake???

Faux World Talking Points for the day.

Uuuuuge mistake was the Old GOP voters voting for the Party of Trumpybear's Corruption down ballot.

They will have a chance to redeem themselves in 2022 and toss these undemocratic Republicans into the dust bin of history.

Give it a rest, you loons voted for a fcking disaster. Own it and sit

Gasoline, inflation, racism, Iran, Israel, spending.......and that's the least of it.

It's well established that you Biden voters can't name policies of Trump you voted against.....

...and you certainly won't claim to have voted for the mess we see as a direct result of the election....

Biden's Presidency: Disastrous Start | National Review

Biden Is Off to a Disastrous Start | National Review

Biden still pitching massive spending plans despite inflation surge​

10 big problems with Joe Biden's foreign policy — and one ...
https://www.salon.com/2021/03/15/10-big-problems-with-joe-bidens-foreign-policy--an

Violence in Israel Challenges Biden's 'Stand Back ...

Violence in Israel Challenges Biden’s ‘Stand Back’ Approach

11 Trillion Reasons To Fear Joe Biden's Presidency ...

11 Trillion Reasons To Fear Joe Biden's Presidency

Here us the explanation for a Biden vote.....the only reason:

In October 1919, Lenin paid a secret visit to the laboratory of the great physiologist I. P. Pavlov, a Russian physiologist known chiefly for the concept of the conditioned reflex. In his classic experiment, he found that a hungry dog can be trained to associate the sound of a bell with food and will salivate at the sound even in the absence of food. Lenin wanted to find out if his work on the conditional reflexes of the brain might help the Bolsheviks control European behaviour. “I want the masses of Russia to follow a Communistic pattern of thinking and reacting,” Lenin explained. Pavlov was astounded. It seemed that Lenin wanted him to do for humans what he had already done for dogs. “Do you mean that you would like to standardise the population of Russia? Make them all behave in the same way?” he asked. “Exactly” replied Lenin.Man can be corrected. Man can be made what we want him to be.”… Orlando Figes, "A People's Tragedy," p.732-733

Want a doggie treat????

The scary part of this crap is that I don't believe that dementia Joe is, in any way, "in charge". All kidding aside, I believe that he is nothing more than a puppet to some group (I have no idea who).

But when a "President" off the United States states that "he is not allowed" to answer questions - who the hell has told him that!?!?! Who is "bigger" than the CiC?

Folks, with all due respect, we are in grave trouble here.....it's getting more serious each day...

What makes you say that......this????

Here’s the ‘word salad’ President:

"...when they need to ...when they need to dis.....when they need to ah....when they ding the national guard.....we're gonna ....we're gonna depose....the.....we're gonna enforce the....excuse me, employ.....the reconfect act....go out there and dictate companies build and do....but if it waits, it takes a long time....."

Al Sharpton must be his elocution teacher.

BTW....the journalist asking the question then asked if she could pose the question to the vice-president elect so as to get a coherent answer......what does that tell you?

Well, I think most "clear" thinking Americans understand that he is an old man who is experiencing on-set dementia; which is why those same Americans are stunned when this same old man, who, for better or worse is the President of the United States, states that he is " not allowed" to answer questions.

Jesus, what have we come to in this country!?

May I say this: his stupidity, his dementia, his ineptitude is hardly the problem.

It is always the policies an election brings.

And we are witnessing the results of Democrat policies.

God save America.

Let us hope and pray that God hasn't turned His back on us.........

The Pontius Pilot moment......

Gasoline, inflation, racism, Iran, Israel, spending.......and that's the least of it.

It's well established that you Biden voters can't name policies of Trump you voted against.....

...and you certainly won't claim to have voted for the mess we see as a direct result of the election....

https://www.salon.com/2021/03/15/10-big-problems-with-joe-bidens-foreign-policy--an

In October 1919, Lenin paid a secret visit to the laboratory of the great physiologist I. P. Pavlov, a Russian physiologist known chiefly for the concept of the conditioned reflex. In his classic experiment, he found that a hungry dog can be trained to associate the sound of a bell with food and will salivate at the sound even in the absence of food. Lenin wanted to find out if his work on the conditional reflexes of the brain might help the Bolsheviks control European behaviour. “I want the masses of Russia to follow a Communistic pattern of thinking and reacting,” Lenin explained. Pavlov was astounded. It seemed that Lenin wanted him to do for humans what he had already done for dogs. “Do you mean that you would like to standardise the population of Russia? Make them all behave in the same way?” he asked. “Exactly” replied Lenin.Man can be corrected. Man can be made what we want him to be.”… Orlando Figes, "A People's Tragedy," p.732-733

Want a doggie treat????

The scary part of this crap is that I don't believe that dementia Joe is, in any way, "in charge". All kidding aside, I believe that he is nothing more than a puppet to some group (I have no idea who).

But when a "President" off the United States states that "he is not allowed" to answer questions - who the hell has told him that!?!?! Who is "bigger" than the CiC?

Folks, with all due respect, we are in grave trouble here.....it's getting more serious each day...

"...when they need to ...when they need to dis.....when they need to ah....when they ding the national guard.....we're gonna ....we're gonna depose....the.....we're gonna enforce the....excuse me, employ.....the reconfect act....go out there and dictate companies build and do....but if it waits, it takes a long time....."

BTW....the journalist asking the question then asked if she could pose the question to the vice-president elect so as to get a coherent answer......what does that tell you?

Well, I think most "clear" thinking Americans understand that he is an old man who is experiencing on-set dementia; which is why those same Americans are stunned when this same old man, who, for better or worse is the President of the United States, states that he is " not allowed" to answer questions.

May I say this: his stupidity, his dementia, his ineptitude is hardly the problem.

God save America.

Except in this case, would it be the Joe Biden moment? Kamala Harris moment? Hmmm.......

The answer to that question is in Biden's popularity ratings. They reflect the rebound from Trump's policies.

"The answer to that question is in Biden's popularity ratings."

What sort of moron believes that after this.....

Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???

Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?

...and, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet here you are, ready to swallow the next lie.

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’?

What should you do when they lied to you at least these 25 times already???????????

If you're an imbecile.....quote their 'polls.'

Modern leftists only support that which advances the interests of the party. Nothing else matters.
Kinda like Republicans attempt to “reform” voting laws to get rid of fraud they can’t find?

Or how about their attempt to change the Census to give them more seats?

Or how about trying to force social media platforms to promote their political speech?

Want a doggie treat????

what a hypocrite,you expect them to admit they made a huge mistake when YOU cant even admit Obama was a clone of your hero Bush. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Like clockwork,everytime i take USMBS resident troll PC to school Obama was a clone of Bush backing her up in a corner with nowhere to run knowing she is checkmated and cant refute facts both parties are corrupt and one in the same,she does this instead of trying to refute facts.:auiqs.jpg:
:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1: :scared1:

Want a doggie treat????

Nope. PROGS aren't honest, and really, they'd need to speak for themselves to come clean anyway, and they don't. Xiden is symbolic.

May I point out that 17% of the Biden voters admitted that they wish they had their vote back when they learned that state and social media censored the stories about Communist China buying the Bidens.

"Poll: 17% of Biden Voters Would Have Abandoned Him if They Knew About Stories the Media Censored"

Biden's popularity is much higher than that of Trump.

Hence, the Trump cult is sulking. How dare Biden keep doing what the people want? What does he think this is, democracy?

Kinda like Republicans attempt to “reform” voting laws to get rid of fraud they can’t find?
It's hard to find fraud when the folks that control the election process are super secretive about the people who "voted", the voting machines that were used, the ballots themselves, etc. It's too bad that the U.S. doesn't have an INDEPENDENT investigative agency that would investigate ALL of it in a TRANSPARENT manner and get back to the people on what malfeasance, if any, occurred.

Want a doggie treat????

God save America.

Except in this case, would it be the Joe Biden moment? Kamala Harris moment? Hmmm.......

.... a Garden of Gethsemane moment.-?

About 60% or more of the country is supporting Biden on everything but immigration. Biden will likely buckle on that for the sake of his popularity ratings.
Biden mus be stopped before the American people get a taste of prosperity brought to them by social change. America has fallen to 15th. on quality of life and Trump failed to fix any of that in his first term. If Biden isn't stopped from turning America into a socialist paradise, Trump will have no chance. Trump's promises will be fulfilled by Biden.

The point being, Americans know what they want, but it doesn't matter much which president brings it. stop Biden!

About 60% or more of the country is supporting Biden on everything but immigration. Biden will likely buckle on that for the sake of his popularity ratings.
Biden mus be stopped before the American people get a taste of prosperity brought to them by social change. America has fallen to 15th. on quality of life and Trump failed to fix any of that in his first term. If Biden isn't stoppe, d from turning America into a socialist paradise, Trump will have no chance. Trump's promises will be fulfilled by Biden.

The point being, Americans know what they want, but it doesn't matter much which president brings it. stop Biden!

No they aren't, Don Hitler.

Let's prove it: what Trump policies did you, and they, vote against?

When you can't answer, you will have proved what a fraud you are.

Want a doggie treat????

God save America.

.... a Garden of Gethsemane moment.-?

In all honesty....I tend to refer to Ronald Reagan's "Moment":

“Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again.” –Ronald Reagan, January 1967

Wonder how long we've now got?

Forum List

Back