Ready To Admit You Made A Huggggge Mistake???

Gasoline, inflation, racism, Iran, Israel, spending.......and that's the least of it.

It's well established that you Biden voters can't name policies of Trump you voted against.....

...and you certainly won't claim to have voted for the mess we see as a direct result of the election....

Biden's Presidency: Disastrous Start | National Review

Biden Is Off to a Disastrous Start | National Review

Biden still pitching massive spending plans despite inflation surge​

10 big problems with Joe Biden's foreign policy — and one ...
https://www.salon.com/2021/03/15/10-big-problems-with-joe-bidens-foreign-policy--an

Violence in Israel Challenges Biden's 'Stand Back ...

Violence in Israel Challenges Biden’s ‘Stand Back’ Approach

11 Trillion Reasons To Fear Joe Biden's Presidency ...

11 Trillion Reasons To Fear Joe Biden's Presidency

Here us the explanation for a Biden vote.....the only reason:

In October 1919, Lenin paid a secret visit to the laboratory of the great physiologist I. P. Pavlov, a Russian physiologist known chiefly for the concept of the conditioned reflex. In his classic experiment, he found that a hungry dog can be trained to associate the sound of a bell with food and will salivate at the sound even in the absence of food. Lenin wanted to find out if his work on the conditional reflexes of the brain might help the Bolsheviks control European behaviour. “I want the masses of Russia to follow a Communistic pattern of thinking and reacting,” Lenin explained. Pavlov was astounded. It seemed that Lenin wanted him to do for humans what he had already done for dogs. “Do you mean that you would like to standardise the population of Russia? Make them all behave in the same way?” he asked. “Exactly” replied Lenin.Man can be corrected. Man can be made what we want him to be.”… Orlando Figes, "A People's Tragedy," p.732-733

Want a doggie treat????

The scary part of this crap is that I don't believe that dementia Joe is, in any way, "in charge". All kidding aside, I believe that he is nothing more than a puppet to some group (I have no idea who).

But when a "President" off the United States states that "he is not allowed" to answer questions - who the hell has told him that!?!?! Who is "bigger" than the CiC?

Folks, with all due respect, we are in grave trouble here.....it's getting more serious each day...

What makes you say that......this????

Here’s the ‘word salad’ President:

"...when they need to ...when they need to dis.....when they need to ah....when they ding the national guard.....we're gonna ....we're gonna depose....the.....we're gonna enforce the....excuse me, employ.....the reconfect act....go out there and dictate companies build and do....but if it waits, it takes a long time....."

Al Sharpton must be his elocution teacher.

BTW....the journalist asking the question then asked if she could pose the question to the vice-president elect so as to get a coherent answer......what does that tell you?

Well, I think most "clear" thinking Americans understand that he is an old man who is experiencing on-set dementia; which is why those same Americans are stunned when this same old man, who, for better or worse is the President of the United States, states that he is " not allowed" to answer questions.

Jesus, what have we come to in this country!?

May I say this: his stupidity, his dementia, his ineptitude is hardly the problem.

It is always the policies an election brings.

And we are witnessing the results of Democrat policies.

God save America.

Let us hope and pray that God hasn't turned His back on us.........

The Pontius Pilot moment......

Except in this case, would it be the Joe Biden moment? Kamala Harris moment? Hmmm.......

.... a Garden of Gethsemane moment.-?

In all honesty....I tend to refer to Ronald Reagan's "Moment":

“Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again.” –Ronald Reagan, January 1967

Wonder how long we've now got?

I'm afraid time's up.

The thing is that I do not blame the American voter...they voted the right way in massive numbers for Trump...but when the dem machine can match vote for vote with ballot stuffing illegal votes we never stood a chance...and it appears the DOJ and even some republican's are fine with it....sad...well you all will get what's coming to you....

Gasoline, inflation, racism, Iran, Israel, spending.......and that's the least of it.

It's well established that you Biden voters can't name policies of Trump you voted against.....

...and you certainly won't claim to have voted for the mess we see as a direct result of the election....

Biden's Presidency: Disastrous Start | National Review

Biden Is Off to a Disastrous Start | National Review

Biden still pitching massive spending plans despite inflation surge​

10 big problems with Joe Biden's foreign policy — and one ...
https://www.salon.com/2021/03/15/10-big-problems-with-joe-bidens-foreign-policy--an

Violence in Israel Challenges Biden's 'Stand Back ...

Violence in Israel Challenges Biden’s ‘Stand Back’ Approach

11 Trillion Reasons To Fear Joe Biden's Presidency ...

11 Trillion Reasons To Fear Joe Biden's Presidency

Here us the explanation for a Biden vote.....the only reason:

In October 1919, Lenin paid a secret visit to the laboratory of the great physiologist I. P. Pavlov, a Russian physiologist known chiefly for the concept of the conditioned reflex. In his classic experiment, he found that a hungry dog can be trained to associate the sound of a bell with food and will salivate at the sound even in the absence of food. Lenin wanted to find out if his work on the conditional reflexes of the brain might help the Bolsheviks control European behaviour. “I want the masses of Russia to follow a Communistic pattern of thinking and reacting,” Lenin explained. Pavlov was astounded. It seemed that Lenin wanted him to do for humans what he had already done for dogs. “Do you mean that you would like to standardise the population of Russia? Make them all behave in the same way?” he asked. “Exactly” replied Lenin.Man can be corrected. Man can be made what we want him to be.”… Orlando Figes, "A People's Tragedy," p.732-733

Want a doggie treat????

The scary part of this crap is that I don't believe that dementia Joe is, in any way, "in charge". All kidding aside, I believe that he is nothing more than a puppet to some group (I have no idea who).

But when a "President" off the United States states that "he is not allowed" to answer questions - who the hell has told him that!?!?! Who is "bigger" than the CiC?

Folks, with all due respect, we are in grave trouble here.....it's getting more serious each day...

What makes you say that......this????

Here’s the ‘word salad’ President:

"...when they need to ...when they need to dis.....when they need to ah....when they ding the national guard.....we're gonna ....we're gonna depose....the.....we're gonna enforce the....excuse me, employ.....the reconfect act....go out there and dictate companies build and do....but if it waits, it takes a long time....."

Al Sharpton must be his elocution teacher.

BTW....the journalist asking the question then asked if she could pose the question to the vice-president elect so as to get a coherent answer......what does that tell you?

Well, I think most "clear" thinking Americans understand that he is an old man who is experiencing on-set dementia; which is why those same Americans are stunned when this same old man, who, for better or worse is the President of the United States, states that he is " not allowed" to answer questions.

Jesus, what have we come to in this country!?

May I say this: his stupidity, his dementia, his ineptitude is hardly the problem.

It is always the policies an election brings.

And we are witnessing the results of Democrat policies.

God save America.

Let us hope and pray that God hasn't turned His back on us.........

The Pontius Pilot moment......

Except in this case, would it be the Joe Biden moment? Kamala Harris moment? Hmmm.......

.... a Garden of Gethsemane moment.-?

In all honesty....I tend to refer to Ronald Reagan's "Moment":

“Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again.” –Ronald Reagan, January 1967

Wonder how long we've now got?

I'm afraid time's up.

Me as well............and it breaks my heart...... :(

In a statement sent through his political action committee, Save America PAC, Trump blasted his loss in November as “The Fraudulent Presidential Election of 2020” and said it “will be, from this day forth, known as THE BIG LIE!”

Sandy Shanks said:

We are a big tent party," McCarthy declared as he promised to purge anyone who refused to agree to the Big Lie. "And unlike the left, we embrace free thought and debate."
Trump's lawyer at the time, Bill Barr, who doubled as the attorney general, differed with Trump on the election.

"Disputing President Donald Trump’s persistent, baseless claims, Attorney General William Barr declared Tuesday the U.S. Justice Department has uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could change the outcome of the 2020 election," the AP reported on Dec. 1.

On the same day that Trump's acting attorney general, Jeffrey A. Rosen, reported "The Justice Department “had been presented with no evidence of widespread voter fraud at a scale sufficient to change the outcome of the 2020 election" Liz Cheney was ousted from her leadership position by House Republicans who were led by Minority Leader McCarthy. Cheney was forced out because she told the truth about the 2020 election.

Because House Republicans were ashamed of what they were doing, Cheney was removed by a secret voice vote. We don't know how House Republicans voted, and we don't know the vote count.

“I don’t think anybody is questioning the legitimacy of the president’s election,” McCarthy said today. “That is all over with.”

No one except Donald Trump who won't let us forget the election he lost. No one except 60% of Republicans who think the election was stolen, according to a recent poll. No one except Trump's darling pegged to take Cheney's place, Elise Stefanik, who again raised questions about the election in the Washington Examiner published Monday.

It says something about Trump's gullible cult whose members will believe what McCarthy said while believing that the election was stolen from Trump.

All this is to please Donald Trump whose endorsement is essential to nomination and whose displeasure is the kiss of death as shown by the ignominy of Cheney's removal that is even concealed by the Republicans who participated in her censure.

Is this how Republicans will win the general election?

Like clockwork,everytime i take USMBS resident troll PC to school Obama was a clone of Bush backing her up in a corner with nowhere to run knowing she is checkmated and cant refute facts both parties are corrupt and one in the same,she does this instead of trying to refute facts.
All politics aside, you are the most ignorant ass there is on this entire board. Both sides of the fight should be able to agree on that much.
You are going to take somebody to school? You can't even put together a sentence that can be understood!

The thing is that I do not blame the American voter...they voted the right way in massive numbers for Trump...but when the dem machine can match vote for vote with ballot stuffing illegal votes we never stood a chance...and it appears the DOJ and even some republican's are fine with it....sad...well you all will get what's coming to you....

Which is why I say that there will never again be a "free and fair" election again in this country.

And while the group cry continues here, Biden is _still_ whupping the Trump cult losers.

Hence the tears. Which I collect and bathe in, like I was Egyptian royalty. It restores my youth.

“I don’t think anybody is questioning the legitimacy of the president’s election,” McCarthy said today. “That is all over with.”

When that's all over with, Trump is all over with.

In a statement sent through his political action committee, Save America PAC, Trump blasted his loss in November as “The Fraudulent Presidential Election of 2020” and said it “will be, from this day forth, known as THE BIG LIE!”

Sandy Shanks said:

We are a big tent party," McCarthy declared as he promised to purge anyone who refused to agree to the Big Lie. "And unlike the left, we embrace free thought and debate."
Trump's lawyer at the time, Bill Barr, who doubled as the attorney general, differed with Trump on the election.

"Disputing President Donald Trump’s persistent, baseless claims, Attorney General William Barr declared Tuesday the U.S. Justice Department has uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could change the outcome of the 2020 election," the AP reported on Dec. 1.

On the same day that Trump's acting attorney general, Jeffrey A. Rosen, reported "The Justice Department “had been presented with no evidence of widespread voter fraud at a scale sufficient to change the outcome of the 2020 election" Liz Cheney was ousted from her leadership position by House Republicans who were led by Minority Leader McCarthy. Cheney was forced out because she told the truth about the 2020 election.

Because House Republicans were ashamed of what they were doing, Cheney was removed by a secret voice vote. We don't know how House Republicans voted, and we don't know the vote count.

No one except Donald Trump who won't let us forget the election he lost. No one except 60% of Republicans who think the election was stolen, according to a recent poll. No one except Trump's darling pegged to take Cheney's place, Elise Stefanik, who again raised questions about the election in the Washington Examiner published Monday.

It says something about Trump's gullible cult whose members will believe what McCarthy said while believing that the election was stolen from Trump.

All this is to please Donald Trump whose endorsement is essential to nomination and whose displeasure is the kiss of death as shown by the ignominy of Cheney's removal that is even concealed by the Republicans who participated in her censure.

Is this how Republicans will win the general election?

The evidence is clear that the election was stolen......starting with this:
The Pennsylvania Supreme Court had no authority to allow counting of votes received beyond the close of business on election day.

“McPherson v Blacker

Under the second clause of Article II of the Constitution, the legislatures of the several States have exclusive power to direct the manner in which the electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed. Such appointment may be made by the legislatures directly, or by popular vote in districts, or by general ticket, as may be provided by the legislature. If the terms of the clause left the question of power in doubt, contemporaneous and continuous subsequent practical construction has determined the question as above stated. The second clause of Article II of the Constitution was not amended by the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments, and they do not limit the power of appointment to the particular manner pursued at the time of the adoption of these amendments, or secure to every male inhabitant of a State, being a citizen of the United States, the right from the time of his majority to vote for presidential electors. A state law fixing a date for the meeting of electors, differing from that prescribed by the act of Congress, is not thereby wholly invalidated; but the date may be rejected and the law stand. “
McPherson v. Blacker, 146 U.S. 1 | Casetext Search + Citator

No state court can set a time limit for votes that should beyond the end of election day, no matter the delay in mail delivery.

Only an elected legislature may do that.

Faux World Talking Points for the day.

Uuuuuge mistake was the Old GOP voters voting for the Party of Trumpybear's Corruption down ballot.

They will have a chance to redeem themselves in 2022 and toss these undemocratic Republicans into the dust bin of history.

Give it a rest, you loons voted for a fcking disaster. Own it and sit

It's the same play book Faux used on you monoonies in 2009 too.

When that's all over with, Trump is all over with.

It's called the Constitution.....the law of the land.
You should read it.

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court had no authority to allow counting of votes received beyond the close of business on election day.

“McPherson v Blacker

Under the second clause of Article II of the Constitution, the legislatures of the several States have exclusive power to direct the manner in which the electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed. Such appointment may be made by the legislatures directly, or by popular vote in districts, or by general ticket, as may be provided by the legislature. If the terms of the clause left the question of power in doubt, contemporaneous and continuous subsequent practical construction has determined the question as above stated. The second clause of Article II of the Constitution was not amended by the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments, and they do not limit the power of appointment to the particular manner pursued at the time of the adoption of these amendments, or secure to every male inhabitant of a State, being a citizen of the United States, the right from the time of his majority to vote for presidential electors. A state law fixing a date for the meeting of electors, differing from that prescribed by the act of Congress, is not thereby wholly invalidated; but the date may be rejected and the law stand. “
McPherson v. Blacker, 146 U.S. 1 | Casetext Search + Citator

No state court can set a time limit for votes that should beyond the end of election day, no matter the delay in mail delivery.

Only an elected legislature may do that.

Foster v. Love, 522 U.S. 67 (1997)

One such congressional rule sets the date of the biennial election for the offices of United States Senator, 2 U. S. C. § 1, and Representative, § 7, and mandates holding all congressional and Presidential elections on a single November day, 2 U. S. C. §§ 1,7; 3 U. S. C. § 1.

Foster v. Love, 522 U.S. 67 (1997)

Elections undecided by midnight are void & preempted by federal law – Foster v Love 97; 9-0 Decision

McPherson v Blacker was cited in Gove v Bush, 2000

BUSH v. GORE

A dispute arose concerning the deadline for local county canvassing boards to submit their returns to the Secretary of State (Secretary). The Secretary declined to waive the November 14 deadline imposed by statute. §§102.111, 102.112. The Florida Supreme Court, however, set the deadline at November 26. We granted certiorari and vacated the Florida Supreme Court’s decision, finding considerable uncertainty as to the grounds on which it was based. Bush I, ante, at ___–___ (slip. op., at 6–7). On December 11, the Florida Supreme Court issued a decision on remand reinstating that date. ___ So. 2d ___, ___ (slip op. at 30–31).

But neither the text of Article II itself nor the only case the concurrence cites that interprets Article II, McPherson v. Blacker, 146 U. S. 1 (1892), leads to the conclusion that Article II grants unlimited power to the legislature, devoid of any state constitutional limitations, to select the manner of appointing electors.

…the rules of the recount procedures to include whatever partial counts are done by the time of final certification, and we interpret the Florida Supreme Court’s decision to permit this. See ____ So. 2d, at ____, n. 21 (slip op., at 37, n. 21) (noting “practical difficulties” may control outcome of election, but certifying partial Miami-Dade total nonetheless). This accommodation no doubt results from the truncated contest period established by the Florida Supreme Court in Bush I, at respondents’ own urging. The press of time does not diminish the constitutional concern. A desire for speed is not a general excuse for ignoring equal protection guarantees.”

BUSH v. GORE

Either the law is to be followed, or Biden won.
But not both.

Faux World Talking Points for the day.

Uuuuuge mistake was the Old GOP voters voting for the Party of Trumpybear's Corruption down ballot.

They will have a chance to redeem themselves in 2022 and toss these undemocratic Republicans into the dust bin of history.

Give it a rest, you loons voted for a fcking disaster. Own it and sit

It's the same play book Faux used on you monoonies in 2009 too.

No it's not. Furthermore I don't buy into polls.

But you go ahead and bend over for your media masters.

At some point you'll eventually realize absolutely nobody buys your BS

No they aren't, Don Hitler.

Let's prove it: what Trump policies did you, and they, vote against?

When you can't answer, you will have proved what a fraud you are.

I didn't officially vote because I'm a Canadian so I'm not allowed to vote in your election.

But I did play a part in preparing 100,000 ballots for Biden and shipping them down to Arizona.

There's the proof you've been trying to find that proves Trump was cheated out of the presidency. And it's the best you're going to get hon.

Kevin McCarthy is just plain wrong and he's a commie marxist fascist Rino. How can the real president allow him to be their house leader?

Modern leftists only support that which advances the interests of the party. Nothing else matters.
Kinda like Republicans attempt to “reform” voting laws to get rid of fraud they can’t find?

Or how about their attempt to change the Census to give them more seats?

Or how about trying to force social media platforms to promote their political speech?
Let's be honest here, Colfax! It's obvious that one of the main reasons Democrats don't have a problem with millions of illegals flooding our country is that it gives them additional Congressional seats in States like California and allows them to maintain control of the House. If we didn't count illegals in the Census the left would lose dozens of seats in the House.

Normal people can see how good Biden has been. Save the gaslighting for your fellow fascist cult morons. It has no effect on normal people.

Also, tone down the hysteria. It reveals how upset you are about the asswhupping that Biden continues to inflict on you. And that encourages us to continue to do what's making you cry. If you'd hide what's causing you pain, you'd receive less pain.
The Amazing Biden is loved by the American Public and respected around the world where Fat Donnie was not

Biden has 54 percent approval, something Trump could only dream or lie about

Forum List

Back