Ready To Admit You Made A Huggggge Mistake???

Fixing the economy, getting a handle on COVID, and acting like a grownup are the big things that everyone sees. That's why he's so popular.

I love when you post, but Democrats with a brain must shudder.

"Fixing the economy, ..."

"Major disappointment: America added way fewer jobs than expected in April​

Anneken Tappe
By Anneken Tappe, CNN Business

Updated 10:24 AM ET, Fri May 7, 2021"

"...getting a handle on COVID,..."
This, from NPR this weekend.

A new study estimates that the number of people who have died of COVID-19 in the U.S. is more than 900,000, a number 57% higher than official figures.
Worldwide, the study's authors say, the COVID-19 death count is nearing 7 million, more than double the reported number of 3.24 million.

The analysis comes from researchers at the University of Washington's Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation, who looked at excess mortality from March 2020 through May 3, 2021, compared it with what would be expected in a typical nonpandemic year, then adjusted those figures to account for a handful of other pandemic-related factors.”
https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/05/06/994287048/new-study-estimates-more-than-900-000-people-have-died-of-covid!"-19-in-u-s

You may just have catapulted yourself into the lead as "Stupidest Poster of the Year

Now write soon, y'hear!

Gasoline, inflation, racism, Iran, Israel, spending.......and that's the least of it.

It's well established that you Biden voters can't name policies of Trump you voted against.....

...and you certainly won't claim to have voted for the mess we see as a direct result of the election....

Biden's Presidency: Disastrous Start | National Review

Biden Is Off to a Disastrous Start | National Review

Biden still pitching massive spending plans despite inflation surge​

10 big problems with Joe Biden's foreign policy — and one ...
https://www.salon.com/2021/03/15/10-big-problems-with-joe-bidens-foreign-policy--an

Violence in Israel Challenges Biden's 'Stand Back ...

Violence in Israel Challenges Biden’s ‘Stand Back’ Approach

11 Trillion Reasons To Fear Joe Biden's Presidency ...

11 Trillion Reasons To Fear Joe Biden's Presidency

Here us the explanation for a Biden vote.....the only reason:

In October 1919, Lenin paid a secret visit to the laboratory of the great physiologist I. P. Pavlov, a Russian physiologist known chiefly for the concept of the conditioned reflex. In his classic experiment, he found that a hungry dog can be trained to associate the sound of a bell with food and will salivate at the sound even in the absence of food. Lenin wanted to find out if his work on the conditional reflexes of the brain might help the Bolsheviks control European behaviour. “I want the masses of Russia to follow a Communistic pattern of thinking and reacting,” Lenin explained. Pavlov was astounded. It seemed that Lenin wanted him to do for humans what he had already done for dogs. “Do you mean that you would like to standardise the population of Russia? Make them all behave in the same way?” he asked. “Exactly” replied Lenin.Man can be corrected. Man can be made what we want him to be.”… Orlando Figes, "A People's Tragedy," p.732-733

Want a doggie treat????

The scary part of this crap is that I don't believe that dementia Joe is, in any way, "in charge". All kidding aside, I believe that he is nothing more than a puppet to some group (I have no idea who).

But when a "President" off the United States states that "he is not allowed" to answer questions - who the hell has told him that!?!?! Who is "bigger" than the CiC?

Folks, with all due respect, we are in grave trouble here.....it's getting more serious each day...

What makes you say that......this????

Here’s the ‘word salad’ President:

"...when they need to ...when they need to dis.....when they need to ah....when they ding the national guard.....we're gonna ....we're gonna depose....the.....we're gonna enforce the....excuse me, employ.....the reconfect act....go out there and dictate companies build and do....but if it waits, it takes a long time....."

Al Sharpton must be his elocution teacher.

BTW....the journalist asking the question then asked if she could pose the question to the vice-president elect so as to get a coherent answer......what does that tell you?

Well, I think most "clear" thinking Americans understand that he is an old man who is experiencing on-set dementia; which is why those same Americans are stunned when this same old man, who, for better or worse is the President of the United States, states that he is " not allowed" to answer questions.

Jesus, what have we come to in this country!?

May I say this: his stupidity, his dementia, his ineptitude is hardly the problem.

It is always the policies an election brings.

And we are witnessing the results of Democrat policies.

God save America.

Gasoline, inflation, racism, Iran, Israel, spending.......and that's the least of it.

It's well established that you Biden voters can't name policies of Trump you voted against.....

...and you certainly won't claim to have voted for the mess we see as a direct result of the election....

https://www.salon.com/2021/03/15/10-big-problems-with-joe-bidens-foreign-policy--an

In October 1919, Lenin paid a secret visit to the laboratory of the great physiologist I. P. Pavlov, a Russian physiologist known chiefly for the concept of the conditioned reflex. In his classic experiment, he found that a hungry dog can be trained to associate the sound of a bell with food and will salivate at the sound even in the absence of food. Lenin wanted to find out if his work on the conditional reflexes of the brain might help the Bolsheviks control European behaviour. “I want the masses of Russia to follow a Communistic pattern of thinking and reacting,” Lenin explained. Pavlov was astounded. It seemed that Lenin wanted him to do for humans what he had already done for dogs. “Do you mean that you would like to standardise the population of Russia? Make them all behave in the same way?” he asked. “Exactly” replied Lenin.Man can be corrected. Man can be made what we want him to be.”… Orlando Figes, "A People's Tragedy," p.732-733

Want a doggie treat????
JFC, I voted for Biden already. I admit clinging to the rotted corpse of the gop and voting for W was a bad move. OK.

Want a doggie treat????

The scary part of this crap is that I don't believe that dementia Joe is, in any way, "in charge". All kidding aside, I believe that he is nothing more than a puppet to some group (I have no idea who).

But when a "President" off the United States states that "he is not allowed" to answer questions - who the hell has told him that!?!?! Who is "bigger" than the CiC?

Folks, with all due respect, we are in grave trouble here.....it's getting more serious each day...

What makes you say that......this????

Here’s the ‘word salad’ President:

"...when they need to ...when they need to dis.....when they need to ah....when they ding the national guard.....we're gonna ....we're gonna depose....the.....we're gonna enforce the....excuse me, employ.....the reconfect act....go out there and dictate companies build and do....but if it waits, it takes a long time....."

Al Sharpton must be his elocution teacher.

BTW....the journalist asking the question then asked if she could pose the question to the vice-president elect so as to get a coherent answer......what does that tell you?

Well, I think most "clear" thinking Americans understand that he is an old man who is experiencing on-set dementia; which is why those same Americans are stunned when this same old man, who, for better or worse is the President of the United States, states that he is " not allowed" to answer questions.

Jesus, what have we come to in this country!?

May I say this: his stupidity, his dementia, his ineptitude is hardly the problem.

It is always the policies an election brings.

And we are witnessing the results of Democrat policies.

God save America.

Let us hope and pray that God hasn't turned His back on us.........

Normal people can see how good Biden has been. Save the gaslighting for your fellow fascist cult morons. It has no effect on normal people.

Also, tone down the hysteria. It reveals how upset you are about the asswhupping that Biden continues to inflict on you. And that encourages us to continue to do what's making you cry. If you'd hide what's causing you pain, you'd receive less pain.
In what way has Biden been "good"?

Want a doggie treat????
That explanation is in line with what is going on. I think you could have given Biden voters a peek into the future and show them exactly what would happen and most of them would still have voted for him. If they were rational and used normal decision making processes, he wouldn't have gotten elected in the first place. It's truly bizarre.

So true....it was the same sort of mass hysteria we saw in Germany....
Nov 12, 1933 93.5% of German electorate (43,000,000) voted in favor of Nazi policies.
BTW...I'd guess that was a similar number to the actual Biden vote.

Before the election, this was the disappointing post from a regular who, up to that time, seemed like a normal person:

Me: I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Biden voter: “This isn't about policies.

Trump and his cult are attacking the fundamental premise of the republic and the sovereign will of the people. It's a disgrace.”
Why We Lost America…. post #21

Yet they could not state the policies they voted for, or the Trump policies they voted against.

It was Pavlovian conditioning.

Want a doggie treat????

LOL I've already talked to some that voted for that stuttering fuck and all of them regret that vote big time. None of them had any idea that jack ass would do what he has done. None of them are happy about it either.

I'd bet they aren't the only ones.

Normal people can see how good Biden has been. Save the gaslighting for your fellow fascist cult morons. It has no effect on normal people.

Also, tone down the hysteria. It reveals how upset you are about the asswhupping that Biden continues to inflict on you. And that encourages us to continue to do what's making you cry. If you'd hide what's causing you pain, you'd receive less pain.
In what way has Biden been "good"?

Yeah, I'd LOVE to hear that myself............

Want a doggie treat????

Nope. PROGS aren't honest, and really, they'd need to speak for themselves to come clean anyway, and they don't. Xiden is symbolic.

Want a doggie treat????
JFC, I voted for Biden already. I admit clinging to the rotted corpse of the gop and voting for W was a bad move. OK.

What does this have to with what a huge mistake Biden is??????

Drop back when you have a cogent thought.

I guess the next time I see you will be on a milk container, huh?

Faux World Talking Points for the day.

Uuuuuge mistake was the Old GOP voters voting for the Party of Trumpybear's Corruption down ballot.

They will have a chance to redeem themselves in 2022 and toss these undemocratic Republicans into the dust bin of history.

Fixing the economy, getting a handle on COVID, and acting like a grownup are the big things that everyone sees. That's why he's so popular.
How has any Biden policy "fixed" the economy? With all due respect, Mamooth...Joe Biden was given an almost perfect scenario for him to be able to claim that he "fixed" the economy! The country was simply locked down by a pandemic and the vaccines would unlock the country. All Biden had to do is not screw it up and the economy would have come ROARING back!

Last edited:

Want a doggie treat????

But no more mean tweets!!!

Jesus, the bed wetting Trump supporters really need to take a deep breath and chill.

Forum List

Back