reading about slavery enrages me

While many democrats have learned not to be honest about their true feelings, some slip up and expose themselves....
MD delegate calls PG county the "Ni**er County"
Racism in this country is no joke. I see it all the time.
Honestly, I don't think racism is as it once was. There are racists in both corners, black and white. I don't get angry, but although I am while I respect the slaves greatly, possibly more than our founding fathers creating this great country. And I think they were truly awesome.

If I had an ancestor who was a slave, I would try to find out as much as possible about my fore fathers. And I would be so proud, my hair would stand on end! Anger...nah! Admiration!

Ohhh... I do have an example of something I heard that you might call racism, Tehon....

As most here know, I work in a hospital and sometimes help security with combative people.
I was leaving one day through the ER when I heard a guy yelling “ain’t none of you white motherfuckers gonna touch me!”.
I was happy to see it was just an elderly black guy having a bad day. There was enough security there to prevent him from hurting a nurse.

That old black guy isn’t the first person who has reminded me about racism being alive in this country.

Ohhh... I do have an example of something I heard that you might call racism, Tehon....

As most here know, I work in a hospital and sometimes help security with combative people.
I was leaving one day through the ER when I heard a guy yelling “ain’t none of you white motherfuckers gonna touch me!”.
I was happy to see it was just an elderly black guy having a bad day. There was enough security there to prevent him from hurting a nurse.

That old black guy isn’t the first person who has reminded me about racism being alive in this country.
That is not racism.

That is not racism.
Would it be racism if it was an old white guy yelling about blacks touching him?

That is not racism.
Would it be racism if it was an old white guy yelling about blacks touching him?
Probably.

That is not racism.
Probably.
That’s what I thought.

That is not racism.
Probably.
That’s what I thought.
You're a smart guy.

That is not racism.
Probably.
That’s what I thought.
You're a smart guy.
That’s what everyone tells me.

Probably.
That’s what I thought.
You're a smart guy.
I can imagine.
Now that we know democrats are using blacks for votes, and blacks harbor racist feelings towards whites....how do we fix this?

Probably.
That’s what I thought.
You're a smart guy.
I can imagine.
Now that we know democrats are using blacks for votes, and blacks harbor racist feelings towards whites....how do we fix this?
I'm not sure how we fix it.

A great injustice was committed. First we should acknowledge it.

It seems we still have people looking to justify it.

That’s what I thought.
You're a smart guy.
I can imagine.

A great injustice is still being committed. Instead of creating jobs and opportunities for blacks, democrats insist on keeping them dependent.

I’m glad blacks are starting to see how democrats have been using them.

If I had an ancestor who was a slave, I would try to find out as much as possible about my fore fathers. And I would be so proud, my hair would stand on end! Anger...nah! Admiration!
This is a topic of interest to me. I read a book written by a gentleman who's ancestors were slave owners. He found his family records and started looking up the families of the slaves his family owned and wrote the book about it. Edward Ball was his name. Good book.

You're a smart guy.
I can imagine.

A great injustice is still being committed. Instead of creating jobs and opportunities for blacks, democrats insist on keeping them dependent.

I’m glad blacks are starting to see how democrats have been using them.
It's unfortunate that you are not smart enough to see how you are being used.

Politicians don't create jobs. We have job creators for that. I thought everything was peachy now that Trump is in the white house.

Forum List

Back