reading about slavery enrages me

Every time that I think or read about American slavery it makes me white-hot mad. I’m not sure if that healthy, but it happens. And, I think about American slavery ALL THE TIME.
If reading about history makes you that angry, you might be a snowflake.
And if you don't feel anything after reading or hearing their stories, you might be a psychopath.

Every time that I think or read about American slavery it makes me white-hot mad. I’m not sure if that healthy, but it happens. And, I think about American slavery ALL THE TIME.
And if you don't feel anything after reading or hearing their stories, you might be a psychopath.
I don’t know anyone who thinks slavery was a bright spot of our history. I also don’t know anyone who gets “white-hot mad” when reading about it.

It was a disgusting situation. I always struggle with judging people by their time and surroundings or by my standards. Usually I split it. Even for 1860 I think our South was backwards though.
How was it backwards? Just what do you mean?

How many places on earth still had slavery?

I don’t know anyone who thinks slavery was a bright spot of our history. I also don’t know anyone who gets “white-hot mad” when reading about it.
Listening to their stories is emotional. Sad more than anything.

Listening to their stories is emotional. Sad more than anything.
It’s definitely sad to hear about people being treated that way. It’s why I’m glad republicans were able to stop the democrats from promoting it.

Democrats have made some positive changes since the days of slavery. They only use them for votes now.

It was a disgusting situation. I always struggle with judging people by their time and surroundings or by my standards. Usually I split it. Even for 1860 I think our South was backwards though.

Actually, Liberia had slavery after our slaves were freed. The former slaves who returned to Liberia, caught and enslaved natives there.

Actually, Liberia had slavery after our slaves were freed. The former slaves who returned to Liberia, caught and enslaved natives there.

Great. The old South was better than Liberia. That's embarrassing. (EDIT) to have to compare yourself to Liberia.

Do you hate the white people that were cruel to the slaves or admire the slaves for their fortitude?
Both.
angwy feels
i dont mean to mock YOU personally ...that was more for white progressive leftards (soy and female)

and sometimes anger is not a bad thing ....but most people have what we call and ounce of self respect and self control

poster jackson pretty much nails it

European "imperialist colonization " of Africa didnt happen till after the slave trade ..here in The USA ,,the USA and CSA already fought the civil war
See "the european scramble for africa"

Most slaves were procured BY Africans and sold to whitey who only really had small outposts on the coasts where they indeed bought slaves .. looking for arable land inland didn't really take off till the late 1870's. dont they teach you kids anything anymore ?
the Chinese today are not doing much better in Africa than the Europeans of yore but thats another thread.

Tan and black Africans have a long history of enslaving each other BEFORE the white man

Granted i'm sure on a personal level it can be upsetting and make someone angry ...i mean how could , they , we , whoever youre gonna direct the anger at.
also lemme just tell ya this ...ya dont have to believe me BUT the left and race hustlers of this world wants you to remain angry all time .as to why ?you should look into it and go find out for yourself .

i said it before: blacks have fought long and hard for equal rights AND YOU Won brother
which triggered a worthless and weak racist and i got called a punk .:10:

poster Jackson already named some of the greats who had it a hell of a lot harder than blacks of 21st century America .
you should be proud of those who came before you and made a difference! cause you are now free to fail or succeed at any thing you freely choose to pursue.
I can probably speak for 97.9 pecent of white men from all walks of life and promise none of us will stand in your way or instantly judge you on the color of skin ALONE .

think of it like this ...HAve you been to Africa ? you should go ..they have slavery museums and you're not gonna like what you see...just a heads up
When you meet people there they will not see you as or even call you an African American .they'll simply see you as an American no matter how your ancestors got to north and south America . ...

hell the inhabitants of east Rockaway will laugh at ya and call you American ...YOure no African ...thats just where your ancestors came from

turn that anger into something positive for yourself ,your well being ,and that mother fuckin pursuit of happiness ...whatever it may be

PEACE

HOW come the Spanish always get a pass for fucking slavery ...thats what i wanna know...what ?cause they're tan
Latins?

fuck you to spics ! :04:

Last edited:
Do you hate the white people that were cruel to the slaves or admire the slaves for their fortitude?
Both.
angwy feels
i dont mean to mock YOU personally ...that was more for white progressive leftards (soy and female)

and sometimes anger is not a bad thing ....but most people have what we call and ounce of self respect and self control

European "imperialist colonization " of Africa didnt happen till after the slave trade ..here in The USA ,,the USA and CSA already fought the civil war

Most slaves were procured BY Africans and sold to whitey who only really had small outposts on the coasts where they indeed bought slaves .. looking for arable land inland didn't really take off till the late 1870's. dont they teach you kids anything anymore ?
the Chinese today are not doing much better in Africa than the Europeans of yore but thats another thread.

Tan and black Africans have a long history of enslaving each other BEFORE the white man

Granted i'm sure on a personal level it can be upsetting and make someone angry ...i mean how could , they , we , whoever youre gonna direct the anger at.
also lemme just tell ya this ...ya dont have to believe me BUT the left and race hustlers of this world wants you to remain angry all time .as to why ?you should look into it and go find out for yourself .

i said it before: blacks have fought long and hard for equal rights AND YOU Won brother

poster Jackson already named some of the greats who had it a hell of a lot harder than blacks of 21st century America .
you should be proud of those who came before you and made a difference! cause you are now free to fail or succeed at any thing you freely choose to pursue.
I can probably speak for 97.9 pecent of white men from all walks of life and promise none of us will stand in your way or instantly judge you on the color of skin ALONE .

think of it like this ...HAve you been to Africa ? you should go ..they have slavery museums and you're not gonna like what you see...just a heads up
When you meet people there they will not see you as or even call you an African American .they'll simply see you as an American no matter how your ancestors got to north and south America . ...

hell the inhabitants of east Rockaway will laugh at ya and call you American ...YOure no African ...thats just where your ancestors came from

turn that anger into something positive for yourself ,your well being ,and that mother fuckin pursuit of happiness ...whatever it may be

PEACE

HOW come the Spanish always get a pass for fucking slavery ...thats what i wanna know...what ?cause they're tan
Latins?

There is nothing wrong with feeling empathy when you hear the personal stories.

Don't take it personally, it is not directed at you. In fact it has nothing to do with you. Do you have white guilt?

Both.
angwy feels

PEACE

Latins?

Don't take it personally, it is not directed at you. In fact it has nothing to do with you. Do you have white guilt?

do i have white guilt ? :badgrin: no ...you aint getting a dime outta me. would you like a bone for your nose? ..ill buy ya one of those.
they asked if you were angry

empathy " walk in someone else's shoes" ...."take a look at it from my perspective" ... Not being a stunted childish moronic lefty its naturally built into me .i already mentioned it by saying granted i can see how it could upset or make ya angry

Imagine being captured and chained by a person who looks just like you

obama-lets-little-man-feel-his-crop.jpg

Both.
angwy feels

PEACE

Latins?

do i have white guilt ? :badgrin: no ...you aint getting a dime outta me. would you like a bone for your nose? ..ill buy ya one of those.

empathy " walk in someone else's shoes" ...."take a look at it from my perspective" ... Not being a stunted childish moronic lefty its naturally built into me .i already mentioned it by saying granted i can see how it could upset or make ya angry

Why are you trying justify then?

Both.
angwy feels

PEACE

Latins?

Back in the day whitey used to assuage the guilt by pretending their people weren't human. That no longer works, but I see you have had time to think of other ways to get around it.

angwy feels

PEACE

Latins?

Back in the day whitey used to assuage the guilt by pretending their people weren't human. That no longer works, but I see you have had time to think of other ways to get around it.

Those were democrats who were doing that.

angwy feels

PEACE

Latins?

Those were democrats who were doing that.

I'm sure.

wait are you saying im pro slavery or trying to justify it > rofl and that some African tribes didn't put bones in their noses ? arent you African ? oh wait thats right youre not.

is that like being "pro gun violence "?

dehumanizing is wrong but yet we still see it today directed at southern white Christians.

if it was wrong in the past what makes it right today ?

Forum List

Back