RBE (Resource Based Economy)

So what?]/quote]

LOL...

They don't use the money to prevent you from buying stuff.

This is true. Irrelevant. But true.

No, I mean like the imaginary workers in your silly scenario.

There are imaginary workers? I've never considered myself or those I was working with as imaginary. But if you say so.

There are imaginary workers?

Yes, the imaginary workers who are hired, for free, to get the swipe cards that allow them to obtain infinite stuff.

Did you ever figure out how a supply of 8200 Lamborghinis is going to keep up with demand?
The poor Lamborghini workers aren't going to work more hours. You promised them fewer hours spent on the job and much more personal time.

You're not very good at thinking below the surface level, are you?

Here's a help: There's more to it than just whats on the surface level of this "concept." A lot of factors. Like the "greed" factor you seem to be stuck on.

Here's another help for you (because I feel sorry for you). All those automobile plants that make low end cars, for the lower middle class, would be converted into plants that actually make good cars. Because in order to stay in business, the company would have to make the best cars. Not cars that just fit a certain market. (Lower middle class)

If you come up with something that doesn't fail so epically on the surface, I'll be happy to dig deeper into your confusion. At this point, no need.

All those automobile plants that make low end cars, for the lower middle class, would be converted into plants that actually make good cars.

But all the workers are only working 10 hours a week. Or less. Output will collapse.

Because in order to stay in business, the company would have to make the best cars.

Stay in business? All their supplies are free, how could they fail?

Now, where is my 1000 lbs of filet?

If you can't come up with your own solutions, using your own thoughts, then it sucks to be you. All you're doing it asking surface level questions. Is there a point to this silly game you're playing? Is it age related?

So what?]/quote]

LOL...

They don't use the money to prevent you from buying stuff.

No, I mean like the imaginary workers in your silly scenario.

There are imaginary workers? I've never considered myself or those I was working with as imaginary. But if you say so.

Yes, the imaginary workers who are hired, for free, to get the swipe cards that allow them to obtain infinite stuff.

Did you ever figure out how a supply of 8200 Lamborghinis is going to keep up with demand?
The poor Lamborghini workers aren't going to work more hours. You promised them fewer hours spent on the job and much more personal time.

Here's a help: There's more to it than just whats on the surface level of this "concept." A lot of factors. Like the "greed" factor you seem to be stuck on.

Here's another help for you (because I feel sorry for you). All those automobile plants that make low end cars, for the lower middle class, would be converted into plants that actually make good cars. Because in order to stay in business, the company would have to make the best cars. Not cars that just fit a certain market. (Lower middle class)

If you come up with something that doesn't fail so epically on the surface, I'll be happy to dig deeper into your confusion. At this point, no need.

All those automobile plants that make low end cars, for the lower middle class, would be converted into plants that actually make good cars.

But all the workers are only working 10 hours a week. Or less. Output will collapse.

Because in order to stay in business, the company would have to make the best cars.

I've tried to explain a few things to you about this RBE concept. But to no avail. So from now on, you'll have to make your way through life without my assistance.

So what?]/quote]

LOL...

If you can't come up with your own solutions, using your own thoughts, then it sucks to be you. All you're doing it asking surface level questions. Is there a point to this silly game you're playing? Is it age related?

If you can't come up with your own solutions,

Do I really need a solution to your poorly thought out, unworkable, utopian economic scheme?

All you're doing it asking surface level questions.

Questions that expose your ignorance.

You're welcome.

give-a-man-the-world-profit

~S~

Do I really need a solution to your poorly thought out, unworkable, utopian economic scheme?

You're welcome.

I'm not sure why you keep using the word "utopia." As long as there are humans involved, utopia is not ever gonna happen.

You're welcome.

I'm not sure why you keep using the word "utopia." As long as there are humans involved, utopia is not ever gonna happen.

I'm not sure why you keep using the word "utopia."

In your RBE, I can work part time and get a 5000 square foot home with ten 2020 Mustangs in the driveway.
Plus 1000 lbs of filet in my sub zero freezer, whenever I want.

Sounds like utopia to me.

I'm not sure why you keep using the word "utopia.

It's a uptopian system for the 1%, especially the 1% of the that top 1%.

not so much for those in the middle class

why?

The fractional banking system isn't too hard to figure out, and quite frankly left to deal with some earthly valuation would have done fine, that tether was broke via Nixon, and further broke via rescinding Glass Steagal .....IE, we can now create valuation out of thin air, at the risk of it's collapse

Taking Profits in a $1.5 Quadrillion Bubble

wmfd.png

~S~

why?

The fractional banking system isn't too hard to figure out, and quite frankly left to deal with some earthly valuation would have done fine, that tether was broke via Nixon, and further broke via rescinding Glass Steagal .....IE, we can now create valuation out of thin air, at the risk of it's collapse

wmfd.png

~S~

How do we "create valuation out of thin air" and what does it have to do with Glass-Steagall?

why?

wmfd.png

~S~

How do we "create valuation out of thin air" and what does it have to do with Glass-Steagall?

I don't think anyone is going to take your questions seriously now.

why?

wmfd.png

~S~

Especially not a clown like you.

A resource based economy revolves around ones labor. The difference is there is no monetary value placed on ones labor. There's value. Plenty of value. More so than there is now. Just no monetary value.
An RBE is a lot like our monetary system, except there's no money. And with no money, comes no taxes.

OMG!!

Still hilarious.

why?

wmfd.png

~S~

The Fed can buy up Treasury bonds itself and reduce the interest rate on its bonds.

why?

wmfd.png

~S~

A resource based economy revolves around ones labor. The difference is there is no monetary value placed on ones labor. There's value. Plenty of value. More so than there is now. Just no monetary value.
An RBE is a lot like our monetary system, except there's no money. And with no money, comes no taxes.

OMG!!

Still hilarious.

So you like having to pay taxes for working.

Alllllllllllll righty then.

why?

wmfd.png

~S~

The Fed can buy up Treasury bonds itself and reduce the interest rate on its bonds.

So, "we" can't create valuation out of thin air, but the Fed can.

why?

wmfd.png

~S~

OMG!!

Still hilarious.

So you like having to pay taxes for working.

Alllllllllllll righty then.

When can I get my ten Mustangs and my 1000 lbs of filet?

Your RBE sounds sweet!!!

Simple fundamental concepts a monkey could grasp only escape those who wish it to Todd

ergo, you keep playing the 'what 800 lb Gorilla" to those endlessly pointing it out gets old

find another more patient

~S~

Simple fundamental concepts a monkey could grasp only escape those who wish it to Todd

ergo, you keep playing the 'what 800 lb Gorilla" to those endlessly pointing it out gets old

find another more patient

~S~

Maybe he really can't see it. There are some like that.

HA HA HA HA HA

Forum List

Back