RBE (Resource Based Economy)

Did you start your new years eve drinking, a little early?

Nope. I don't drink.

The concept will happen. Eventually enough people will realize how much we need each other, and how easy it would be to replace GIC (government issued currency.)

How/why 99.99999999999999% of the people on this earth are enslaved by GIC and the very few who control it is a great question.

W.C. Fields said "You can fool some of the people all the time. And all the people some of the time. But you can't fool all the people all the time." He forgot about money.
YoursTruly, I’m unfamiliar with some of your phrases which I suppose you have originated. You have not defined or explained the concepts of your “resource based economy”, (aka RBE). I suppose your “government issued currency”, (aka GIC) is a synonym for a national monetary currency?

If a “resource” based economy” is not a synonym for a “barter” based economy, how do you describe or explain it? Respectfully, Supposn

Nope. I don't drink.

The concept will happen. Eventually enough people will realize how much we need each other, and how easy it would be to replace GIC (government issued currency.)

How/why 99.99999999999999% of the people on this earth are enslaved by GIC and the very few who control it is a great question.

W.C. Fields said "You can fool some of the people all the time. And all the people some of the time. But you can't fool all the people all the time." He forgot about money.
YoursTruly, I’m unfamiliar with some of your phrases which I suppose you have originated. You have not defined or explained the concepts of your “resource based economy”, (aka RBE). I suppose your “government issued currency”, (aka GIC) is a synonym for a national monetary currency?

If a “resource” based economy” is not a synonym for a “barter” based economy, how do you describe or explain it? Respectfully, Supposn

His "idea" is that anyone who works can get infinite goods. No barter needed.
Because that would work better than money.

… W.C. Fields said "You can fool some of the people all the time. And all the people some of the time. But you can't fool all the people all the time." He forgot about money.
YoursTruly, although there’s been some question as to the authenticity of this quote that’s generally attributed to Abraham Lincoln, there’s been no credible assertion attributing it to W. C. Fields.

There are many clever quotes that are attributed to W. C. Fields. Refer to TOP 25 QUOTES BY W. C. FIELDS (of 225) | A-Z Quotes . Respectfully, Supposn

In an RBE, there is nothing to barter for. Except for things that are no longer made. Like an old vehicle, one of a kind works of art, and things of that nature.
Resource is just that. Tree's, minerals, and all the things we need and use to make other things.

Economy: the wealth and resources of a country or region, especially in terms of the production and consumption of goods and services.

In an RBE, the wealth would not have a monetary value. Simply because there is no money. Not even the government has money.

… W.C. Fields said "You can fool some of the people all the time. And all the people some of the time. But you can't fool all the people all the time." He forgot about money.
YoursTruly, although there’s been some question as to the authenticity of this quote that’s generally attributed to Abraham Lincoln, there’s been no credible assertion attributing it to W. C. Fields.

There are many clever quotes that are attributed to W. C. Fields. Refer to TOP 25 QUOTES BY W. C. FIELDS (of 225) | A-Z Quotes . Respectfully, Supposn

It doesn't really matter who said it, just that it was said. And it fits. 99.99999% of the people on this planet have fallen for the biggest ponzi scheme that's ever been invented.

Nope. I don't drink.

It's not just my idea. And your word, "infinite" is your greed talking. Hence you're the guy who needs 10 Mustangs in your drive way.

In an RBE, there is nothing to barter for. Except for things that are no longer made. Like an old vehicle, one of a kind works of art, and things of that nature.
Resource is just that. Tree's, minerals, and all the things we need and use to make other things.

Economy: the wealth and resources of a country or region, especially in terms of the production and consumption of goods and services.

In an RBE, the wealth would not have a monetary value. Simply because there is no money. Not even the government has money.
YoursTruly, I don’t doubt that you believe, and possibly “resource based” economy is a logical concept; but you haven’t explained it.
Do any readers of this thread have any idea of what’s meant by a "resource-based" economy? YoursTruly states it’s not synonymous with a barter economy.
Respectfully, Supposn

Nope. I don't drink.

It's not just my idea. And your word, "infinite" is your greed talking. Hence you're the guy who needs 10 Mustangs in your drive way.

It's not just my idea.

You stole your stupid idea from someone?

And your word, "infinite" is your greed talking.

Tanking supply and multiplying demand is just your idiocy talking.

YoursTruly, I don’t doubt that you believe, and possibly “resource based” economy is a logical concept; but you haven’t explained it.
Do any readers of this thread have any idea of what’s meant by a "resource-based" economy? YoursTruly states it’s not synonymous with a barter economy.
Respectfully, Supposn

I'm sure there's plenty who understand it. As far as the explanation goes, I posted two links for others who have explained it as well. So I'm not sure what you're missing. Even that Toad guy who's commenting on this thread get's it. Only he's exaggerating it, blowing it out of proportion. But apparently, that's just his style.

Think of it this way, everyone does what they're already doing, going to work and manufacturing good & providing services. The difference is, we're just not charging each other for it.

Read the links I posted.

Respectfully, Supposn

I'm sure there's plenty who understand it. As far as the explanation goes, I posted two links for others who have explained it as well. So I'm not sure what you're missing. Even that Toad guy who's commenting on this thread get's it. Only he's exaggerating it, blowing it out of proportion. But apparently, that's just his style.

Think of it this way, everyone does what they're already doing, going to work and manufacturing good & providing services. The difference is, we're just not charging each other for it.

Read the links I posted.

everyone does what they're already doing,

But they're doing less of it.

And demand for everything will skyrocket.

Respectfully, Supposn

Read the links I posted.

You're talking about the initial occurences of this. Initially, I'm sure there'd be chaos. But after a year, people would calm down and send 9 of their 10 mustangs to the recycle place.

I see you're still ignoring the 800lb elephant in the room.

You are 12, aren't you?

Respectfully, Supposn

Read the links I posted.

You're talking about the initial occurences of this. Initially, I'm sure there'd be chaos. But after a year, people would calm down and send 9 of their 10 mustangs to the recycle place.

You are 12, aren't you?

You're talking about the initial occurences of this.

Initially, supply tanks and demand skyrockets. Why does supply increase in year 2?

Your complete ignorance of economics....spotted it right off.
You are 12, aren't you?

You are projecting, aren't you?

Respectfully, Supposn

Read the links I posted.

You are 12, aren't you?

You're talking about the initial occurences of this.

Initially, supply tanks and demand skyrockets. Why does supply increase in year 2?

Your complete ignorance of economics....spotted it right off.

You are 12, aren't you?

You are projecting, aren't you?

Also his complete ignorance of human behavior.
"Everyone does what they are already doing" - No they don't.

The OP failed to explained the structure of the economic model. Just some vague assertions that has no substance.

The OP failed to explained the structure of the economic model. Just some vague assertions that has no substance.

Wave a magic wand, everyone gets all they'd ever want, with much less work.

All you need to do is make money...…..disappear.

LOL! Sounds good to me. Sign me up. Wonder why nobody ever thought of this before? Beats the hell out of working, getting paid in money and then using the money to buy other things.

LOL! Sounds good to me. Sign me up. Wonder why nobody ever thought of this before? Beats the hell out of working, getting paid in money and then using the money to buy other things.

I'm going to have 10 new Mustangs in front of my 5000 sq ft home, working part time.

It requires thought. The links I provided explained it much better and in more detail than I can. I'm not sure what you mean by "economic model."
Your labor is worth as much as everyone elses.
Everyone's labor is why we have what we have now. Cell phones, smart TV's, WIFI, internet, smart cars, self driving semi trucks, Mars missions, etc etc etc
All this RBE does is take money out of the equation. In other words, at the end of the week, you don't get a paycheck, because you don't need one to buy the things you need/want.

Let's say you work at the electric power plant. Friday comes and the boss comes out and says no one will be getting paid from now on. So you get all pissed and go home. By the time you get home, the power plant has been shut down. You're wife is in a frenzy because she just put $200 in groceries in the fridge and freezer. You can't cook it because your stove in electric. Then the water is turned off at the water plant. No A/C or heat, no water and no way pump gas at the station.
So, you decide to go back to work. When you get there, everyone else has showed up, because they didn't have electricity either. And you get the power turned back on.
And for that, you get what you want/need.
And it's systemic. It works the same in the food industry, cola industry, medical profession, vehicle manufacturing etc etc.. In every product that's made or service that performed (like the tire shop). Everyone just goes back to doing what they were doing.
Difference is, since your labor has no monetary value, the things you need or want also have no monetary value. You just have to prove you have a job or your own business. That's where the EVC comes into play.

It helps to think of this after it's been in effect long enough for people to get used to it. Because at first, I can only imagine how many people will be like that toad guy who's infested this thread with this own brand of sarcasm. Chaos at first. But after a month things will calm down, and people will understand they don't have to be greedy any longer. And that there's not more of this "dog eat dog" BS that plagues us all now.

PS: It's a simple concept. But there's a lot of factors involved. Such as our brainwashing we've been filled with since we were old enough to buy a piece of candy. This isn't something that can be explained in one thread. Each factor would take up an entire thread.

Forum List

Back