Rasmussen Poll: Voters Divided over Roe v Wade Repeal

The Women's Reproductive Rights Act is currently sponsored by the democrats, but they need 60 votes to pass it in the Senate and they don't even have 50 cuz a few democrats won't vote for it. IMHO, it's just not right for a group of 9 unelected people to decide for everybody what abortion rights should exist, and since the US Congress won't do it then it should fall to the states to determine for their citizens what their abortion laws should be. And if the citizenry don't like it, they can replace the politicians who made the law with someone else who will change more to their liking. That's how our gov't at every level should work.
Yup...and that's going to take Dems...lots of them

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters would approve of a Supreme Court ruling overturning Roe v. Wade

lmao calling landlines in 2022. Well, we know who is answering these phone calls: old fogeys with landlines.
Landlines calls are to ensure a greater accuracy in location. Cellphones and numbers can travel, meaning area codes may not reflect location. Just saying.

Lesh says, " you believe it because you want to believe it?'

No. I believe what i stated because i've watched the video of different so called protests and even the one we had locally. They crowds are not there. and they are not all over. You have some ugly stupid emotional women who believe any shit they're fed by the left and left media.

What to expect in a post roe world. So just step back, calm the hell down and take a deep breath.

No. I believe what i stated because i've watched the video of different so called protests and even the one we had locally. They crowds are not there. and they are not all over. You have some ugly stupid emotional women who believe any shit they're fed by the left and left media.

So now you WANT civil unrest and if that doesn't happen...no one cares?

Newsflash.

People care

This next election just got very interesting

What are the poll numbers on whether the public agrees with the decision being leaked?
What is the public opinion at at least two justices lying or misleading the committees during confirmation...

Leak is relatively bullshit now... Justices at the very least misled senate committee... They said Roe v Wade was settled..

70%, 80%, blah blah blah.

Actually when you break it down the support goes below 50% for 2nd trimester abortions and below 20% for third trimester abortions.

But keep lying with those generalized statements, it makes you seem so strong in your position.....
So 70% believe in the first trimester and under special conditions after that...

So 70% are OK with abortion...

That is 70% believe it is not their choice to get the government to tell a woman what they can do with there bodies...

Again I have said this, the Evanglist movement did care about Roe v Wade until 5 years after it came in... It is a wedge issue created to gain political power and I suggest you educate yourself on the matter..

Mislead? It was settled at the time. It was a wrong decision. YOu'd think the left would be happy that rather than 7 men settling the situation in the 70s they'd prefer the states and the people wouldn't you. You can still kill your unborn but now the states and the people decide if it is something that they want. Seems to me we've had plenty of candidates for the SC who have lied to the right and the left is just fine with that. Frankly if you think they've lied then what is good for the goose is good for the gander. tough.

Abortion is an abomination to this country. God's blessings are removed from us when we engage in this form of child sacrifice. I think this preoccupation with pedophilia is satan's way of continuing child sacrifice in spite of the overturning of the fed's ruling on abortion. Why can't or won't the left see how evil this is. Targetting children with this perversion and cruelty?

Last edited:
Roe v Wade was a flawed interpretation of the Constitution. It was done to placate the Feminazis of the early 1970s. Bad law.

The Supremes corrected the bad decision. No Federal protection.

Now it is up to the State Courts to decide the legality.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters would approve of a Supreme Court ruling overturning Roe v. Wade, including 32% who would Strongly Approve. Forty-five percent (45%) would disapprove of overturning Roe v. Wade, including 35% who would Strongly Disapprove.

... In an official statement, President Joe Biden declared that “a woman’s right to choose is fundamental, Roe has been the law of the land for almost fifty years, and basic fairness and the stability of our law demand that it not be overturned.” Sixty percent (60%) of voters agree with Biden’s statement, including 45% who Strongly Agree. Thirty-five percent (35%) disagree, including 22% who Strongly Disagree with Biden’s “demand” that Roe v. Wade not be overturned.

[??? Does that not conflict with the 1st paragraph? I musta missed something.]

In his draft opinion, Justice Alito declared that the Roe v. Wade decision “was egregiously wrong from the start. Its reasoning was exceptionally weak, and the decision has had damaging consequences.” Forty-seven percent (47%) of voters agree with Justice Alito’s statement, including 31% who Strongly Agree. Forty-six percent (46%) disagree with Alito, including 33% who Strongly Disagree that Roe “was egregiously wrong.”
Fifty-two percent (52%) of men and 45% of women would approve of a Supreme Court decision overturning Roe v. Wade.

Voters under 40 are more likely than their elders to approve of a decision overturning Roe v. Wade.

More whites (54%) than Black voters (49%) or other minorities (41%) consider themselves generally pro-choice on the abortion issue. Fifty-nine percent (59%) of Black voters and other minorities, but only 43% of whites, would approve of a Supreme Court decision overturning Roe v. Wade.

I agree with Alito's statements about the 1973 decision, it was IMHO judicial legislating from the bench. Which ain't supposed to happen, that is the job of the Congress. My best guess at this point is that the SCOTUS will overturn RvW, despite CJ Roberts' presumed objection. I do believe that issue belongs at the state level.

Rasmussen is a phony poll.

Alito is wrong. This is not a governmental decision at any level. It is a decision that should be made by the woman. I did not have to get the approval of government to have a cataract removed. Government has no business in interfering with the medical decisions of anyone. The courts should intervene when governments overreach. This is big government liberalism.

So... "crooked" is defined as any poll you disagree with? Rasmussen has a better than average track record. I'm sure if you wait awhile, a newer poll will come along that is more to your liking ;)

Rasmussen changed the makeup of who they survey after the 2016 elections. They oversample Republicans by a large margin. Even Republicans do not believe this garbage. For example, McConnell said that a national law to ban abortion could be on the table. He later backtracked. I have no doubt that it is on the table however the fact that he felt the need to backtrack shows that it is not popular.

Voters ARE NOT divided over this ruling.

THIS Is why you are not seeing loads of people out having cows. Those radical groups are small. now....they better stay in their lane...cause if they come out of it....into the part of America that ain't havin' this.....they gone be in a shitpile of misery.

1656450972761.png

Rasmussen has all the credibility of Faux News, none.

Last edited:

Leftist professor/democrat...says Roe doesn't cut it constitutionally...and he is right. These women getting all emotional over thinking they can't kill their unborn. Where there's a will there's a way, ladies...well...you aren't ladies....you're barely human. I'm not sure what you are.

Forum List

Back