Rasmussen Poll: Voters Divided over Roe v Wade Repeal

Where does it say they only called landlines?
The part where it says “telephones” not “phones” or “cell phones”.

I can’t even remember the last time I’ve referred to them as telephones. Obviously they are calling home phones.

Nobody under 50 has a home phone anymore

Aren't you the same person who just alluded to pro-choice types being "armed"? I don't see any of these Republican, pro-life "fascists" talking about violence to get their way over the issue. Odd, innit? The truth that seems to escape you is that it is the Left in this country that is pushing violence and chaos to advance their plans. Though I'd have to admit that the day is coming when that may well change. Peaceful people can only be pushed so far before they rise up in answer.
So you're threatening gun violence now, and only because you're frustrated by hearing a rational opinion from outside your country.

What next? Are you going to bomb me too?

70% are in favour of a woman's right to abortion. All the crooked polls they can put up isn't going to change that.

But extreme right politics can succeed in throwing out this hugely important right and freedom.

I'm happy to be a voice of reality from outside the corruption. It must be heard now as a warning of how fascism is taking control of American minds.
Sow me the poll where 70% support it.

Is this like that shit that was posted on here a couple of days ago where the source was an unnamed internet poll from a Liberal site?

I hear of stupid Moon Bats in the news and on the Internet supporting the murdering of children as a birth control method but in real life they are very few and far between.

they say "don't get mad, vote"

well no, i'm mad, and i'm gonna vote!

DEMOCRATS! DEMOCRATS! DEMOCRATS! DEMOCRATS!

Sow me the poll where 70% support it.

Is this like that shit that was posted on here a couple of days ago where the source was an unnamed internet poll from a Liberal site?

I hear of stupid Moon Bats in the news and on the Internet supporting the murdering of children as a birth control method but in real life they are very few and far between.
I'll up the ante to 80%, especially for filthy racist pigs.

Broad support for abortion rights: Gallup polls show Americans’ support for abortion in all or most cases at 80% in May 2021, only sightly higher than in 1975 (76%),
If you're feeling a need to kill something (somebody), stick to songbirds. Black birds or crows can satisfy people like you the most.

I'll up the ante to 80%, especially for filthy racist pigs.

If you're feeling a need to kill something (somebody), stick to songbirds. Black birds or crows can satisfy people like you the most.
One of the sources cited is from a Libtard law school and the other one a worthless CNN Internet poll.

What else you got Sport?

70% are in favour of a woman's right to abortion. All the crooked polls they can put up isn't going to change that.

But extreme right politics can succeed in throwing out this hugely important right and freedom.

I'm happy to be a voice of reality from outside the corruption. It must be heard now as a warning of how fascism is taking control of American minds.
Then there will be no problem in following the Court's guidance and passing the necessary legislation.

70% are also in favor of restrictions after three months. Why the intellectual dishonesty?
Well, it depends. If they are driving down the interstate from California to Ohio in an attempt to commit election fraud here, I agree with killing them and disposing of their bodies in a corn field.

Notice that the Dem's attempts to commit election fraud in Ohio in 2020 were very unsuccessful.

No, you're purposely lying. Less than 70% believe in restrictions after three months. Can you tell us the true number who want unlimited right to abortions?
(1) YOU said "70% are in favour of a woman's right to abortion." (Since this is a U.S. Politics forum, I assumed you were referring to the U.S. population.) (2) I replied in kind that 70% are also in favor of restrictions [on abortions] after three months [of pregnancy}. (3) YOU replied that it is "less than 70%" and asked ME for "the true number who want unlimited right to abortions."

1. What did you mean by "a woman's right to abortion?" Did you mean unlimited right?
2. What did you mean by "less than 70%" favor restrictions after three months? Are you asserting that it is less than a clear majority? (Or that your 70% is more precise than my 70%?)
3. I don't know the "true number" and neither do you. But if a clear majority favor some restrictions on later term abortions, then a clear minority want an "unlimited right to abortions."
4. What was the purpose of your original thread? To elucidate or to obfuscate this issue?

DEMOCRATS! DEMOCRATS! DEMOCRATS! DEMOCRATS!
download (3).jpg

Last edited:

So why doesn’t Joe have a bill on his desk to sign legalizing abortions to the time of birth or as California is doing two month after birth?

Overturning Roe v Wade is basically saying that the right to an abortion is not covered in the US Constitution. And that's it. I doubt they will rule that abortion rights do not exist, it's just not a constitutional right that is nowhere defined therein. The US Congress could pass legislation that authorizes that civil right, or absent national congressional action the individual states can authorize or deny it as they see fit. It will be interesting to read what the Court says regarding a total ban on abortions, if anything. Maybe they will leave that consideration to be reviewed at a later date. Or maybe the US Congress will pass legislation that says a total abortion ban is illegal, I guess we'll have to wait and see. Obviously this issue is not going to go away any time soon.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters would approve of a Supreme Court ruling overturning Roe v. Wade, including 32% who would Strongly Approve. Forty-five percent (45%) would disapprove of overturning Roe v. Wade, including 35% who would Strongly Disapprove.

... In an official statement, President Joe Biden declared that “a woman’s right to choose is fundamental, Roe has been the law of the land for almost fifty years, and basic fairness and the stability of our law demand that it not be overturned.” Sixty percent (60%) of voters agree with Biden’s statement, including 45% who Strongly Agree. Thirty-five percent (35%) disagree, including 22% who Strongly Disagree with Biden’s “demand” that Roe v. Wade not be overturned.

[??? Does that not conflict with the 1st paragraph? I musta missed something.]

In his draft opinion, Justice Alito declared that the Roe v. Wade decision “was egregiously wrong from the start. Its reasoning was exceptionally weak, and the decision has had damaging consequences.” Forty-seven percent (47%) of voters agree with Justice Alito’s statement, including 31% who Strongly Agree. Forty-six percent (46%) disagree with Alito, including 33% who Strongly Disagree that Roe “was egregiously wrong.”
Fifty-two percent (52%) of men and 45% of women would approve of a Supreme Court decision overturning Roe v. Wade.

Voters under 40 are more likely than their elders to approve of a decision overturning Roe v. Wade.

More whites (54%) than Black voters (49%) or other minorities (41%) consider themselves generally pro-choice on the abortion issue. Fifty-nine percent (59%) of Black voters and other minorities, but only 43% of whites, would approve of a Supreme Court decision overturning Roe v. Wade.

I agree with Alito's statements about the 1973 decision, it was IMHO judicial legislating from the bench. Which ain't supposed to happen, that is the job of the Congress. My best guess at this point is that the SCOTUS will overturn RvW, despite CJ Roberts' presumed objection. I do believe that issue belongs at the state level.
I've heard those numbers and wondered the same thing. They don't seem to jive.

Yes, 60% are in favor of abortion.

FIRST TRIMESTER ABORTIONS.

You know, that Mississippi law that limits abortions to first trimester that you Leftards claim is an attack on womens rights?

2nd trimester only 40% support
3rd only 20% support.

It’s why you Democrats won’t get Pelosi sending a bill legalizing abortion to Biden’s desk. It’s a loser.

And overturning RvW will not result in a ban on abortion. It will eliminate the federal ban on limiting legislation.

You are ignoring the real result.

Forum List

Back