Raskin won't run for the Senate

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
(Bloomberg) -- Maryland Representative Jamie Raskin, the Democratic firebrand and constitutional law professor who led Donald Trump’s second impeachment, announced late Friday that he would forgo a run for Senate and seek reelection, citing ongoing risks to US democracy.

In normal times, Raskin said in a statement, he would likely have become a candidate to replace Senator Ben Cardin, a fellow Democrat who is retiring.

“We are still in the fight of our lives for democratic institutions, freedom and basic social progress in America as well as human rights and opportunity for people all over the world,” Raskin said. “I cannot walk away from the center of this fight in the people’s House and in the country.”

Comment:
The corrupt Democrat Party is full of dangerous demented far left extremist like Raskin.
They think that "democracy" means one party rule in a neo-marxist police state.
The Left's insane version of "democracy" means:
1) censorship
2) counting ballots behind locked doors
3) ballot box stuffing
4) banning Voter ID
5) using open borders to replace citizen voters
6) intimidating the Supreme Court judges
7) packing the Supreme Court
8) illegally using the FBI as their political weapon
9) illegally using the DOJ as their political weapon
10) illegally using the IRS as their political weapon

This week the ignorant far left knuttjob Democrats became enraged when the Supreme Court ruled that everyone has the same Civil Rights.
They can't believe it.
They call it racism.
They think that it is an attack on "democracy".

(Bloomberg) -- Maryland Representative Jamie Raskin, the Democratic firebrand and constitutional law professor who led Donald Trump’s second impeachment, announced late Friday that he would forgo a run for Senate and seek reelection, citing ongoing risks to US democracy.

In normal times, Raskin said in a statement, he would likely have become a candidate to replace Senator Ben Cardin, a fellow Democrat who is retiring.

“We are still in the fight of our lives for democratic institutions, freedom and basic social progress in America as well as human rights and opportunity for people all over the world,” Raskin said. “I cannot walk away from the center of this fight in the people’s House and in the country.”

Comment:
The corrupt Democrat Party is full of dangerous demented far left extremist like Raskin.
1) censorship
3) ballot box stuffing
4) banning Voter ID

Your list is a SHAM, much like POS45.

Ah, the sweet smell of projection from a Trump cult commie ratfuk.

Cry, loser, cry. Your sore-loser tears nourish the souls of patriots. Mmmm. So tasty. Mor Plz.
Watch a Prog die and do not help any of them. Only fools help manifesto capable people to not complete their mission. If we have been taught anything we see how the reality of law enforcement is in people attempting vengeance and the truth. They respond after the fact 99% of the time. At least half the murders are never solved. Civilians who do nothing wrong are now in open season in part due to the authoritarian law enforcement and judicial system we have. Let's just vote in new authoritarians to eliminate the current ones for at least some satisfaction as we still live with these evil cretins.

Comment:
1) censorship
3) ballot box stuffing
4) banning Voter ID

He’s a goofball slime
Thinks all roadways where pedestrians walk should be no more than 25mph
He believes in the “pooring” of Americans

Raskin is a combination of an idiot, a bigot and a psycho.
I do find his headgear amusing though.

IMG_0562.jpeg

Even if it’s because of chemotherapy, he looks ridiculous.

And that’s good. Because he is ridiculous.

Raskin is dying of cancer, that's the only reason he's not running. I hope his cancer hurries up and takes his leftist ass out.

The liberal icon who was the impeachment manager for former President Donald Trump’s second impeachment and who served on the historic Jan. 6 Committee said last week that his cancer has entered remission after chemotherapy treatment following a lymphoma diagnosis in December.

It does not really matter, all you are going to get in MD is another wild-eyed leftist dem anyway.

Well, Rep. David Trone is not as wild-eyed as most dems but he will vote lock step with the dems.

Last edited:
Raksin has been exposed as a pathological liar multiple times. His reputation is mud.
Raskin is depending upon the dumb Democrat Voters to believe his knuttjob lies.
What is the deal with Dem politicians always being such lying sacks of crap?

Raskin is depending upon the dumb Democrat Voters to believe his knuttjob lies.
What is the deal with Dem politicians always being such lying sacks of crap?

I'm a native Marylander and I had fully intended to retire from the Army and start a new career in law enforcement. But because of mentally insane Commiecrats like Raskin. I don't ever expect to even visit my hometown again. The hardworking. God fearing county I was raised in has become a haven for drug addicts, welfare recipients and ex-convicts who drive BMWs and Mercedes.

I'm a native Marylander and I had fully intended to retire from the Army and start a new career in law enforcement. But because of mentally insane Commiecrats like Raskin. I don't ever expect to even visit my hometown again. The hardworking. God fearing county I was raised in has become a haven for drug addicts, welfare recipients and ex-convicts who drive BMWs and Mercedes.
Well there is Western MD, Deep Creek Lake area.....But it's still MD.

in other words…there is no chance i win a statewide election, the only hope i have is to keep my highly gerrymandered district

Well there is Western MD, Deep Creek Lake area.....But it's still MD.
That's where I was born. Family owns thousands of acres along Deep Creek lake and we lived at the dam. In '51 we moved to Swallow Falls where my land is now. That area is still good but the rest of the county is effed up. Coyote knows the Falls well and hikes the trails with her dogs.

That's where I was born. Family owns thousands of acres along Deep Creek lake and we lived at the dam. In '51 we moved to Swallow Falls where my land is now. That area is still good but the rest of the county is effed up. Coyote knows the Falls well and hikes the trails with her dogs.
I love that area…my happy place 😊

LOL....The last time I went to DCL I stopped at a mom & pop store for some snacks and they had a petition there to leave MD and join either PA or WV, I forget which one.

Forum List

Back