Rashida Tlaib’s alleged links to the Hamas terror organization - report

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This woman needs to be pressured to resign!

Palestinian-American Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib has been an outspoken supporter of the Palestinian cause. However, her alleged connections to the Hamas terrorist group have only recently been uncovered, according to the Canary Mission.

In an article it published on October 25, the mission, a group dedicated to fighting antisemitism in the United States, claims that Tlaib has extensive funds tied to the Hamas terrorist group.

Without tons of Muslim immigrants in Detroit and Minneapolis neither Rashida Hamas Tlaib and Al Qaida Omar would have been elected to their seats. Personally, I think it is a security risk that they are in Congress.

The sad thing is that the younger generation has been indoctrinated through media and universities with this hate towards israel. Of course none of its true but they believe that it is reality. It will feed into whats about to transpire.

I can’t help to wonder why, if this country is so bad, racist….where opportunity’s don’t exist, she would remain in America? She and other members of the squad’s families fled the squalor and corruption of their beloved homelands to immigrate to America and all they can do is undermine the very essence of the country they yearned to immigrate. Maybe it’s time to return from once they came!

This woman needs to be pressured to resign!

All that is is some twitter feed. I don't like the woman at all. And Omar too. But if that's all folks can find on her (not you, you just linked it) I'll be shocked.

Now a lot of people have given money to Hamas, and while I think it's wrong, Hamas really does have a "charity wing" sort of. I just expect the money trail to have her.

Talib has extensive ties to Hamas Terrorists.

Wow.she has still not corrected herself on that bombed hospital, even though it helps to stir up anger. What a useless bitch. Beyond useless. Damaging to planet earth. And I don’t talk bad about women ever… unless one’s like this are literally costing lives.

She knows she could do the right thing but refuses too because she hates Jews.
Where can we send the letters in to have her recalled?

Forum List

Back