Rashida Tlaib’s alleged links to the Hamas terror organization - report

Time to end this Muslim shit in US government. They are not interested in serving the USA
While I hate the antisemitic garbage and other hatemongering some of these people are putting out, we cannot end the "Muslim shit" without overturning the very guts of what our Constitution was intended to protect. Tlaib is a thoroughly unpleasant and dishonest and verbally destructive person from what I have observed the last few years, but her 12th congressional district in Michigan has a strong concentration of Muslim Americans and constitutionally they can elect whomever they want to represent them.

Personally I think Muslim Americans wouldn't want somebody like her to represent them, but I or anybody else doesn't get to make that call.

While I hate the antisemitic garbage and other hatemongering some of these people are putting out, we cannot end the "Muslim shit" without overturning the very guts of what our Constitution was intended to protect. Tlaib is a thoroughly unpleasant and dishonest and verbally destructive person from what I have observed the last few years, but her 12th congressional district in Michigan has a strong concentration of Muslim Americans and constitutionally they can elect whomever they want to represent them.

Personally I think Muslim Americans wouldn't want somebody like her to represent them, but I or anybody else doesn't get to make that call.
I do declare the right to make such a call as she is not serving the interests of the USA but rather a foreign ideology.
In fact the person or party which has no right to make such a call is You.

I've never understood Jew haters like Tlaib. What is it that fuels people to hate people they feel inferior to?

Last edited:
I do declare the right to make such a call as she is not serving the interests of the USA but rather a foreign ideology.
This is the same sort of rhetoric that the left is using to argue that Trump should be kept off of the ballot in the coming presidential election.

The disqualification clause and efforts to keep Trump off the 2024 ballot​

If you want to bar her from being able to represent hundreds of thousands of Americans born in this nation, you only strengthen the argument of those opposed to Trump being able to run. . . seriously. You do.

Should certain politicians be subject to disqualification under the Constitution's ban on 'insurrectionists'?​

This woman needs to be pressured to resign!

CONFIRMED: 3 Hamas-Linked Activists Fundraised for Tlaib's 2018 Campaign​

This is the same sort of rhetoric that the left is using to argue that Trump should be kept off of the ballot in the coming presidential election.

If you want to bar her from being able to represent hundreds of thousands of Americans born in this nation, you only strengthen the argument of those opposed to Trump being able to run. . . seriously. You do.

Should certain politicians be subject to disqualification under the Constitution's ban on 'insurrectionists'?​

She does not represent hundreds of thousands Born in USA. In the last 6/7 years that region has had a very disproportionate influx of Muslims. She represents the zMuslim ideology And not ALL citizens of the USA but rather only a select few , Your off topic TDS insertion is noted

I beg your pardon. I am also a U.S. citizen with full constitutional rights to express my beliefs, opinion, convictions, thoughts as much as any other U.S. citizen. You are way out of line to suggest I do not have such constitutional rights.

And if you think that you and not I have the right to say what U.S. citizen can and cannot be elected to Congress, you are even more out of line.

If any congressional district wants to elect a full blown Nazi, KKK member, dedicated Marxist pledging to implement Marxist ideology or religious fanatic or somebody who believes he is the flying spaghetti monster, the U.S. constitution allow the members to elect that person so long as he/she meets the requirements of age, citizenship, residency, gets the requirement number of endorsements and files the required paperwork. There are no other political/religious/ideological etc. tests allowed.

That fact is the number one reason that I constantly beat the drum for historically honest history and all other core subjects along with logic, reason, critical thinking to be emphasized in the schools and that ideology and social engineering be kept out of the schools. It is our best chance for people to elect honorable, capable and loyal Americans who understand and will defend the Constitution and put America first to represent them.

And if you are asking do I or really any True American give a f&@k about speciality Muslim representation the answer is a resounding NO.

CONFIRMED: 3 Hamas-Linked Activists Fundraised for Tlaib's 2018 Campaign​

good one Mr B!

~S~

The source article provides no proof of Hamas funding so its claim of extensive Hamas fund raising is a lie. It simply says 3 people who attended fund raisers were shady ex-supporters of Hamas. They may be bad dudes but she wasn’t fund raising for Hamas as the article intends to suggest.

She does not represent hundreds of thousands Born in USA.
1698444686017.png

I detest that stupid Rashida! can't stand her anymore!

Her and all the garbage that comes out of her Hamas mouth. :mad-61:

The source article provides no proof of Hamas funding so its claim of extensive Hamas fund raising is a lie. It simply says 3 people who attended fund raisers were shady ex-supporters of Hamas. They may be bad dudes but she wasn’t fund raising for Hamas as the article intends to suggest.
Agreed Gator, yet Mr B has shed new light on this>>>>

~S~

If any congressional district wants to elect a full blown Nazi, KKK member, dedicated Marxist pledging to implement Marxist ideology or religious fanatic or somebody who believes he is the flying spaghetti monster,
sadly the world does not quite agree FF

Is Pastafarianism recognized in the US?

Pastafarianism is Not a Legally Recognized Religion in the ...

Unfortunately for Nebraska inmate Stephen Cavanaugh, a U.S. District judge ruled this week that his religion of choice, Pastafarianism (also known as, and referred to in court documents, as FSMism) does not qualify for Constitutional protection.

~S~

I do miss the days when i was naively believed the world was distinctly white/black hats.....:rolleyes:

~S~

Forum List

Back