Rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many.

This President is the worst President in modern history.

you are why iraq is like this.

You poor kids.

Bush started it and fought it badly.
Obama is destroying it.

Your problem is that YOU will blindly follow this maniac anywhere he leads you and NEVER question him.

I stopped with Bush in his handling of the War.

You don't "fight", much less win a War with "Rules of Engagement".
Then came his "Dream Act".
Them came "Tarp".

And you morons swallow everything this man ejaculates your way.

So sorry....as bad as Bush was, this Boi King is the worst since the turn of the century.

He is all yours.

Buchanan, Pierce, Harding, Andrew Johnson, AND...........................maybe.........George W. Bush. Its tough to rank lower than Fillmore, WH Harrison, Tyler and Taylor, yet.....

Buchanan, Pierce, Harding, Andrew Johnson, AND...........................maybe.........George W. Bush. Its tough to rank lower than Fillmore, WH Harrison, Tyler and Taylor, yet.....

Obama hands down.

So Obama abides by the treaty that Bush signed and now he's being held to blame.

You fucking rightwing idiots are just that.

If Obama had started sending troops BACK into Iraq in January 2012 you would have bitched then, too. Pigs.

Obama hands down.

So US history wasn't your field on concentration, no need to announce the fact; obvious from your posts. History isn't current events. Far too soon to rank Obama or Bush II. That is the reason I chose the term, "maybe".

"by Dick Cheney And
Liz Cheney

Updated June 17, 2014 7:34 p.m. ET

"As the terrorists of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) threaten Baghdad, thousands of slaughtered Iraqis in their wake, it is worth recalling a few of President Obama's past statements about ISIS and al Qaeda. "If a J.V. team puts on Lakers' uniforms that doesn't make them Kobe Bryant" (January 2014). "[C]ore al Qaeda is on its heels, has been decimated" (August 2013). "So, let there be no doubt: The tide of war is receding" (September 2011).

"Rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many. Too many times to count, Mr. Obama has told us he is "ending" the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan—as though wishing made it so. His rhetoric has now come crashing into reality. Watching the black-clad ISIS jihadists take territory once secured by American blood is final proof, if any were needed, that America's enemies are not "decimated." They are emboldened and on the march.

"The fall of the Iraqi cities of Fallujah, Tikrit, Mosul and Tel Afar, and the establishment of terrorist safe havens across a large swath of the Arab world, present a strategic threat to the security of the United States. Mr. Obama's actions—before and after ISIS's recent advances in Iraq—have the effect of increasing that threat. "

Dick Cheney and Liz Cheney: The Collapsing Obama Doctrine - WSJ

If they're so scared, tell the Cheney's to get under the bed cuz I KNOW nobody in that family is planning on joining the military.

Last edited:
So Obama abides by the treaty that Bush signed and now he's being held to blame.

If Obama had started sending troops BACK into Iraq in January 2012 you would have bitched then, too. Pigs.

can you imagine the shit storm that would have been stirred when the first soldier was arrested and held by Iraq?

people are going stupid over an idiot that can't read road signs and got himself arrested in mexico. i can't begin to imagine the crazy that would happen if that sort of thing happened in baghdad.

"by Dick Cheney And
Liz Cheney

Updated June 17, 2014 7:34 p.m. ET

"As the terrorists of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) threaten Baghdad, thousands of slaughtered Iraqis in their wake, it is worth recalling a few of President Obama's past statements about ISIS and al Qaeda. "If a J.V. team puts on Lakers' uniforms that doesn't make them Kobe Bryant" (January 2014). "[C]ore al Qaeda is on its heels, has been decimated" (August 2013). "So, let there be no doubt: The tide of war is receding" (September 2011).

"Rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many. Too many times to count, Mr. Obama has told us he is "ending" the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan—as though wishing made it so. His rhetoric has now come crashing into reality. Watching the black-clad ISIS jihadists take territory once secured by American blood is final proof, if any were needed, that America's enemies are not "decimated." They are emboldened and on the march.

"The fall of the Iraqi cities of Fallujah, Tikrit, Mosul and Tel Afar, and the establishment of terrorist safe havens across a large swath of the Arab world, present a strategic threat to the security of the United States. Mr. Obama's actions—before and after ISIS's recent advances in Iraq—have the effect of increasing that threat. "

Dick Cheney and Liz Cheney: The Collapsing Obama Doctrine - WSJ

Jesus Christ on a jet ski.

...I'll say it again. Put a resolution to Congress to authorize putting the US military back into Iraq;

make those Republicans vote for it. Get them on record.

They were throwing a fit that Obama might take military action in Syria.

The truth?

They want Obama to get sucked back into Iraq because they think that will bury the memory of Bush's invasion of Iraq.

Obama hands down.

So US history wasn't your field on concentration, no need to announce the fact; obvious from your posts. History isn't current events. Far too soon to rank Obama or Bush II. That is the reason I chose the term, "maybe".

(smile) You are dismissed sally.

This man is the fuck up of fuck ups no matter how you spin it.

You go ahead and hide behind semantics, I'll go ahead and shove them up your ass.

But Obama said he would not put boots on the ground then next day announces he is sending in 250 personnel.

Dude was right. He lies.

-Geaux

Barack hussein needs to be sent back to whatever ghetto he came from to continue the community organizing begging he mastered....

But Obama said he would not put boots on the ground then next day announces he is sending in 250 personnel.

Dude was right. He lies.

-Geaux

I don't think he lied in this case, he just is in over his head and can't make up his mind.

I'll be mad if every Kingdom Hall of jehovah witnesses had al Qaeda as a family. I believe al Qaeda stole from me being e us dictator that I want to be.

Not one American should set foot in Iraq as long as the sleazy preezy is presidunce. They will be there to get killed.

This President is the worst President in modern history.

You poor kids.

Obama is destroying it.

Your problem is that YOU will blindly follow this maniac anywhere he leads you and NEVER question him.

Them came "Tarp".

So sorry....as bad as Bush was, this Boi King is the worst since the turn of the century.

He is all yours.

Antares, I distrust your strategic ability as much as that which you brought to the health insurance industry.

Not one American should set foot in Iraq as long as the sleazy preezy is presidunce. They will be there to get killed.

Good point. Conservatives will lambaste President Obama for "losing Iraq" if he doesn't send troops. But if he DOES send troops, the first casualty will bring an outcry from the right that Obama is needlessly sacrificing American lives.

You poor kids.

Obama is destroying it.

Them came "Tarp".

He is all yours.

Antares, I distrust your strategic ability as much as that which you brought to the health insurance industry.

As everyone on this board knows what you think has no merit to anyone.

Sorry Jake, it's true.

I know you love this half black failure....

Forum List

Back