So is Joe Biden an "illusion" of a president or what?

Clearly a truly "unbiased" source USA Today...
Now a simple question: Why did Hunter sign up with a company that was being part of a prosecutor failed [to pursue] the Burisma investigation,
And more importantly why if Biden knew all this would he not forbid both from a logical, practical and LEGAL position Hunter's position?

View attachment 812829

there is nothing in that article that points to biden being unlawful or corrupt.

oh & ...

USA Today – Bias and Credibility​

Found this insightful? Please consider sharing on your Social Media:

USA Today - Left Center Bias - Liberal - Progressive - Democrat - Credible
Factual Reporting: Mostly Factual - Mostly Credible and Reliable

LEFT-CENTER BIAS​

These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by appeals to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.
  • Overall, we rate USA Today Left-Center Biased based on editorial positions that slightly favor the left. We also rate them Mostly Factual for factual reporting due to editors missing fabricated stories in the past.

Detailed Report​

Bias Rating: LEFT-CENTER
Factual Reporting: MOSTLY FACTUAL
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Newspaper
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: HIGH CREDIBILITY

USA Today - Bias and Credibility

Yup too much information for someone who....

View attachment 812832

i have absolutely NO problem with any investigations ... but so far, there has been zero, in the way of anything credible or substanciated.

donny, on the other hand is pretty much nailed to the wall. why can't you accept that? lol ...

c-u-l-t.

Yes, Joe Biden is just an illusion of a President. He's not real.

As the Trumpsters being inteviewed by comedians say, Trump is still the President.

:rolleyes:
Many people know what funny is. Joe walking around like a pinball machine in the White House with Obama there was fertile material for the TV people and SNL. Just one small example. Of course, we ended up with more Trump skits. Propaganda convinces people.

Hunter Biden sold ‘illusion of access’ to his father, former business partner tells Congress​

If Joe is an illusion of being a president as Archer says, i.e. Hunter was selling an illusion, at the minimum selling something that doesn't exist has some legal consequences, right?
So if Joe is an illusion did the Democrats get nothing for something?
Finally, if Joe is an illusion, then how can nothing win something? Joe is an illusion. People thought he was presidential material and now told he was an illusion BY HIS OWN SON,
i.e. Joe had no reality i.e. power to make decisions that buyers like Burisma In 2016, paid Hunter's total income $999,996. In 2017 it dropped to $665,000, and then $498,000 in 2018.
So what did Burisma get for their over $2,000,000? If joe had no power? Well let's use Joe's OWN words:
I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.
Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat. The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.
Hunter Biden's "illusion of access" to the President who was elected when over seven million Americans registered their preference that he lead the nation is predicated upon the reality of Biden being president.

Elsewhere, a disgruntled loser lies, and some bum-kisser dead enders labor under a delusion regarding the presidency, clinging to a smear with no credible evidence to contrive an actual indictment.

They merely blow second-hand gas.

Hunter Biden's "illusion of access" to the President who was elected when over seven million Americans registered their preference that he lead the nation is predicated upon the reality of Biden being president.

Elsewhere, a disgruntled loser lies, and some bum-kisser dead enders labor under a delusion regarding the presidency, clinging to a smear with no credible evidence to contrive an actual indictment.

You want ghetto you be getting it. And we get poorer.

Nice, except with the Bidens, we have receipts. You know, SARs by the dozens, bank records, deposits from multiple countries into shell corporations. Oh, no one expects them to suffer any serious repercussions but there will be no hiding the truth, only bullshit rhetoric to defend the indefensible. I never dreamed the Democrat party would become lawless and anti-American.
Given the last 30 years, how is it you could believe otherwise?

The experts are like me... how did this happen?
PR reported earlier this year that more than a half-million mail-in votes were rejected in the 2020 primaries for similar reasons.
The ballots arrived too late or had missing or mismatched signatures.
And with many more people voting by mail this fall, election officials feared that millions more ballots would be rejected in the general election.
It didn't happen.
Instead, rejection rates went down across the country, in states such as North Carolina, Georgia, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio and Florida —
although final numbers are still coming in.

While there were 34% more ballots cast, the rejected ballots was reduced from 1.4% in 2016 to 0.8% in 2020.
And as I pointed out the volunteer signature verification workers averaged about 4.5 seconds per ballot to verify the signature matched the mail in ballot request form.
I truly question how in 4.5 seconds I can tell which is the real signature!
The very liberal LATIMES questioned the below signatures.
"The major problem then is matching the ballot request form with the returned ballot envelope signatures."
The LA Times article describes steps and fallacies of signature verification.

I am not lemming..i.e. following other lemmings over the cliff.
What I am though is just trying to figure out how with more mail in ballots in 2020 there were fewer rejections!
OH wait... what am I thinking people like you just believe ANYTHING the MSM puts out. Have you heard this from the biased MSM regarding Trumps latest charges?
BUT read the headlines from the extremely liberal CBS news!

Legal experts say Trump felony charges will be difficult to prove

John Coffee, a Columbia Law School professor who studies white collar crime,
Trump's attorneys, Coffee said, could argue that the case should be dismissed because prosecutors have not sufficiently demonstrated that the former president falsified records to conceal another crime.
"I think they have strong evidence that there were false documents filed for the misdemeanor but I don't understand what they're alleging was the federal offense or the state offense that was covered up," Coffee told CBS News.
Zelin, the Cornell University professor, said the main argument of Trump's legal team could be that the hush money payments were made to protect his family, not to influence the outcome of the 2016 election

So simply... supposedly Trump paid hush money which maybe, BUT according to the above legal eagles.. these are not federal or state offenses!
Prove it!

Hunter Biden sold ‘illusion of access’ to his father, former business partner tells Congress​

If Joe is an illusion of being a president as Archer says, i.e. Hunter was selling an illusion, at the minimum selling something that doesn't exist has some legal consequences, right?
So if Joe is an illusion did the Democrats get nothing for something?
Finally, if Joe is an illusion, then how can nothing win something? Joe is an illusion. People thought he was presidential material and now told he was an illusion BY HIS OWN SON,
i.e. Joe had no reality i.e. power to make decisions that buyers like Burisma In 2016, paid Hunter's total income $999,996. In 2017 it dropped to $665,000, and then $498,000 in 2018.
So what did Burisma get for their over $2,000,000? If joe had no power? Well let's use Joe's OWN words:
I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.
Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat. The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.
306>232...Very real.

Your mental health is an illusion.

You want ghetto you be getting it. And we get poorer.
I have no need to deny reality. Biden was elected President in 2020, and all fifty states, some after recounts and audits and dozens of court challenges, had confirmed their vote totals and they were certified by the United States Congress - after Trump's goons attacking outnumbered police failed to prevent the will of the People being respected.

One deluded liar does not change that.

Screen Shot 2023-08-08 at 7.35.09 PM.png

The experts are like me... how did this happen?
PR reported earlier this year that more than a half-million mail-in votes were rejected in the 2020 primaries for similar reasons.
The ballots arrived too late or had missing or mismatched signatures.
And with many more people voting by mail this fall, election officials feared that millions more ballots would be rejected in the general election.
It didn't happen.
Instead, rejection rates went down across the country, in states such as North Carolina, Georgia, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio and Florida —
although final numbers are still coming in.

While there were 34% more ballots cast, the rejected ballots was reduced from 1.4% in 2016 to 0.8% in 2020.
And as I pointed out the volunteer signature verification workers averaged about 4.5 seconds per ballot to verify the signature matched the mail in ballot request form.
I truly question how in 4.5 seconds I can tell which is the real signature!
The very liberal LATIMES questioned the below signatures.
"The major problem then is matching the ballot request form with the returned ballot envelope signatures."
The LA Times article describes steps and fallacies of signature verification.

I am not lemming..i.e. following other lemmings over the cliff.
What I am though is just trying to figure out how with more mail in ballots in 2020 there were fewer rejections!
OH wait... what am I thinking people like you just believe ANYTHING the MSM puts out. Have you heard this from the biased MSM regarding Trumps latest charges?
BUT read the headlines from the extremely liberal CBS news!

John Coffee, a Columbia Law School professor who studies white collar crime,
Trump's attorneys, Coffee said, could argue that the case should be dismissed because prosecutors have not sufficiently demonstrated that the former president falsified records to conceal another crime.
"I think they have strong evidence that there were false documents filed for the misdemeanor but I don't understand what they're alleging was the federal offense or the state offense that was covered up," Coffee told CBS News.
Zelin, the Cornell University professor, said the main argument of Trump's legal team could be that the hush money payments were made to protect his family, not to influence the outcome of the 2016 election

So simply... supposedly Trump paid hush money which maybe, BUT according to the above legal eagles.. these are not federal or state offenses!
Prove it!
There are no legal challenges anywhere to the certified results of the 2020 presidential election. The baseless propaganda keeps being parroted, but the needed credible evidence to contest the election result cannot be contrived.

Trump will be accorded the right of every indicted American to attempt to refute the evidence against him before juries of his peers.

His hysterical tantrums concerning officers of the court will be irrelevant to the proceedings.

Oh of course she will because she was appointed by Obama! Tanya Chutkan, the Obama appointee who was randomly chosen to preside over Trump's newest case.
This is way so political and this is what impartial experts have said about...
In New York, a traditionally Democratic state, the challenge of getting a fair jury might be tough.
I think for the most part, Donald Trump has become persona non grata in the city of New York,” Saland said. “There are probably a lot of folks who tend to not like his politics or his person.”
Now first of all, unlike the folks of NYC that don't like Trump's person... I AGREE 100% with that assessment! I personally find his attitude, his braggadocio , his over all demeanor at the minimum uncomfortable. And that's what millions of people like me agree! Trump also is like a couple of bosses I've had that had that same persona.
I didn't like them personally..BUT I truly appreciated their execution... they got things done as Trump had in just 4 years. He accomplished beneficial things that at the minimum only 2 other presidents have done in the past. He accomplished energy independence something hadn't been done in 60 years. Despite my dislike of him personally I looked at all his accomplishments in 4 years totally happened by the ExTREMELY biased MSM like ABC,CBS,NBC that in Trump's four years GAVE
over
So when the BIASED MSM including CNN/MSNBC donated 96% to Hillary in 2016 and when she lost the MSM then spent 90% to Biden and during a 3 month
period in 2020 ABC,CBS,NBC donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS" free advertising over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20) as the following study showed. "What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive from July 29 through October 20".
So in my evidently more aware brain I completely understand why the BIASED MSM did this! $2.6 billion in less than 3 months destructively putting 92% negative Trump news certainly influences uninformed voters. That and the FACTS as the attach attest... The biased MSM put their money where their mouth is!
So in my estimation, Trump would never destroy an industry that provides 60% of our electricity, that helps make 2 billion tires a year from 300 million barrels of oil.
Trump would work with the fossil fuels industry and not as biden has done!
I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

REFUTE these facts which you can't I as Biden said "Guarantee"!!!View attachment 812827

Do you understand what "randomly chosen" means? Next time, learn to read. Don't just copy/paste. :itsok:

Forum List

Back