Rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many.

Obama hands down.

So US history wasn't your field on concentration, no need to announce the fact; obvious from your posts. History isn't current events. Far too soon to rank Obama or Bush II. That is the reason I chose the term, "maybe".

(smile) You are dismissed sally.

This man is the fuck up of fuck ups no matter how you spin it.

You go ahead and hide behind semantics, I'll go ahead and shove them up your ass.
Admit it, you slept through US history in junior high, don't Tyler from Taylor, nor about 35+ of the rest. :lol:

Dick Cheney talking about how to fix Iraq?

Dick Cheney's wife talking about how to fix Iraq?

Dick Cheney should die in prison.

not before obammy and moochelle does :badgrin:

So US history wasn't your field on concentration, no need to announce the fact; obvious from your posts. History isn't current events. Far too soon to rank Obama or Bush II. That is the reason I chose the term, "maybe".

(smile) You are dismissed sally.

This man is the fuck up of fuck ups no matter how you spin it.

You go ahead and hide behind semantics, I'll go ahead and shove them up your ass.
Admit it, you slept through US history in junior high, don't Tyler from Taylor, nor about 35+ of the rest. :lol:

Admit it, you NEED this half black man to "succeed"...but he isn't.

"by Dick Cheney And
Liz Cheney

1) Fuck Dick and his daughter.

2) Indeed....

bush-expression_1016531i.jpg

"by Dick Cheney And
Liz Cheney

Updated June 17, 2014 7:34 p.m. ET

"As the terrorists of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) threaten Baghdad, thousands of slaughtered Iraqis in their wake, it is worth recalling a few of President Obama's past statements about ISIS and al Qaeda. "If a J.V. team puts on Lakers' uniforms that doesn't make them Kobe Bryant" (January 2014). "[C]ore al Qaeda is on its heels, has been decimated" (August 2013). "So, let there be no doubt: The tide of war is receding" (September 2011).

"Rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many. Too many times to count, Mr. Obama has told us he is "ending" the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan—as though wishing made it so. His rhetoric has now come crashing into reality. Watching the black-clad ISIS jihadists take territory once secured by American blood is final proof, if any were needed, that America's enemies are not "decimated." They are emboldened and on the march.

"The fall of the Iraqi cities of Fallujah, Tikrit, Mosul and Tel Afar, and the establishment of terrorist safe havens across a large swath of the Arab world, present a strategic threat to the security of the United States. Mr. Obama's actions—before and after ISIS's recent advances in Iraq—have the effect of increasing that threat. "

Dick Cheney and Liz Cheney: The Collapsing Obama Doctrine - WSJ

If they're so scared, tell the Cheney's to get under the bed cuz I KNOW nobody in that family is planning on joining the military.

The "Dick" obtained no less than 5 deferments during Viet Nam. He's a POS who sends people to die for his personal gain. Period, the end. The O/P is a clueless fucking idiot "girl" all right.

Cheney's Five Draft Deferments During the Vietnam Era Emerge as a Campaign Issue
By KATHARINE Q. SEELYE
Cheney' - s Five Draft Deferments During the Vietnam Era Emerge as a Campaign Issue - NYTimes.com

This is exactly why Cheney could never run for POTUS and had to obtain office through his favorite trained seal, "W".

Last edited:
shouldnt this article be in satire? Jesus you people are literally insane

Go away creepy stalker.

I wish you didn't have an alarm that alerts you every single time I start a thread. I mean I like fans as much as the next guy, but you're not one of the good fans..you're one of the "finds out where you lives and stabs you in the street 5000 times" type fans.

I don't want a fan like that. Go away.

Your thread is about as useful now as you are. You go away.

"by Dick Cheney And
Liz Cheney

"As the terrorists of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) threaten Baghdad, thousands of slaughtered Iraqis in their wake, it is worth recalling a few of President Obama's past statements about ISIS and al Qaeda. "If a J.V. team puts on Lakers' uniforms that doesn't make them Kobe Bryant" (January 2014). "[C]ore al Qaeda is on its heels, has been decimated" (August 2013). "So, let there be no doubt: The tide of war is receding" (September 2011).

"Rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many. Too many times to count, Mr. Obama has told us he is "ending" the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan—as though wishing made it so. His rhetoric has now come crashing into reality. Watching the black-clad ISIS jihadists take territory once secured by American blood is final proof, if any were needed, that America's enemies are not "decimated." They are emboldened and on the march.

"The fall of the Iraqi cities of Fallujah, Tikrit, Mosul and Tel Afar, and the establishment of terrorist safe havens across a large swath of the Arab world, present a strategic threat to the security of the United States. Mr. Obama's actions—before and after ISIS's recent advances in Iraq—have the effect of increasing that threat. "

Dick Cheney trying to lecture others on Iraq? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

shouldnt this article be in satire? Jesus you people are literally insane

Go away creepy stalker.

I wish you didn't have an alarm that alerts you every single time I start a thread. I mean I like fans as much as the next guy, but you're not one of the good fans..you're one of the "finds out where you lives and stabs you in the street 5000 times" type fans.

I don't want a fan like that. Go away.

Your thread is about as useful now as you are. You go away.

have some Tea Left-wing nutjob; take a break from the Kool-Aid

"by Dick Cheney And
Liz Cheney

ur right leftard; Obama was elected but never took office; so it's insane to blame Obama for anything happening on his watch

the o/p seems to forget that baby bush was president for 8 years and was wrong about everything.

oh well...

and why would anyone care what liz or dick cheney have to say about anything...

there wasn't a single thing that rabid old man was correct about.

"by Dick Cheney And
Liz Cheney

I admire Cheney. He shot a lawyer in the face and got by with it. Obama should be polishing his boots abd serving him coffee like Bill Clinton said about Obama.

"by Dick Cheney And
Liz Cheney

ur right leftard; Obama was elected but never took office; so it's insane to blame Obama for anything happening on his watch

Again....Dick Cheney trying to lecture ANYBODY on how to deal with Iraq? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Halliburton must want some more billions in war profit.

Again....Dick Cheney trying to lecture ANYBODY on how to deal with Iraq? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Halliburton must want some more billions in war profit.

Bill Clinton hired Halliburton. Leftists lie. The enemy of a leftist is an educated informed citizen.

Last edited:
Unless you get congress to vote to send troops to conquer & hold Iraq to make it the 51rst state of the USA, we are just meddling in a civil war to prop up another puppet dictator.

Actually, it's not so much of a civil war as it is a religious one. Many of the lines in the country are divided between Sunni, Shia, and Kurd, which are various sects of Islam.

I say we should stay the hell out of there and bring everyone who is there home.

Religious wars are nasty things and we don't need to be involved.

Yep, let them kill each other. Just keep some warships in the area and bomb the hell out of them when they are done.

Hell if we want their oil we should have nuked Iraq & Iran from the start. They want nukes so bad, we should just give them a few hot ones via air-mail.

Back in WWII we killed the hell out of Japs & Germans before they surrendered. People do not surrender their country to invaders until most are certain they will die unless they do. You will not surrender the USA to Russia or China unless you fear the same. Vet-Nam's leaders were prepared to fight to the last man to keep US from taking them over. They had been fighting against communist China & Russia for hundreds of years. They were in no way pawns of communist. They knew in their hearts that the US was just using the commie pawns ruse as an excuse to take control of them.

The people we should really not listen to are the ones who said Bin-Laden was bluffing & refused to attack him or arrest the known suicide hijackers until after 9/11 & then cease fire to allow him to escape. Then they quagmired the wars to nation build thinking they could hold ground without beating the countries into submission.

Last edited:
I think it's vaguely humorous that the hysterical left think that Liz Cheney is Dick's wife.
What a bunch of ding dongs.

"by Dick Cheney And
Liz Cheney

If they're so scared, tell the Cheney's to get under the bed cuz I KNOW nobody in that family is planning on joining the military.

The "Dick" obtained no less than 5 deferments during Viet Nam. He's a POS who sends people to die for his personal gain. Period, the end. The O/P is a clueless fucking idiot "girl" all right.

Cheney's Five Draft Deferments During the Vietnam Era Emerge as a Campaign Issue
By KATHARINE Q. SEELYE
Cheney' - s Five Draft Deferments During the Vietnam Era Emerge as a Campaign Issue - NYTimes.com

This is exactly why Cheney could never run for POTUS and had to obtain office through his favorite trained seal, "W".

Bill Clinton got out of service also. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Forum List

Back