Rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many.

"by Dick Cheney And
Liz Cheney

Updated June 17, 2014 7:34 p.m. ET

"As the terrorists of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) threaten Baghdad, thousands of slaughtered Iraqis in their wake, it is worth recalling a few of President Obama's past statements about ISIS and al Qaeda. "If a J.V. team puts on Lakers' uniforms that doesn't make them Kobe Bryant" (January 2014). "[C]ore al Qaeda is on its heels, has been decimated" (August 2013). "So, let there be no doubt: The tide of war is receding" (September 2011).

"Rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many. Too many times to count, Mr. Obama has told us he is "ending" the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan—as though wishing made it so. His rhetoric has now come crashing into reality. Watching the black-clad ISIS jihadists take territory once secured by American blood is final proof, if any were needed, that America's enemies are not "decimated." They are emboldened and on the march.

"The fall of the Iraqi cities of Fallujah, Tikrit, Mosul and Tel Afar, and the establishment of terrorist safe havens across a large swath of the Arab world, present a strategic threat to the security of the United States. Mr. Obama's actions—before and after ISIS's recent advances in Iraq—have the effect of increasing that threat. "

Dick Cheney and Liz Cheney: The Collapsing Obama Doctrine - WSJ

Dick Cheney talking about how to fix Iraq?

Dick Cheney's wife talking about how to fix Iraq?

Dick Cheney should die in prison.

TRANSLATION: I can't refute a thing they said, but I hate it anyway. So I'll attack the messenger instead and lie and smear them, and hope somebody believes me instead of them.

The Cheney's are the LAST people who should talk about Iraq.

Dick lied to get us into the war, and never thought about having an exit strategy (probably because Halliburton was making too much money off the war in contracts).

Liz is just gonna parrot whatever her daddy says, because she's a mindless drone as well.

Nobody gives a crap about what that old war criminal asshole has to say. He had a single digit approval rating when he was VP, something like 8%. The country has softened to Bush, mostly because he has a cool dad who is an old WWII vet still jumping out of airplanes and because he keeps his mouth shut and paints pictures of his pets and ranch stuff.
Liz and Dick will barely be noticed or mentioned. Everyone will be talking about how that Clinton lady kicked FOX's ass over their stupid Benghazi crap. She entered the lions den and ate the fucking lions.

Nobody gives a crap about what that old war criminal asshole has to say. He had a single digit approval rating when he was VP, something like 8%. The country has softened to Bush, mostly because he has a cool dad who is an old WWII vet still jumping out of airplanes and because he keeps his mouth shut and paints pictures of his pets and ranch stuff.
Liz and Dick will barely be noticed or mentioned. Everyone will be talking about how that Clinton lady kicked FOX's ass over their stupid Benghazi crap. She entered the lions den and ate the fucking lions.

Amusing. Looks like Hillary is not selling. Her book will be in the bargain bin this Christmas for a cheap gift nobody wants.

Speaking of Hillary......How in hell can some of you claim Hillary is a strong woman? She has spent her entire career supporting and defending a sexual predator and womanizer for political purposes. That's not strength and independence.

Speaking of Hillary......How in hell can some of you claim Hillary is a strong woman? She has spent her entire career supporting and defending a sexual predator and womanizer for political purposes. That's not strength and independence.

You got something right! Only a weak women would stay with a cheating, womanizing, sodomite who molested a mere child named Monica Lewinsky.

my my; well aren't you one of the more loony angry left-wing idiots?

the smart money says Hillary wont run you moronic idiot.
the world is in flames; she has no record to run on; and her book has only sold 60,000 copies

now back you your idiot Messiah Obama and his weakness

I thought you guys had already thrown GWB and Cheney under the bus. Aren't they "RINOs" and not "Real" Conservatives?

yawn

another idiotic false premise. bush and cheney may not be "real" conservatives to many; but throwing people under the bus is a lib thing. how many have fallen on their swords for Obama?

"by Dick Cheney And
Liz Cheney

Updated June 17, 2014 7:34 p.m. ET

"As the terrorists of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) threaten Baghdad, thousands of slaughtered Iraqis in their wake, it is worth recalling a few of President Obama's past statements about ISIS and al Qaeda. "If a J.V. team puts on Lakers' uniforms that doesn't make them Kobe Bryant" (January 2014). "[C]ore al Qaeda is on its heels, has been decimated" (August 2013). "So, let there be no doubt: The tide of war is receding" (September 2011).

"Rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many. Too many times to count, Mr. Obama has told us he is "ending" the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan—as though wishing made it so. His rhetoric has now come crashing into reality. Watching the black-clad ISIS jihadists take territory once secured by American blood is final proof, if any were needed, that America's enemies are not "decimated." They are emboldened and on the march.

"The fall of the Iraqi cities of Fallujah, Tikrit, Mosul and Tel Afar, and the establishment of terrorist safe havens across a large swath of the Arab world, present a strategic threat to the security of the United States. Mr. Obama's actions—before and after ISIS's recent advances in Iraq—have the effect of increasing that threat. "

Dick Cheney and Liz Cheney: The Collapsing Obama Doctrine - WSJ

TRANSLATION: I can't refute a thing they said, but I hate it anyway. So I'll attack the messenger instead and lie and smear them, and hope somebody believes me instead of them.
Listen, I can't write anything that is going to break through your awesome mental defenses. Your mind is like steel to keep facts from being absorbed. How many times have I posted the links to the National Security Archive? And how many times have you talking monkeys immediately ignored and dismissed the Bush administration's own evidence that they lied to invade Iraq?

Bush lied to invade Iraq. Cheney said in 1994 that invading Iraq and removing Saddam Hussein would create a quagmire. That is exactly what happened. Bush lied, the US invaded Iraq, removed Saddam, and created a quagmire.

How can I prove my point with links if you aren't going to read them because they say things that you don't want to know?

the world is in flames; she has no record to run on; and her book has only sold 60,000 copies

I enjoy pushing buttons on some of you really retarded nut jobs. I don't even like Hill. But I fuckin hate FOX.
The world isn't in flames doomsday boy.

Last edited:

Listen, I can't write anything that is going to break through your awesome mental defenses. Your mind is like steel to keep facts from being absorbed. How many times have I posted the links to the National Security Archive? And how many times have you talking monkeys immediately ignored and dismissed the Bush administration's own evidence that they lied to invade Iraq?

Bush lied to invade Iraq. Cheney said in 1994 that invading Iraq and removing Saddam Hussein would create a quagmire. That is exactly what happened. Bush lied, the US invaded Iraq, removed Saddam, and created a quagmire.

How can I prove my point with links if you aren't going to read them because they say things that you don't want to know?

if you had anything close to proof of the things you are insisting are gospel truth Bush and cheney would be in jail right now. in short every single thing you're written can be refuted; since you have proved nothing

I enjoy pushing buttons on some of you really retarded nut jobs. I don't even like Hill. But I fuckin hate FOX.
The world isn't in flames doomsday boy.

yawn
you just admitted you're a hate-filled idiot. I guess you're the ones with the pushed buttons moron

Last edited:

Arrest him, convict him. Go for it.

ditto.

and Liz & Dick? :eusa_eh: The Quitter & the Torturer? Meh. No thanks.

If water up your nose is torture, what do you call butchering a defenseless human being in the womb? Dumb ass.

you mean a fetus? Thats not the OP smart guy. :talktothehand:

BTW- you sure are bossy for a n00b whose tenure here is a grand total of a portion of a month.

A HUMAN fetus. Take your "torture" crap and shove it..Go piss up a rope, loser.

Last edited:

if you had anything close to proof of the things you are insisting are gospel truth Bush and cheney would be in jail right now. in short every single thing you're written can be refuted; since you have proved nothing

==============================================
you're such an idiot.

instead of reaching back to 1994 for something cheney said to make a point; why not go back about 2 years for what Obama said. Obama said we were leaving Iraq a "strong and stable democracy". biden said Iraq would become known as one of the biggest foreign policy successes of the Obama administration

in other words you "owned" Iraq when you thought things were working out. when Obama managed to turn it to sh*t it went back to being a bush quagmire

you're a loser lying to himself about everything

Forum List

Back