Randi Rhodes Quitting Radio, Slams Ex-Colleagues Maddow, Franken on Way Out

So I hear. But I'm a Democrat, and she is apparently my darling.

/shrug

Who knew.

You wouldn't like her. She's petty, arrogant, really, really dumb...she actually thought Colberts character from The Colbert Report was real!

Wow, that weird, hysterical, lunatic, transgender qu33r MAddow makes 7 million. WTF?

The thing was, the liberal message wasn't really a good fit for the cutting edge technology of 1920.

Rhodes had to fill 3 hours a day with whatever she could think of to say,a nd often, she couldn't stay on message.

Franken and Maddow, regardless of what you think of their politics, could stay on message, and went on to bigger and better things.

So I hear. But I'm a Democrat, and she is apparently my darling.

/shrug

Who knew.

You wouldn't like her. She's petty, arrogant, really, really dumb...she actually thought Colberts character from The Colbert Report was real!
Many in the GOP thought/think Colbert is Conservative, including the ones who chose him to speak at the White House Correspondents' dinner where he roasted George W. Bush ... oops.

She will probably find a home on MSNBC.

First assignment Randi gets at MSNBC is to cover the Chris Christie brdgegate deal.
Just to see if she is MSNBC worthy! :badgrin:
Maddcow decides who gets on MSNBC not Phil. Phil thinks Maddcow's shit comes out in plastic bags.
There's no way Randi sets foot in the MSNBC building. Not as long as Maddcow is running the show.
There is nothing on this earth more terrifying than a 'Bull Dyke' scorned.

Wow, that weird, hysterical, lunatic, transgender qu33r MAddow makes 7 million. WTF?

You jealous? I think you are!

Maddow, Hannity, Limbaugh and all of them are worth what they are paid, otherwise they wouldn't be getting that money. They have a way of stirring things up and that creates ratings and that creates a demand to advertise and that creates money.

Limbaugh at one point in his career made over $80 million a year. I never understood it, however, you can't argue with it.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Jesus was nailed to the cross for helping the poor and the people that control this world don't treat liberals any better today.

"Geraldine Ferraro turned out to be the David Duke in drag ... What a whore Geraldine Ferraro is! She's such a fucking whore! I wanna see her have to stand beside her husband at one of those mandatory 'I have sinned against you; I'm a whore' kind of a press conference. Mr. Ferraro should have to stand next to his whore of a wife ... Hillary is a big fucking whore, too. You know why she's a big fucking whore? Because her deal is always, 'Read the fine print, asshole!'"
~ Randi Rhodes ( 2008)

Hummmmmm

Jesus was nailed to the cross for helping the poor and the people that control this world don't treat liberals any better today.

:eusa_boohoo:
Yeah, yeah, yeah, but this is a case of lefties at the controls and what happened? Envy, greed, disrespect and disloyalty. Wanna know why? Because beneath the ideological veneer lefties are inveterate hypocrites and they see it in each other.

The thing was, the liberal message wasn't really a good fit for the cutting edge technology of 1920.

Rhodes had to fill 3 hours a day with whatever she could think of to say,a nd often, she couldn't stay on message.

Franken and Maddow, regardless of what you think of their politics, could stay on message, and went on to bigger and better things.

Limbaugh does OK with '20th century' technology.

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Perhaps this Sarah Bernhardt rant about Sarah Palin would happen to Randi Rhodes... only fitting a scumbag liberal bitch dyke describing a pleasant encounter with her brothers!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGhoYT84Jeg]Failed Comedian Sandra Bernhard Attacks Sarah Palin - YouTube[/ame]

Not really. Rush LImbaugh's every attempt to 'Mainstream' himself, whether it be that ESPN gig where they fired him after a week, or his attempt to buy into a football franchise that was met with a player's revolt, has met with failure.

So he's essentially a closeted gay man preaching hate to people who are perpetually angry and on the fringe. Living in a mansion by himself in a sham marriage for show.

Oh, yeah, and he's addicted to drugs.

You have a funny definition of "OK", Fwanky.

So he's essentially a closeted gay man preaching hate to people who are perpetually angry and on the fringe. Living in a mansion by himself in a sham marriage for show.

A little premature to be telling you this - you do have to hit absolute bottom before you can be expected to listen. But no harm in your hearing that your projecting your issues onto others will do nothing to help you overcome them.

But if you recall nothing else, please try to remember to use "protection" during your social interactions as we taxpayers really don't wish to pay for yet another AIDS case.

Not really. Rush LImbaugh's every attempt to 'Mainstream' himself, whether it be that ESPN gig where they fired him after a week, or his attempt to buy into a football franchise that was met with a player's revolt, has met with failure.

I have stated in various posts in the past that liberals like JoeB131 use the gay card whenever they want to insult a conservative.

Seems I was right.

If JoeB131 had Rush Limbaugh's brain and money, very likely he would be living alone, because, based on his posts here it is not very likely that anyone would want to live under the same roof with him.

Hell, probably no one does now.

As far as the drugs. No one, who has not suffered from pain, 24/7, with no apparent remedy in sight should criticize those who have. These despicable slugs should be happy and grateful that they don't experience the same pain and suffering they so cavalierly dismiss when others are the victims of it.

If I were like them I would wish upon them the same pain, and I would be highly interested to hear their whining and crying, and would love to see them scampering to ease their pain with illegal drugs, prescription or otherwise.

But, then, I am not a liberal.

I have stated in various posts in the past that liberals like JoeB131 use the gay card whenever they want to insult a conservative.

Seems I was right.

If JoeB131 had Rush Limbaugh's brain and money, very likely he would be living alone, because, based on his posts here it is not very likely that anyone would want to live under the same roof with him.

Hell, probably no one does now.

As far as the drugs. No one, who has not suffered from pain, 24/7, with no apparent remedy in sight should criticize those who have. These despicable slugs should be happy and grateful that they don't experience the same pain and suffering they so cavalierly dismiss when others are the victims of it.

If I were like them I would wish upon them the same pain, and I would be highly interested to hear their whining and crying, and would love to see them scampering to ease their pain with illegal drugs, prescription or otherwise.

But, then, I am not a liberal.

They have NOTHING left but....

liberal_royal_flush.jpg

Forum List

Back