Randi Rhodes Quitting Radio, Slams Ex-Colleagues Maddow, Franken on Way Out

I've barely listened to her because she is angry and hateful and really gives Liberals a bad name. There is other, much better talent out there and her little pity show isn't anything more than sour grapes that no one was interested in her beyond a radio show.

I didn't even know she was still on the air... She used to be the darling of the left with her hate filled rhetoric against Conservatives and Republicans.

Randy and 'Madcow' were 'companions' for a few weeks when they were at AA. Randy heard that Madcow got drunk somewhere and said Randy was a "scank and she smelled weird.
That got back to Randy and the couple split and they have been at war with each other ever since.

I remember Madcow.

Been years since I've seen or heard him.

I didn't even know she was still on the air... She used to be the darling of the left with her hate filled rhetoric against Conservatives and Republicans.

Huh. Logic would dictate I'd at least recognize her name then, yeah?

Tis a puzzlement.

She was on Air America and has been nationally syndicated for years.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

So I hear. But I'm a Democrat, and she is apparently my darling.

/shrug

Who knew.

I know, I'm supposed to watch FOXNews 24/7 and I live it and I listen to Limbaugh. At least that is what everyone tells me. I rarely turn to FOXNews, and it is never more than it takes to skip to the next channel. I have listen to Thom Hartman and Mike Malloy more than I watch Fox. Mostly I listen to ESPN.

She mentioned neither Maddow nor Franken.

Made up horse nonsense, as usual, from V.

...and it was the worst of times because frankly that place was run like, OK, into the ground. How's that? That's how it was run and it was apparent from the day we got there.

This is widely known. And if it was apparent to Rhodes on the day she got there, wouldn't it be apparent to Franken, Maddow, Marc Maron, Janeane Garofalo, Thom Hartmann, Lionel, Ron Reagan, Chuck D, Steve Earle, Jack Rice, Jon Elliott, Nicole Sander, David Bender, Mike Papantonio, Sam Seder, Mike Malloy, and Arianna Huffington also?

So, are they all supposed to not be looking for other opportunities given the business state of the company?

It's just silly.

The ten people that listened to Randi's show are not gonna be happy....
Oh wait her show is syndicated....so make that 100 people... :lol:

She mentioned two Air America co-workers, one was a Senator and the other split time with Air America and MSNBC, who the else would she be talking about.

How flipping dense are you?

With media dominated by democrat doctrine why would there be any need for left wing radio? It's just redundancy. I'm surprised she still even had a show.

What city do YOU live in.
Liberal NYC has at least 3 24/7 Conservative stations even though 710 and 770 are sort of leaning Independent.
Apparently, live streaming has exposed Rush and Hannity as way overstating their radio ratings; they are being pummeled by Michael Savage.

She mentioned two Air America co-workers, one was a Senator and the other split time with Air America and MSNBC, who the else would she be talking about.

How flipping dense are you?

Lets be fair there have been a lot of former Air America people who have been elected to the Senate.

Randy and 'Madcow' were 'companions' for a few weeks when they were at AA. Randy heard that Madcow got drunk somewhere and said Randy was a "scank and she smelled weird.
That got back to Randy and the couple split and they have been at war with each other ever since.

That explains a lot.

A lover's quarrel.

Ramblin' Rhodes versus Rachel Madcow.

Cage match! :eek:

Forum List

Back