Rand Paul was the only one who didn't applaud Officer Goodman

Rand Paul is just another fraud. I don’t condone his neighbor taking out a piece of his lung though. There should be no place for that.

Do Americans really think those protestors at the Capitol would have murdered or physically harmed any Congressional members, had they confronted them? I kind of doubt it. Had they been intent on harm, don't you think they would have done more property damage and harmed the officers that they did confront?

For all this talk of an insurrection, the actions at the Capitol were very mild.

Dude, I can't agree with that. They erected a gallo and chanted HANG MIKE PENCE!! They were looking for Nancy. They brought zip ties, crossbows, guns, ammo, knives, stun guns, stinger whips, bear spray, baseball bats, bombs and 11 molotov cocktails.

"Mild"? Please be real. :rolleyes-41:

Lol. Yet almost no one was harmed and little property damage was incurred. They even walked within the ropes. Really weak for an insurrection.

Don’t get duped by the establishment.

Little property damage and "almost no one harmed" with FIVE DEAD?
A BILLION is likely a lowball estimate and guess who pays -
Dude, you get today's sticker for cluelessness.
and i hear he beat you out by that much...........
1613246882627.jpeg

Given time, these same progressives will murder your family form being the first to sit down at a State Funeral

article-2079237-0F4A1D3100000578-75_964x662.jpg

Fuck the asshole Capitol cops that fought against the Patriots that were outraged that the Democrats stole the election with unverified mail in ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

The Patriots were the side of right.

The cops should have joined the Patriots. In 1775 they would have been the assholes that protected the Crown so piss on them.

Jerk. Maybe COVID destroyed his brain.

I'm thinking maybe that neighbor of his that kicked his ass should get a Congressional Gold Medal? :)

Advocating violence - perfect!

In Rand's case? Most likely appropriate. ;)
Why do you support dicks who can't find it within themselves to applaud a black officer for saving lives?

Why do you support half narratives?

A 10 second video doesn't show what Rand was doing before he tucked in his tie and sat down.

Incomplete.

So your claim is that the video is incomplete, out of context and heavily edited.
And yet I'll bet you came in your pants over these heavily edited, out of context false equivalencies. :laughing0301:

Context is just another way of saying "we're caught red-handed"

The cops should strike for more pay. To put up with idiots every day all day for their pay is pathetic.

Christ, what a complete dickweed.

Twitter Reactions
The video footage instantly went viral on Twitter, garnering more than 180,000 views on Twitter, thousands of retweets and hundreds of comments with social media users criticizing the Republican senator over his refusal to applaud Officer Goodman on the senate floor.​
"Rand Paul deserved that ass kicking he got from his neighbor!!!," wrote one user, referring to the 2017 incident, where the senator was attacked by his neighbor during a dispute over their yards.​
"When you see Rand Paul clearly uncomfortable with a public display of respect and appreciation for a black man's actions, you really appreciate just why it was he voted against making Lynching a federal hate crime," commented another. As previously reported, last year, Paul stalled an anti-lynching bill that would make lynching a federal hate crime. The bill was named the Emmett Till Antilynching Act after the 14-year-old black boy who was tortured and killed in 1955 in Mississippi.​
"WTF is wrong with that man? There's seriously something wrong with the guy. He can't even pretend for 30 seconds to show some goddamn gratitude to a guy who saved lives that day," tweeted a third user, while another opined, "He is a sociopath in every sense of the word. Apathetic, unremorseful, unwilling to listen. That he sits in that seat is an abomination."​

Yeah, he's a piece of shit, and there's really no illusion about that to sane people. Most of us definitely got it, and thank you for your thread.

Do Americans really think those protestors at the Capitol would have murdered or physically harmed any Congressional members, had they confronted them? I kind of doubt it. Had they been intent on harm, don't you think they would have done more property damage and harmed the officers that they did confront?

For all this talk of an insurrection, the actions at the Capitol were very mild.

Dude, I can't agree with that. They erected a gallo and chanted HANG MIKE PENCE!! They were looking for Nancy. They brought zip ties, crossbows, guns, ammo, knives, stun guns, stinger whips, bear spray, baseball bats, bombs and 11 molotov cocktails.

"Mild"? Please be real. :rolleyes-41:

Lol. Yet almost no one was harmed and little property damage was incurred. They even walked within the ropes. Really weak for an insurrection.

Don’t get duped by the establishment.

Little property damage and "almost no one harmed" with FIVE DEAD?
A BILLION is likely a lowball estimate and guess who pays -
Dude, you get today's sticker for cluelessness.

Still not much of an insurrection, wouldn’t you agree? If you look up the definition of insurrection, you’ll find it means a violent uprising against government.

Still not much of an insurrection, wouldn’t you agree? If you look up the definition of insurrection, you’ll find it means a violent uprising against government.

We came a pubic hair away from a TOTAL catastrophe. Had Pence & Pelosi been murdered, guess what would have happened? Yep - An excuse for martial law WAS Donald's plan.

And yes, this WAS a violent uprising against our government. Why would you disagree?

We came a pubic hair away from a TOTAL catastrophe. Had Pence & Pelosi been murdered, guess what would have happened? Yep - An excuse for martial law WAS Donald's plan.

And yes, this WAS a violent uprising against our government. Why would you disagree?
Lol. Duped.

If they were intent on overthrowing the government, don’t you think they would have made an armed attack, killing all who opposed them and taken possession of the Capitol?

Hell nearly all the protesters left the capitol peacefully.

Lol. Duped.

If they were intent on overthrowing the government, don’t you think they would have made an armed attack, killing all who opposed them and taken possession of the Capitol?

As I have ATTEMPTED to explain - this WAS an armed attack and we dodged a bullet.
That you don't see it is kinda sad.

Lol. Duped.

As I have ATTEMPTED to explain - this WAS an armed attack and we dodged a bullet.
That you don't see it is kinda sad.
Again as I’ve tried to tell you, it wasn’t an insurrection. Where are all the dead and wounded?

The cop who murdered Ashli Babbitt in cold blood, hasn’t been charged and the msm has refused to name him. Strange no?

Rand Paul is just another fraud. I don’t condone his neighbor taking out a piece of his lung though. There should be no place for that.

There is never an excuse for violence.
Sure there is. You try to harm me and mine, I’ll get violent.

I'll stick with my original statement. There is NEVER an excuse for violence.
Ashli Babbitt attempted to crawl through a busted out window.
Cop had a VERY good reason to kill her because his life was in danger -
Therefore it was SHE who instigated and was responsible for that particular violence. She had NO excuse.
I'll say the same thing if I ever have to blow some Trump Dumpster away after they bust out my windows and I blow them away with my Glock.

Cop had a VERY good reason to kill her -
Therefore it was SHE who instigated and was responsible for that particular violence.
I'll say the same thing if I ever have to blow some Trump Dumpster away after they bust out my windows and I blow them away with my Glock.
Wrong. You lied. You are fully for violence, as long as it’s committed by the state.

Sick fuck!

Therefore it was SHE who instigated and was responsible for that particular violence.
Wrong. You lied. You are fully for violence, as long as it’s committed by the state.

Sick fuck!

Nope, I would say the same if Breonna Taylor's BF had blown away the cop who killed her after their bogus search warrant.

Sick fuck!

Nope, I would say the same if Breonna Taylor's BF had blown away the cop who killed her after their bogus search warrant.
LIAR! You stated above there is no excuse for violence then within a few minutes, stated Ashli deserved death.

Sick fuck!

Sick fuck!

LIAR! You stated above there is no excuse for violence then within a few minutes, stated Ashli deserved death.

Sick fuck!

You're not paying a bit of attention. There is no excuse for INSTIGATING violence.
*Yes, I could have made that clearer ...
If you bust out my windows in an attempted home invasion ...
Guess who's gonna die?

Forum List

Back