Rand Paul was the only one who didn't applaud Officer Goodman

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Christ, what a complete dickweed.

Twitter Reactions
The video footage instantly went viral on Twitter, garnering more than 180,000 views on Twitter, thousands of retweets and hundreds of comments with social media users criticizing the Republican senator over his refusal to applaud Officer Goodman on the senate floor.​
"Rand Paul deserved that ass kicking he got from his neighbor!!!," wrote one user, referring to the 2017 incident, where the senator was attacked by his neighbor during a dispute over their yards.​
"When you see Rand Paul clearly uncomfortable with a public display of respect and appreciation for a black man's actions, you really appreciate just why it was he voted against making Lynching a federal hate crime," commented another. As previously reported, last year, Paul stalled an anti-lynching bill that would make lynching a federal hate crime. The bill was named the Emmett Till Antilynching Act after the 14-year-old black boy who was tortured and killed in 1955 in Mississippi.​
"WTF is wrong with that man? There's seriously something wrong with the guy. He can't even pretend for 30 seconds to show some goddamn gratitude to a guy who saved lives that day," tweeted a third user, while another opined, "He is a sociopath in every sense of the word. Apathetic, unremorseful, unwilling to listen. That he sits in that seat is an abomination."​

I used to like the guy. Maybe it's not showing the entire thing..................

Maybe he thinks this is the way to Trump supporters hearts.

District Law Officers on strike for better pay and working conditions and harsher gun control laws get a standing ovation in U.S. Congress. Damn. Goodman and all his fellow officers should have been promptly disarmed, hauled off the property in handcuffs and court-martialed for sedition and illegal labor mob violence. And which one of Goodman's fellow officers shot Ashli Babbitt in the neck?

I'm not sure why he would act that way. He probably feels "I don't want to be part of a political agenda for someone". I'm just spitballing as I don't know the situation and context.

I was listening to a government official from Britain and he also provided a similar response about thanking and congratulating healthcare workers dealing with the pandemic. He responded in essence, "we've been doing this for months, and I don't want to thank someone, yet again; because government officials are ordering me to".

He was in the minority, but defiant in his language.

I'm not sure why he would act that way. He probably feels "I don't want to be part of a political agenda for someone". I'm just spitballing as I don't know the situation and context.

I was listening to a government official from Britain and he also provided a similar response about thanking and congratulating healthcare workers dealing with the pandemic. He responded in essence, "we've been doing this for months, and I don't want to thank someone, yet again; because government officials are ordering me to".

He was in the minority, but defiant in his language.

There are dicks across the pond - Who knew?

Christ, what a complete dickweed.

Twitter Reactions
The video footage instantly went viral on Twitter, garnering more than 180,000 views on Twitter, thousands of retweets and hundreds of comments with social media users criticizing the Republican senator over his refusal to applaud Officer Goodman on the senate floor.​
"Rand Paul deserved that ass kicking he got from his neighbor!!!," wrote one user, referring to the 2017 incident, where the senator was attacked by his neighbor during a dispute over their yards.​
"When you see Rand Paul clearly uncomfortable with a public display of respect and appreciation for a black man's actions, you really appreciate just why it was he voted against making Lynching a federal hate crime," commented another. As previously reported, last year, Paul stalled an anti-lynching bill that would make lynching a federal hate crime. The bill was named the Emmett Till Antilynching Act after the 14-year-old black boy who was tortured and killed in 1955 in Mississippi.​
"WTF is wrong with that man? There's seriously something wrong with the guy. He can't even pretend for 30 seconds to show some goddamn gratitude to a guy who saved lives that day," tweeted a third user, while another opined, "He is a sociopath in every sense of the word. Apathetic, unremorseful, unwilling to listen. That he sits in that seat is an abomination."​

Do Americans really think those protestors at the Capitol would have murdered or physically harmed any Congressional members, had they confronted them? I kind of doubt it. Had they been intent on harm, don't you think they would have done more property damage and harmed the officers that they did confront?

For all this talk of an insurrection, the actions at the Capitol were very mild.

Do Americans really think those protestors at the Capitol would have murdered or physically harmed any Congressional members, had they confronted them? I kind of doubt it. Had they been intent on harm, don't you think they would have done more property damage and harmed the officers that they did confront?

For all this talk of an insurrection, the actions at the Capitol were very mild.

Dude, I can't agree with that. They erected a gallo and chanted HANG MIKE PENCE!! They were looking for Nancy. They brought zip ties, crossbows, guns, ammo, knives, stun guns, stinger whips, bear spray, baseball bats, bombs and 11 molotov cocktails.

"Mild"? Please be real. :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
Jerk. Maybe COVID destroyed his brain.

I'm thinking maybe that neighbor of his that kicked his ass should get a Congressional Gold Medal? :)

Advocating violence - perfect!

In Rand's case? Most likely appropriate. ;)
Why do you support dicks who can't find it within themselves to applaud a black officer for saving lives?

Why do you support half narratives?

A 10 second video doesn't show what Rand was doing before he tucked in his tie and sat down.

Incomplete.

Dude, I can't agree with that. They erected a gallo and chanted HANG MIKE PENCE!! They were looking for Nancy. They brought zip ties, crossbows, guns, ammo, knives, stun guns, stinger whips, bear spray, baseball bats, bombs and 11 molotov cocktails.

Lol. Yet almost no one was harmed and little property damage was incurred. They even walked within the ropes. Really weak for an insurrection.

Don’t get duped by the establishment.

Rand is a coward. Trump beat him up when they debated. His neighbor beat him up. Now he kowtows to Trump. What a weak insecure buffoon. Republicans are a sad bunch. Trump demonstrated that and now they bow to him.
so how is bowing to trump any different from those you bow down too?.....

Jerk. Maybe COVID destroyed his brain.

I'm thinking maybe that neighbor of his that kicked his ass should get a Congressional Gold Medal? :)

Advocating violence - perfect!

In Rand's case? Most likely appropriate. ;)
Why do you support dicks who can't find it within themselves to applaud a black officer for saving lives?
one might ask....why do you support all those dicks you support in DC?......

Lol. Yet almost no one was harmed and little property damage was incurred. They even walked within the ropes. Really weak for an insurrection.

Don’t get duped by the establishment.

Little property damage and "almost no one harmed" with FIVE DEAD?
A BILLION is likely a lowball estimate and guess who pays -
Dude, you get today's sticker for cluelessness.

Forum List

Back