Rand Paul was the only one who didn't applaud Officer Goodman

Rand Paul is just another fraud. I don’t condone his neighbor taking out a piece of his lung though. There should be no place for that.

There is never an excuse for violence.
Sure there is. You try to harm me and mine, I’ll get violent.

I'll stick with my original statement. There is NEVER an excuse for violence.
Ashli Babbitt attempted to crawl through a busted out window.
Cop had a VERY good reason to kill her -
Therefore it was SHE who instigated and was responsible for that particular violence.
I'll say the same thing if I ever have to blow some Trump Dumpster away after they bust out my windows and I blow them away with my Glock.
Wrong. You lied. You are fully for violence, as long as it’s committed by the state.

Sick fuck!

Nope, I would say the same if Breonna Taylor's BF had blown away the cop who killed her after their bogus search warrant.
LIAR! You stated above there is no excuse for violence then within a few minutes, stated Ashli deserved death.

Sick fuck!

You're not paying a bit of attention. There is no excuse for INSTIGATING violence.
*Yes, I could have made that clearer ...
If you bust out my windows in an attempted home invasion ...
Guess who's gonna die?
Oh please. There were cops at the door, blocking access. They suddenly leave allowing the protesters to bash the doors. The women was at the door with many other protesters. She wasn’t even doing nearly as much to break down the doors as others. The cop kills her, but doesn’t shoot anyone else. The protesters were still at the door. Why was she the only one murdered? Why is the cop not charged? Why do we not know his name?

Rand Paul is just another fraud. I don’t condone his neighbor taking out a piece of his lung though. There should be no place for that.

Therefore it was SHE who instigated and was responsible for that particular violence.
I'll say the same thing if I ever have to blow some Trump Dumpster away after they bust out my windows and I blow them away with my Glock.
Wrong. You lied. You are fully for violence, as long as it’s committed by the state.

Sick fuck!

Nope, I would say the same if Breonna Taylor's BF had blown away the cop who killed her after their bogus search warrant.
LIAR! You stated above there is no excuse for violence then within a few minutes, stated Ashli deserved death.

Sick fuck!

You're not paying a bit of attention. There is no excuse for INSTIGATING violence.
Guess who's gonna die?
Watch the video. That way you won’t continue to be dumb.

Sick fuck!

Sick fuck!

Guess who's gonna die?
Oh please. There were cops at the door, blocking access. They suddenly leave allowing the protesters to bash the doors. The women was at the door with many other protesters. She wasn’t even doing nearly as much to break down the doors as others. The cop kills her, but doesn’t shoot anyone else. The protesters were still at the door. Why was she the only one murdered? Why is the cop not charged? Why do we not know his name?

Personally, I'd have mowed a few down at every entrance. Donald's mob would have turned tail - GUARANTEED

Do Americans really think those protestors at the Capitol would have murdered or physically harmed any Congressional members, had they confronted them? I kind of doubt it. Had they been intent on harm, don't you think they would have done more property damage and harmed the officers that they did confront?

For all this talk of an insurrection, the actions at the Capitol were very mild.

Dude, I can't agree with that. They erected a gallo and chanted HANG MIKE PENCE!! They were looking for Nancy. They brought zip ties, crossbows, guns, ammo, knives, stun guns, stinger whips, bear spray, baseball bats, bombs and 11 molotov cocktails.

"Mild"? Please be real. :rolleyes-41:

Lol. Yet almost no one was harmed and little property damage was incurred. They even walked within the ropes. Really weak for an insurrection.

Don’t get duped by the establishment.

Little property damage and "almost no one harmed" with FIVE DEAD?
A BILLION is likely a lowball estimate and guess who pays -
Dude, you get today's sticker for cluelessness.

Still not much of an insurrection, wouldn’t you agree? If you look up the definition of insurrection, you’ll find it means a violent uprising against government.

To be clear, a bunch of Cult45 MAGAfags stormed the steps of the Nation's Capitol, right? Can you at least agree video evidence exists? These mental midgets are on camera stating they were instructed personally by the *pResident to 'stop the steal' of an election that he fraudulently claimed was 'rigged, and thus incited his sheep to try and overturn the result of the vote confirmation even though some of these Cult45 shitpiles don't, or can't even vote (Hint: felons), right?. They breached the Capitol building, ain't that right? They even vandalized the Capitol building with their own feces. Did that shit actually happen, or do you believe that just a fake media false flag?

So, do you still believe this was not a 'violent uprising against government', or will you shut the fuck up about your partisan butthurt for five fucking minutes? Personally, I don't think you have the capacity to make good choices.

Jerk. Maybe COVID destroyed his brain.

I'm thinking maybe that neighbor of his that kicked his ass should get a Congressional Gold Medal? :)

Advocating violence - perfect!

In Rand's case? Most likely appropriate. ;)
Why do you support dicks who can't find it within themselves to applaud a black officer for saving lives?

Since he stood up, we don't really know what was going one.
If ribs are not healed yet, you are not suppose to do things like clap.

Christ, what a complete dickweed.

Twitter Reactions
The video footage instantly went viral on Twitter, garnering more than 180,000 views on Twitter, thousands of retweets and hundreds of comments with social media users criticizing the Republican senator over his refusal to applaud Officer Goodman on the senate floor.​
"Rand Paul deserved that ass kicking he got from his neighbor!!!," wrote one user, referring to the 2017 incident, where the senator was attacked by his neighbor during a dispute over their yards.​
"When you see Rand Paul clearly uncomfortable with a public display of respect and appreciation for a black man's actions, you really appreciate just why it was he voted against making Lynching a federal hate crime," commented another. As previously reported, last year, Paul stalled an anti-lynching bill that would make lynching a federal hate crime. The bill was named the Emmett Till Antilynching Act after the 14-year-old black boy who was tortured and killed in 1955 in Mississippi.​
"WTF is wrong with that man? There's seriously something wrong with the guy. He can't even pretend for 30 seconds to show some goddamn gratitude to a guy who saved lives that day," tweeted a third user, while another opined, "He is a sociopath in every sense of the word. Apathetic, unremorseful, unwilling to listen. That he sits in that seat is an abomination."​

Oh, SHIT!!!! Where are my pearls? I desperately need to clutch them.

Last edited:
Do Americans really think those protestors at the Capitol would have murdered or physically harmed any Congressional members, had they confronted them? I kind of doubt it. Had they been intent on harm, don't you think they would have done more property damage and harmed the officers that they did confront?

For all this talk of an insurrection, the actions at the Capitol were very mild.

Dude, I can't agree with that. They erected a gallo and chanted HANG MIKE PENCE!! They were looking for Nancy. They brought zip ties, crossbows, guns, ammo, knives, stun guns, stinger whips, bear spray, baseball bats, bombs and 11 molotov cocktails.

By YOUR sides definition this was a peaceful protest. No guns confiscated per the FBI director UNDER OATH. The zip ties were found INSIDE the Capitol. Not brought in. By all means continue to live in your TDS fueled fever realm.

Lol. Yet almost no one was harmed and little property damage was incurred. They even walked within the ropes. Really weak for an insurrection.

A BILLION in damage? Not even close. Five dead? Only ONE died in that protest. Ashlii Babbitt who was murdered. Her family is suing for $10 million plus. And will win since her death was officially labelled a homicide. Every other death was from natural causes. Seems you are the clueless one. Oh wait, you just outright lie daily

Christ, what a complete dickweed.

Twitter Reactions
The video footage instantly went viral on Twitter, garnering more than 180,000 views on Twitter, thousands of retweets and hundreds of comments with social media users criticizing the Republican senator over his refusal to applaud Officer Goodman on the senate floor.​
"Rand Paul deserved that ass kicking he got from his neighbor!!!," wrote one user, referring to the 2017 incident, where the senator was attacked by his neighbor during a dispute over their yards.​
"When you see Rand Paul clearly uncomfortable with a public display of respect and appreciation for a black man's actions, you really appreciate just why it was he voted against making Lynching a federal hate crime," commented another. As previously reported, last year, Paul stalled an anti-lynching bill that would make lynching a federal hate crime. The bill was named the Emmett Till Antilynching Act after the 14-year-old black boy who was tortured and killed in 1955 in Mississippi.​
"WTF is wrong with that man? There's seriously something wrong with the guy. He can't even pretend for 30 seconds to show some goddamn gratitude to a guy who saved lives that day," tweeted a third user, while another opined, "He is a sociopath in every sense of the word. Apathetic, unremorseful, unwilling to listen. That he sits in that seat is an abomination."​

A BILLION in damage? Not even close. Five dead? Only ONE died in that protest. Ashlii Babbitt who was murdered. Her family is suing for $10 million plus. And will win since her death was officially labelled a homicide. Every other death was from natural causes. Seems you are the clueless one. Oh wait, you just outright lie daily

Edjumukate yerself Goober. :)

Homicide is a legal term for any killing of a human being by another human being. Homicide itself is not necessarily a crime—for instance, a justifiable killing of a suspect by the police or a killing in self-defense. Murder and manslaughter fall under the category of unlawful homicides.

In a New York minute.

And what...140 LEOs injured isn't enough for you?

In a New York minute.

And what...140 LEOs injured isn't enough for you?
Don’t twist my words. It wasn’t an insurrection. If you think it was, you’re a dupe.

Had they been intent on harm, don't you think they would have done more property damage and harmed the officers that they did confront?

Those ARE your words.

140 LEOs were harmed. Dozens hospitalized

Edjumukate yerself Goober. :)

Homicide is a legal term for any killing of a human being by another human being. Homicide itself is not necessarily a crime—for instance, a justifiable killing of a suspect by the police or a killing in self-defense. Murder and manslaughter fall under the category of unlawful homicides.

Hey dumbfuck, that word homicide opens the door for the lawsuit. Nowhere in the report does it say “justifiable” idiot. Now go educate yourself you Stage 4 TDS suffering prick.

Yet the report says there were no guns. You're an idiot.

Still not much of an insurrection, wouldn’t you agree? If you look up the definition of insurrection, you’ll find it means a violent uprising against government.

We came a pubic hair away from a TOTAL catastrophe. Had Pence & Pelosi been murdered, guess what would have happened? Yep - An excuse for martial law WAS Donald's plan.

And yes, this WAS a violent uprising against our government. Why would you disagree?
Pelosi needs to be hung for her treasonous ways.

We came a pubic hair away from a TOTAL catastrophe. Had Pence & Pelosi been murdered, guess what would have happened? Yep - An excuse for martial law WAS Donald's plan.

And yes, this WAS a violent uprising against our government. Why would you disagree?
Pelosi needs to be hung for her treasonous ways.
That’s a threat jknownothing. Ya might wanna be a tad more conscious of the crap ya post online. ;)

Forum List

Back