Rand Paul refusing to get vaccinated because he already had COVID-19. He just made my team

People have gotten very sick and some have died if they get vaccinated while having antibodies from the illness.
:link:
Are you really so ignorant that you do not know this

Aprogram for vaccine safety co-managed by the CDC and the FDA shows that more than 900 people have already died after receiving coronavirus vaccine shots, but some experts say the data has been misinterpreted.

The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a national early-warning system that receives and analyzes possible vaccine safety concerns. Anyone can report an adverse vaccine reaction to VAERS. As of Sunday evening, the VAERS database showed 977 people have reportedly died after receiving the COVID-19 vaccines from Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech. Over 49% of those who died received the Moderna vaccine, while 51.97% received Pfizer's vaccine. Another five cases received shots from unknown manufacturers.

That's the problem. Anyone can do it. How many reports on there are entirely fake because of all the dumb anti vaxxers out there are trying to create panic and spread disinformation about the vaccines.

People have gotten very sick and some have died if they get vaccinated while having antibodies from the illness.

Aprogram for vaccine safety co-managed by the CDC and the FDA shows that more than 900 people have already died after receiving coronavirus vaccine shots, but some experts say the data has been misinterpreted.

The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a national early-warning system that receives and analyzes possible vaccine safety concerns. Anyone can report an adverse vaccine reaction to VAERS. As of Sunday evening, the VAERS database showed 977 people have reportedly died after receiving the COVID-19 vaccines from Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech. Over 49% of those who died received the Moderna vaccine, while 51.97% received Pfizer's vaccine. Another five cases received shots from unknown manufacturers.

That's the problem. Anyone can do it. How many reports on there are entirely fake because of all the dumb anti vaxxers out there are trying to create panic and spread disinformation about the vaccines.

More people are dead of the covid vaccine than were killed by SARS.

Enjoy the sad truth

The vaccine is not a cure and neither is having the virus before.

You are still able to contract the virus the first time even after being given the vaccine and you can still contract the virus again even after having it.

The question is severity of the virus if you contract it again vs if you have the vaccine and the answer is unknown at this time.

It is Senator Paul choice not to get it and I am fine with it because we live in a society that allow us to have choices, and those that believe Senator Paul is wrong, well that is your opinion.

Now let me state that I have been fully vaccinated and just waiting for my booster in a few months, but I am not delusional to believe the vaccine is a cure and those spewing that it is are as dangerous as those that believe the vaccine will turn you into a Zombie...

The fact is we do not know at this point if the Vaccine will be effective against Covid for a long period or it is just a fail attempted at stopping something that will kill many of us down the road, but as for me I took the vaccine even after having the virus and will be upset at Senator Paul for not taking it...
There is no question that the vaccine has killed 996 people and that the number goes higher every day

Out of how many millions already vaccinated?

leas than one percent have died from the vaccine...
Does not matter SARS killed 774 people out of the world population and the covid vaccine has killed 996 out of the portion of the world population that was vaccinated. So mathematically the covid vaccine is massively more dangerous than SARS was

Enjoy arguing this because I have the stats and you will look stupider than you do after engaging me
Better yet let use your number of 996 against those fully vaccinated that is 130 million of the population and now ten percent of those vaccinated would be 13 million and one percent would be 1.3 million and 0.1 percent would be 130 thousand and 0.01 percent would be 13 thousand and 0.001 percent of the population would 1300 of the population, so less than 0.001 percent of the population died from the vaccine and when you compare it to 280 million that already got the one dose, well fuck me that is a small percentage of the population that died from allergic reaction to the vaccine so far, but hey pull that SARS number out and use it so you can feel better when in reality most will not die from the vaccine!
Sars fatalities 774
Covid vaccine fatalities 996

So the covid vaccine is more deadly than SARS was or is

Enjoy

The really amazing thing is that you are not even arguing the actual numbers, because you know that I am correct.

CIAO

Also you did not show the amount infected by SARS to compare the percentages and the reason why you did not is because you know your argument is weak.

Notice I used actual numbers to support my point of view so let use your number and put it into context:

Now if we use that number you grabbed about SARS and the 774 that died from it, well you forgot to write the number that were infected and that was over eight thousand people, so nearly ten percent of those that contracted SARS back in 2003 - 2004 died from the virus ...

Wait nearly ten percent of those that contracted SARS died from it where 0.001 percent of the U.S. population died from the vaccine...

Now when the number are correctly used and not used dishonestly like you just did, well then it shows you were caught in a lie but you will deny this and stick to your guns and proclaim the number you are using is shows how dangerous the vaccine is when it shows your ignorance on the damn subject matter!

Sars fatalities 774

Yeah, nearly eight thousand people contracted SARS and 774 of them died which is near ten percent...

You are using a number in the wrong way to spread disinformation and doing so to get people killed!
The stats aren't changing

Sars fatalities 774

How long until covid vaccine fatalities exceed SARS total cases?

Try again because your trolling is pathetic as can be!

Fact: 280 million U.S. citizens have received at least one dose of the vaccine and 130 million have received two doses of the vaccine.

Now only 996 people have died from the vaccine which make it less than 0.001 percent chance you will die from the vaccine!

Fact: from 2003 - 2004 over 8k people were infected with the SARS virus of those infected 774 of them died which mean less than 10 percent of them died from the virus.

So you are more likely to die from SARS than from the Vaccine!

Final Part:

When you attempt to use a number of deaths to make a claim that the vaccine is more deadlier then you should post all number along with the percentages but you did not and why?

Simple, you are trolling with disinformation so you can make the false claim the vaccine is more deadlier which it is not when you look at the percentages.

So let be clear if 280 million people had caught SARS in 2003 then by the percentage 28 million would have died or close to that, so why must you use numbers incorrectly?

So a 10 percent death rate from SARS is a lot higher than a 0.001 percent rate from the Vaccine!

Sen. Rand Paul said he won’t get the COVID-19 vaccine because he has already had the coronavirus and believes he now has "natural immunity."

Paul (R-Ky.), one of the first senators to test positive for the virus last March, told John Catsimatidis on his WABC 770 AM radio show that it’s a personal decision to opt-out of the vaccine.

So will Xiden move him to the reeducation camp?

Together we stand
Good luck to ya. My General Practitioner and Nurse practitioner warned me I could get it again. When the vaccine became available, everybody in my family got it. You got some history of bad reactions to vaccines or just one of the vaccine cowards?
Yeah it’s cowardly not taking the jab from a profit making entity with a long history of government fines, full indemnity from legal action should it’s shot kill you, and no long term studies of the efficacy of the shots.

It would seem you haven’t educated yourself.

Pfizer coronavirus vaccine revenue is projected to hit $26 billion in 2021 with production surge

Drug giant says it made $3.5 billion in global sales of its coronavirus shot in the first quarter of 2021 and expects sales to rise throughout the year

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2021/05/04/pfizer-covid-vaccine-revenue/
We all knew from the beginning that whoever came up with an effective vaccine would make a ton of money. We all knew it would be drug companies and that people have died from drugs and reactions to drugs manufactured by drug companies since the beginning of drug. Your point is invalid, due to the overwhelming large number of people that have been helped and in-fact saved but the drugs these companies make. Nothing wrong with making a huge profit off something you create and market, especially if it works. Not like a ponzi, built on air, sold on rising currents to fall when the hot air runs out. It appears to actually work. Full indemnity does not scare. It ain't rat poison. We could have had the drugs in 6 years or more like usual and the death toll from the virus would be unimaginable right here in our own country. Don't take if you think yourself one of the "lucky ones" whose constitution lets them not need it. It does not mean you are or are not, just one who is willing to gamble with dubious margin. I truly wish you luck on your gamble, but realize that if you get the virus and survive it, you still might be the conduit that takes it to you mom or grand dad, or niece that dies of it in 3 weeks. For the vast majority the vaccine is safe, effective and a hell of a lot less dangerous, or debilitating than the virus. Take it from somebody that has fully had both.

That little t

Sen. Rand Paul said he won’t get the COVID-19 vaccine because he has already had the coronavirus and believes he now has "natural immunity."

Paul (R-Ky.), one of the first senators to test positive for the virus last March, told John Catsimatidis on his WABC 770 AM radio show that it’s a personal decision to opt-out of the vaccine.

Together we stand
He’s not stupid,he knows it’s the vaccine that’s dangerous and not the virus.every politician knows that.

this little truth hurts the feelings of resident troll shill penelope

If that’s news to you, you need new news sources...but we knew that.

I want a link for her assumptions.

Are you admitting being unaware the vaccines have resulted in the deaths of some people?

Yes, in that

I want a link. Is there anything wrong with that, she made the assumption so she should follow up with a link.
Must you always parrot the old establishment government controlled msm?
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Comedy gold that she asks for a link and when given to her,she puts a thumbs down,she hates the truth she can’t counter so that’s all the troll knows how to do,she never addresses evidence just cowardly neg reps the messenger of the truth she does not want to hear. :abgg2q.jpg:

You are still able to contract the virus the first time even after being given the vaccine and you can still contract the virus again even after having it.

The question is severity of the virus if you contract it again vs if you have the vaccine and the answer is unknown at this time.

It is Senator Paul choice not to get it and I am fine with it because we live in a society that allow us to have choices, and those that believe Senator Paul is wrong, well that is your opinion.

Now let me state that I have been fully vaccinated and just waiting for my booster in a few months, but I am not delusional to believe the vaccine is a cure and those spewing that it is are as dangerous as those that believe the vaccine will turn you into a Zombie...

The fact is we do not know at this point if the Vaccine will be effective against Covid for a long period or it is just a fail attempted at stopping something that will kill many of us down the road, but as for me I took the vaccine even after having the virus and will be upset at Senator Paul for not taking it...
There is no question that the vaccine has killed 996 people and that the number goes higher every day

Does not matter SARS killed 774 people out of the world population and the covid vaccine has killed 996 out of the portion of the world population that was vaccinated. So mathematically the covid vaccine is massively more dangerous than SARS was

Enjoy arguing this because I have the stats and you will look stupider than you do after engaging me
Better yet let use your number of 996 against those fully vaccinated that is 130 million of the population and now ten percent of those vaccinated would be 13 million and one percent would be 1.3 million and 0.1 percent would be 130 thousand and 0.01 percent would be 13 thousand and 0.001 percent of the population would 1300 of the population, so less than 0.001 percent of the population died from the vaccine and when you compare it to 280 million that already got the one dose, well fuck me that is a small percentage of the population that died from allergic reaction to the vaccine so far, but hey pull that SARS number out and use it so you can feel better when in reality most will not die from the vaccine!
Sars fatalities 774

Enjoy

The really amazing thing is that you are not even arguing the actual numbers, because you know that I am correct.

CIAO

Also you did not show the amount infected by SARS to compare the percentages and the reason why you did not is because you know your argument is weak.

Notice I used actual numbers to support my point of view so let use your number and put it into context:

Now if we use that number you grabbed about SARS and the 774 that died from it, well you forgot to write the number that were infected and that was over eight thousand people, so nearly ten percent of those that contracted SARS back in 2003 - 2004 died from the virus ...

Wait nearly ten percent of those that contracted SARS died from it where 0.001 percent of the U.S. population died from the vaccine...

Now when the number are correctly used and not used dishonestly like you just did, well then it shows you were caught in a lie but you will deny this and stick to your guns and proclaim the number you are using is shows how dangerous the vaccine is when it shows your ignorance on the damn subject matter!

Sars fatalities 774

Yeah, nearly eight thousand people contracted SARS and 774 of them died which is near ten percent...

You are using a number in the wrong way to spread disinformation and doing so to get people killed!

Sars fatalities 774

Fact: 280 million U.S. citizens have received at least one dose of the vaccine and 130 million have received two doses of the vaccine.

Now only 996 people have died from the vaccine which make it less than 0.001 percent chance you will die from the vaccine!

Fact: from 2003 - 2004 over 8k people were infected with the SARS virus of those infected 774 of them died which mean less than 10 percent of them died from the virus.

Final Part:

When you attempt to use a number of deaths to make a claim that the vaccine is more deadlier then you should post all number along with the percentages but you did not and why?

Simple, you are trolling with disinformation so you can make the false claim the vaccine is more deadlier which it is not when you look at the percentages.

So let be clear if 280 million people had caught SARS in 2003 then by the percentage 28 million would have died or close to that, so why must you use numbers incorrectly?

So a 10 percent death rate from SARS is a lot higher than a 0.001 percent rate from the Vaccine!
Cry to Mommy all you want because more people have died from the covid death vaccine than died from SARS

covid vaccine deaths 996
SARS deaths 774

You can troll all day and night but the numbers will never change

Sars fatalities 774

Enjoy

CIAO

Sars fatalities 774

Sars fatalities 774

Final Part:

Cry to Mommy all you want because more people have died from the covid death vaccine than died from SARS

covid vaccine deaths 996
SARS deaths 774

1. Do not bring people mothers or family members into the discussion!

2. Anyone proclaiming you are more likely to die from the Vaccine than SARS is either lying or a blooming idiot or a blooming idiot that lies!

The fact is percentage wise more people died from SARS than the Vaccine and you can not dispute that so you just troll with pure bullshit as usual!

He just made my team
That would be the team of ignorant rightwing idiots.
Mmmm... What's the reinfection rate for Covid? And... What is the infection rate after the vaccine?
That is the most important question which everyone on both sides seems to be ignoring.

It is the elephant in the room I have been very curious about it myself and no one seems to have a clear answer.

Most of the persons I know who do not want the vaccine refuse to get it for that very reason. They already had the virus so why bother? They hear other people saying that they should get it anyway because they can get reinfected but on the other hand there are cases where people have been vaccinated and still got it.

What is needed is some clear empirical evidence showing the reinfection rates and infection rates for those who took the vaccine so that people can make informed choices.

Sars fatalities 774

Enjoy

CIAO

Sars fatalities 774

Sars fatalities 774

Final Part:

covid vaccine deaths 996
SARS deaths 774

1. Do not bring people mothers or family members into the discussion!

2. Anyone proclaiming you are more likely to die from the Vaccine than SARS is either lying or a blooming idiot or a blooming idiot that lies!

The fact is percentage wise more people died from SARS than the Vaccine and you can not dispute that so you just troll with pure bullshit as usual!
Cry to the Tooth Fairy and go hide in your safe space all you want because more people have died from the covid death vaccine than died from SARS

Covid vaccine deaths 996
SARS deaths 774

Now I should say that the number of dead from the Covid vaccine is likely higher than 996 at this point.

Sars fatalities 774

Enjoy

CIAO

Sars fatalities 774

Sars fatalities 774

Final Part:

covid vaccine deaths 996
SARS deaths 774

amen to that brutha.

E2NCsOAXEAALBUG

Together we stand
Good luck to ya. My General Practitioner and Nurse practitioner warned me I could get it again. When the vaccine became available, everybody in my family got it. You got some history of bad reactions to vaccines or just one of the vaccine cowards?
I had covid as well, so I have no need for the vaccine
You have no need? Why’s that? Do you think your immune from all strains of Covid now? How long are you immune for?

Forum List

Back