Rand Paul refusing to get vaccinated because he already had COVID-19. He just made my team

The vaccine is not a cure and neither is having the virus before.

You are still able to contract the virus the first time even after being given the vaccine and you can still contract the virus again even after having it.

The question is severity of the virus if you contract it again vs if you have the vaccine and the answer is unknown at this time.

It is Senator Paul choice not to get it and I am fine with it because we live in a society that allow us to have choices, and those that believe Senator Paul is wrong, well that is your opinion.

Now let me state that I have been fully vaccinated and just waiting for my booster in a few months, but I am not delusional to believe the vaccine is a cure and those spewing that it is are as dangerous as those that believe the vaccine will turn you into a Zombie...

The fact is we do not know at this point if the Vaccine will be effective against Covid for a long period or it is just a fail attempted at stopping something that will kill many of us down the road, but as for me I took the vaccine even after having the virus and will be upset at Senator Paul for not taking it...
There is no question that the vaccine has killed 996 people and that the number goes higher every day

Out of how many millions already vaccinated?

leas than one percent have died from the vaccine...
then you join them, as you are making it sound like its ok to have casualties from the chinese flu jab....do be sure to right that in your obit for all to see, that you were 1 of the 1%....we won't cry for you because we already know your views on this

You are still able to contract the virus the first time even after being given the vaccine and you can still contract the virus again even after having it.

The question is severity of the virus if you contract it again vs if you have the vaccine and the answer is unknown at this time.

It is Senator Paul choice not to get it and I am fine with it because we live in a society that allow us to have choices, and those that believe Senator Paul is wrong, well that is your opinion.

Now let me state that I have been fully vaccinated and just waiting for my booster in a few months, but I am not delusional to believe the vaccine is a cure and those spewing that it is are as dangerous as those that believe the vaccine will turn you into a Zombie...

The fact is we do not know at this point if the Vaccine will be effective against Covid for a long period or it is just a fail attempted at stopping something that will kill many of us down the road, but as for me I took the vaccine even after having the virus and will be upset at Senator Paul for not taking it...
There is no question that the vaccine has killed 996 people and that the number goes higher every day

Does not matter SARS killed 774 people out of the world population and the covid vaccine has killed 996 out of the portion of the world population that was vaccinated. So mathematically the covid vaccine is massively more dangerous than SARS was

Enjoy arguing this because I have the stats and you will look stupider than you do after engaging me

Wow, and the stupid keep on rolling with you!

People die daily from allergic reactions to vaccines, and medicines and yet this one vaccine that has killed less than one percent of the world population that has been vaccinated is so dangerous and shouldn’t be taken...

Well then Guns owned by those like you kill more people so by your logic we should also ban firearms, right?

I mean let use your pathetic logic here and medication like antibiotics kill someone daily, let ban it!

Hell cars with bad drivers like you kill people daily, so let ban them!!!

Oh, I know I am just overreacting and do not want to ban any of them but you just compared a vaccine to SARS!

Also you don’t have to take it but if you contract the virus and die, oh well but you are less likely to die from the vaccine than you are from Covid itself especially if you have lung disease...

Does not matter SARS killed 774 people out of the world population and the covid vaccine has killed 996 out of the portion of the world population that was vaccinated. So mathematically the covid vaccine is massively more dangerous than SARS was

Enjoy arguing this because I have the stats and you will look stupider than you do after engaging me

Wow, and the stupid keep on rolling with you!

People die daily from allergic reactions to vaccines, and medicines and yet this one vaccine that has killed less than one percent of the world population that has been vaccinated is so dangerous and shouldn’t be taken...

Well then Guns owned by those like you kill more people so by your logic we should also ban firearms, right?

I mean let use your pathetic logic here and medication like antibiotics kill someone daily, let ban it!

Hell cars with bad drivers like you kill people daily, so let ban them!!!

Oh, I know I am just overreacting and do not want to ban any of them but you just compared a vaccine to SARS!

Also you don’t have to take it but if you contract the virus and die, oh well but you are less likely to die from the vaccine than you are from Covid itself especially if you have lung disease...

There is nothing that you can do to change the fact that the covid vaccine is more dangerous than SARS

Better yet let use your number of 996 against those fully vaccinated that is 130 million of the population and now ten percent of those vaccinated would be 13 million and one percent would be 1.3 million and 0.1 percent would be 130 thousand and 0.01 percent would be 13 thousand and 0.001 percent of the population would 1300 of the population, so less than 0.001 percent of the population died from the vaccine and when you compare it to 280 million that already got the one dose, well fuck me that is a small percentage of the population that died from allergic reaction to the vaccine so far, but hey pull that SARS number out and use it so you can feel better when in reality most will not die from the vaccine!

Better yet let use your number of 996 against those fully vaccinated that is 130 million of the population and now ten percent of those vaccinated would be 13 million and one percent would be 1.3 million and 0.1 percent would be 130 thousand and 0.01 percent would be 13 thousand and 0.001 percent of the population would 1300 of the population, so less than 0.001 percent of the population died from the vaccine and when you compare it to 280 million that already got the one dose, well fuck me that is a small percentage of the population that died from allergic reaction to the vaccine so far, but hey pull that SARS number out and use it so you can feel better when in reality most will not die from the vaccine!
Sars fatalities 774
Covid vaccine fatalities 996

So the covid vaccine is more deadly than SARS was or is

Enjoy

The really amazing thing is that you are not even arguing the actual numbers, because you know that I am correct.

CIAO

Sen. Rand Paul said he won’t get the COVID-19 vaccine because he has already had the coronavirus and believes he now has "natural immunity."

Paul (R-Ky.), one of the first senators to test positive for the virus last March, told John Catsimatidis on his WABC 770 AM radio show that it’s a personal decision to opt-out of the vaccine.

So will Xiden move him to the reeducation camp?

Together we stand
Good luck to ya. My General Practitioner and Nurse practitioner warned me I could get it again. When the vaccine became available, everybody in my family got it. You got some history of bad reactions to vaccines or just one of the vaccine cowards?
Yeah it’s cowardly not taking the jab from a profit making entity with a long history of government fines, full indemnity from legal action should it’s shot kill you, and no long term studies of the efficacy of the shots.

It would seem you haven’t educated yourself.

Pfizer coronavirus vaccine revenue is projected to hit $26 billion in 2021 with production surge

Drug giant says it made $3.5 billion in global sales of its coronavirus shot in the first quarter of 2021 and expects sales to rise throughout the year

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2021/05/04/pfizer-covid-vaccine-revenue/

Sars fatalities 774

Enjoy

The really amazing thing is that you are not even arguing the actual numbers, because you know that I am correct.

CIAO

WTF?

My Gawd you are arguing SARS from over a decade ago versus Covid that has killed far more people and you are against a Vaccine that Trump even took!

You are pulling a number out of the air to spread disinformation and can not argue the math that in reality that less than 0.001 percent of the U.S. has died from the vaccine.

Instead you will use a number to pass on disinformation and lie as usual.

So seeing Trump is the reason why we have the Vaccine and he took the Vaccine does that mean he is the reason why those people are dead?

Also will you vote for Trump in 2024 knowing that he caused those deaths?

What does that have to do with the vaccine deaths, well it is more relevant than SARS from over a decade ago!

Sars fatalities 774

Enjoy

CIAO

Also you did not show the amount infected by SARS to compare the percentages and the reason why you did not is because you know your argument is weak.

Notice I used actual numbers to support my point of view so let use your number and put it into context:

Now if we use that number you grabbed about SARS and the 774 that died from it, well you forgot to write the number that were infected and that was over eight thousand people, so nearly ten percent of those that contracted SARS back in 2003 - 2004 died from the virus ...

Wait nearly ten percent of those that contracted SARS died from it where 0.001 percent of the U.S. population died from the vaccine...

Now when the number are correctly used and not used dishonestly like you just did, well then it shows you were caught in a lie but you will deny this and stick to your guns and proclaim the number you are using is shows how dangerous the vaccine is when it shows your ignorance on the damn subject matter!

Sars fatalities 774

Enjoy

CIAO

Also you did not show the amount infected by SARS to compare the percentages and the reason why you did not is because you know your argument is weak.

Notice I used actual numbers to support my point of view so let use your number and put it into context:

Now if we use that number you grabbed about SARS and the 774 that died from it, well you forgot to write the number that were infected and that was over eight thousand people, so nearly ten percent of those that contracted SARS back in 2003 - 2004 died from the virus ...

Wait nearly ten percent of those that contracted SARS died from it where 0.001 percent of the U.S. population died from the vaccine...

Now when the number are correctly used and not used dishonestly like you just did, well then it shows you were caught in a lie but you will deny this and stick to your guns and proclaim the number you are using is shows how dangerous the vaccine is when it shows your ignorance on the damn subject matter!

Sars fatalities 774

Sars fatalities 774

Enjoy

CIAO

Sars fatalities 774

Yeah, nearly eight thousand people contracted SARS and 774 of them died which is near ten percent...

You are using a number in the wrong way to spread disinformation and doing so to get people killed!

Sars fatalities 774

Enjoy

CIAO

Sars fatalities 774

Yeah, nearly eight thousand people contracted SARS and 774 of them died which is near ten percent...

You are using a number in the wrong way to spread disinformation and doing so to get people killed!
The stats aren't changing

Sars fatalities 774

How long until covid vaccine fatalities exceed SARS total cases?

Last edited:
People have gotten very sick and some have died if they get vaccinated while having antibodies from the illness.
:link:
If that’s news to you, you need new news sources...but we knew that.

I want a link for her assumptions.

Are you admitting being unaware the vaccines have resulted in the deaths of some people?

Yes, in that

People have gotten very sick and some have died if they get vaccinated while having antibodies from the illness.
I want a link. Is there anything wrong with that, she made the assumption so she should follow up with a link.

Are you admitting being unaware the vaccines have resulted in the deaths of some people?

Yes, in that

I want a link. Is there anything wrong with that, she made the assumption so she should follow up with a link.

Yes, in that

Must you always parrot the old establishment government controlled msm?

Forum List

Back