Yang fumbles on city issues as race for mayor gets more competitive...Yang can't even name his favorite Jay-Z song

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"Empire State Of Mind", Andrew, it's the best song ever written about NY!

• Banned
Excerpt:

“It turns out not only is Andrew Yang underprepared to be mayor of New York City but, apparently he's underprepared for every forum, debate, and press conference he steps into,” Adams spokesperson Madia Coleman tweeted.

Candidate Scott Stringer, the city comptroller who has been trailing Yang in the polls, tweeted: “To be this ignorant about something this important is yet another reason @AndrewYang is not fit to be mayor. These shelters exist. The next mayor needs a plan to make them more accessible.”

“Andrew’s positions on issues of police transparency, accountability and public safety are clear as day to anyone who’s willing to listen,” a campaign spokesperson said. “New Yorkers aren’t going to be distracted from the fact that he’s as pragmatic, progressive and thoughtful on these issues as anyone who’s ever competed for this job.

“Whether he recites statutory code numbers and letters is besides the point to anyone else who is listening,” he added.

Why should he have a favorite Jay XYZ song? Did he claim to be a fan of that wacko?

"Empire State of Mind" is NOT a Jay-Z song, but Alicia Keys. Jay-Z was guesting on one version.

Never understood the appeal of the guy, certainly not for president. I don't like amateurs. His next choice, New York City? I don't think so and doubt New Yorkers will either. He might be great for a startup company and venture capital. Doesn't really say much about qualification for major political office.

I don't have a preference as to that kind of crap either. Mr. Yang should have just opined that he doesn't have any preference.

Not a hard question.

Forum List

Back