Rand Paul refusing to get vaccinated because he already had COVID-19. He just made my team

Sen. Rand Paul said he won’t get the COVID-19 vaccine because he has already had the coronavirus and believes he now has "natural immunity."

Paul (R-Ky.), one of the first senators to test positive for the virus last March, told John Catsimatidis on his WABC 770 AM radio show that it’s a personal decision to opt-out of the vaccine.

So will Xiden move him to the reeducation camp?

Together we stand
Good luck to ya. My General Practitioner and Nurse practitioner warned me I could get it again. When the vaccine became available, everybody in my family got it. You got some history of bad reactions to vaccines or just one of the vaccine cowards?
I had covid as well, so I have no need for the vaccine
You have no need? Why’s that? Do you think your immune from all strains of Covid now? How long are you immune for?
Look all you need to do is view the facts, 99 percent of the vaccinated retards are still wearing masks, they have no need for this. So why even get vaccinated.

The difference between you and I is that you believe everything that you see on TV

Sen. Rand Paul said he won’t get the COVID-19 vaccine because he has already had the coronavirus and believes he now has "natural immunity."

Paul (R-Ky.), one of the first senators to test positive for the virus last March, told John Catsimatidis on his WABC 770 AM radio show that it’s a personal decision to opt-out of the vaccine.

Together we stand
Good luck to ya. My General Practitioner and Nurse practitioner warned me I could get it again. When the vaccine became available, everybody in my family got it. You got some history of bad reactions to vaccines or just one of the vaccine cowards?
You have no need? Why’s that? Do you think your immune from all strains of Covid now? How long are you immune for?
Look all you need to do is view the facts, 99 percent of the vaccinated retards are still wearing masks, they have no need for this. So why even get vaccinated.

The difference between you and I is that you believe everything that you see on TV
People who have been vaccinated are only wearing masks to be good citizens and support the state and business mandates until we reach herd immunity. It’s a safety thing... you don’t see that?

Together we stand

Where are you? They aren't wearing them here unless a store wants you to, to keep from infesting their employees.

Together we stand
Well, of COURSE he has natural immunity!! If you catch any of the diseases in question, you get immunity, usually a lot better than any shot can give you! The shots need boosters, they wear off ------ but natural immunity lasts forever.

This whole "you have to get a shot anyway" thing was about forcing everyone to walk in lockstep, not allowing exceptions because then people would lie about it or not be sure.

We will be very lucky if they don't force "vaccine papers" on us all --- and I still expect it, since they already are doing it in many cases, such as college attendance, work places, airplanes.

If people are naturally immune, the shots can do nothing but harm.

pro choice is good enough for the abortion crowd. Pro choice should be good enough for the covid vax crowd.

Together we stand
Long enough to kill all the commies.

There were some doctors who were also Nazi’s and used Jews for "experimentation", aka TORTURE. I would put Dr. Fauci right up there with them for the pain and suffering he has and continues to cause. What’s more, the pain and suffering is needless and motivated by financial gains.

I’ve watched several videos and did some research on good old doctor Fauci and guess what I found? He has a dark past, has done his share of stealing credit, has done his share of patenting, has made money off of the pain and suffering of others and has made millions of dollars from the “vaccine” and government funds for the research of the Corona virus. Couple with that the fact that the organization he heads, NIAID, has also worked with the Chinese Communist government and the Wuhan lab, funneling millions of dollars to them for their work “researching” Corona viruses!

People have gotten very sick and some have died if they get vaccinated while having antibodies from the illness.
Antibodies are building up causing basically an allergic reaction..the more exposures, the more the body will react.

Out of how many millions already vaccinated?

less than one percent have died from the vaccine...

Less than 1% die from the disease as well.

As far as a pandemic, the Corona Virus is pretty weak. I'll be impressed when the Dept of Health sends carts up and down the streets asking the people to "Bring out their Dead".

I wonder if there were any Pandemic Deniers in 1350?

Less than 1% die from the disease as well.

As far as a pandemic, the Corona Virus is pretty weak. I'll be impressed when the Dept of Health sends carts up and down the streets asking the people to "Bring out their Dead".

I wonder if there were any Pandemic Deniers in 1350?
Why do you think leadership is reacting so harshly to something that according to you is not a serious threat?

Why do you think leadership is reacting so harshly to something that according to you is not a serious threat?
Because they didn't know if it was a serious threat. Just like the vaccine human trials weren't really done the right way. Hell, maybe it will turn into one. We don't know. It *COULD* turn into something extremely deadly. But it's not now... Not to normal healthy people.

They KNEW it was highly contagious for sure... And it *IS* a serious threat to certain people. The elderly and weakened immune systems of some people are obviously in that group.

***Note: I do not believe this is a naturally occurring virus pandemic.

Because they didn't know if it was a serious threat. Just like the vaccine human trials weren't really done the right way. Hell, maybe it will turn into one. We don't know. It *COULD* turn into something extremely deadly. But it's not now... Not to normal healthy people.

They KNEW it was highly contagious for sure... And it *IS* a serious threat to certain people. The elderly and weakened immune systems of some people are obviously in that group.

***Note: I do not believe this is a naturally occurring virus pandemic.
You can believe whatever you want, its all just a guess anyways. But wouldn't you agree that responsible leaders should error on the side of caution when there are unknowns concerning a contagion that's causing a world wide pandemic?

You can believe whatever you want, its all just a guess anyways.
Evidence is getting to be too much.

But wouldn't you agree that responsible leaders should error on the side of caution when there are unknowns concerning a contagion that's causing a world wide pandemic?
Yes. However I don't believe that taking unnecessary risks because you took unnecessary risks to be a good way to go about it. I do absolutely believe that we should take the stand that we shouldn't be funding any gain of function type of things anymore. Here or China. We agree on that?

Evidence is getting to be too much.

Yes. However I don't believe that taking unnecessary risks because you took unnecessary risks to be a good way to go about it. I do absolutely believe that we should take the stand that we shouldn't be funding any gain of function type of things anymore. Here or China. We agree on that?
I don’t know enough about the subject to make that call. Those in the medical and intelligence fields are better to decide those things

I don’t know enough about the subject to make that call. Those in the medical and intelligence fields are better to decide those things
Well... They decided, and did... Then stopped, because it was thought it was too dangerous. Started again. Pandemic after. *shrugs*

If drugs become mandatory or ... Freedom is restricted because a drug wasn't taken... Suggests to me that those in the medical and intelligence fields are going to go ahead and get paid. When the whole world is a mandatory customer to be normal... There is no fixing it.

You do.. or you don't. I vote don't.

Well... They decided, and did... Then stopped, because it was thought it was too dangerous. Started again. Pandemic after. *shrugs*

If drugs become mandatory or ... Freedom is restricted because a drug wasn't taken... Suggests to me that those in the medical and intelligence fields are going to go ahead and get paid. When the whole world is a mandatory customer to be normal... There is no fixing it.

You do.. or you don't. I vote don't.
Did you ever consider than a dangerous and highly contagious virus spread all over the world and we were in need of drastic measures to control and treat it. And maybe just maybe that’s why we instituted shut downs and masking and developed vaccines at record pace. I know that’s a wild theory but I’m curious if you ever considered it.

Did you ever consider than a dangerous and highly contagious virus spread all over the world and we were in need of drastic measures to control and treat it. And maybe just maybe that’s why we instituted shut downs and masking and developed vaccines at record pace. I know that’s a wild theory but I’m curious if you ever considered it.
Yes I did. And... I didn't have a problem with it when there were so many unknowns. Now... We know a bit more. It's time.

Forum List

Back