Rand Paul refusing to get vaccinated because he already had COVID-19. He just made my team

Dusty

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2021

Sen. Rand Paul said he won’t get the COVID-19 vaccine because he has already had the coronavirus and believes he now has "natural immunity."

Paul (R-Ky.), one of the first senators to test positive for the virus last March, told John Catsimatidis on his WABC 770 AM radio show that it’s a personal decision to opt-out of the vaccine.

So will Xiden move him to the reeducation camp?

Together we stand

Sen. Rand Paul said he won’t get the COVID-19 vaccine because he has already had the coronavirus and believes he now has "natural immunity."

Paul (R-Ky.), one of the first senators to test positive for the virus last March, told John Catsimatidis on his WABC 770 AM radio show that it’s a personal decision to opt-out of the vaccine.

Together we stand
He’s not stupid,he knows it’s the vaccine that’s dangerous and not the virus.every politician knows that.

Together we stand
Good luck to ya. My General Practitioner and Nurse practitioner warned me I could get it again. When the vaccine became available, everybody in my family got it. You got some history of bad reactions to vaccines or just one of the vaccine cowards?

Vaccines just give a better margin in general, nothing in life being 100%. Playing with the best margin for error is the conservative move. I have found this to be true in life, white water canoeing, rock climbing, fire fighting, investing, building, defensive tactics, demolition, and basically everything else.

Last edited by a moderator:

Together we stand
Good luck to ya. My General Practitioner and Nurse practitioner warned me I could get it again. When the vaccine became available, everybody in my family got it. You got some history of bad reactions to vaccines or just one of the vaccine cowards?
I had covid as well, so I have no need for the vaccine

People have gotten very sick and some have died if they get vaccinated while having antibodies from the illness.
:link:
Are you really so ignorant that you do not know this

Aprogram for vaccine safety co-managed by the CDC and the FDA shows that more than 900 people have already died after receiving coronavirus vaccine shots, but some experts say the data has been misinterpreted.

The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a national early-warning system that receives and analyzes possible vaccine safety concerns. Anyone can report an adverse vaccine reaction to VAERS. As of Sunday evening, the VAERS database showed 977 people have reportedly died after receiving the COVID-19 vaccines from Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech. Over 49% of those who died received the Moderna vaccine, while 51.97% received Pfizer's vaccine. Another five cases received shots from unknown manufacturers.

When you get vaccinated, they give you a card. Why don't they give people who have had COVID a card also? You know that eventually they will demand a card to do certain things. So why should the person who had COVID be punished since he basically has the same antibodies as vaccinated people?

Together we stand
that's right...UNITED we stand....in favor of the scum demonRATS - taking fake-i's health altering chinese flu shot......experimental drug being used on human guinea pigs

The vaccine is not a cure and neither is having the virus before.

You are still able to contract the virus the first time even after being given the vaccine and you can still contract the virus again even after having it.

The question is severity of the virus if you contract it again vs if you have the vaccine and the answer is unknown at this time.

It is Senator Paul choice not to get it and I am fine with it because we live in a society that allow us to have choices, and those that believe Senator Paul is wrong, well that is your opinion.

Now let me state that I have been fully vaccinated and just waiting for my booster in a few months, but I am not delusional to believe the vaccine is a cure and those spewing that it is are as dangerous as those that believe the vaccine will turn you into a Zombie...

The fact is we do not know at this point if the Vaccine will be effective against Covid for a long period or it is just a fail attempted at stopping something that will kill many of us down the road, but as for me I took the vaccine even after having the virus and will be upset at Senator Paul for not taking it...

When you get vaccinated, they give you a card. Why don't they give people who have had COVID a card also? You know that eventually they will demand a card to do certain things. So why should the person who had COVID be punished since he basically has the same antibodies as vaccinated people?
they want that concoction (the death jab) in everyone, except themselves......go ask xiden where its jab card is...

You are still able to contract the virus the first time even after being given the vaccine and you can still contract the virus again even after having it.

The question is severity of the virus if you contract it again vs if you have the vaccine and the answer is unknown at this time.

It is Senator Paul choice not to get it and I am fine with it because we live in a society that allow us to have choices, and those that believe Senator Paul is wrong, well that is your opinion.

Now let me state that I have been fully vaccinated and just waiting for my booster in a few months, but I am not delusional to believe the vaccine is a cure and those spewing that it is are as dangerous as those that believe the vaccine will turn you into a Zombie...

The fact is we do not know at this point if the Vaccine will be effective against Covid for a long period or it is just a fail attempted at stopping something that will kill many of us down the road, but as for me I took the vaccine even after having the virus and will be upset at Senator Paul for not taking it...
There is no question that the vaccine has killed 996 people and that the number goes higher every day

There is no question that the vaccine has killed 996 people and that the number goes higher every day

Out of how many millions already vaccinated?

less than one percent have died from the vaccine...

'You are still able to contract the virus the first time even after being given the vaccine and you can still contract the virus again even after having it'.....
what you typed, tells me that the chinese flu jab is NOT a vaccine...

Out of how many millions already vaccinated?

leas than one percent have died from the vaccine...
Does not matter SARS killed 774 people out of the world population and the covid vaccine has killed 996 out of the portion of the world population that was vaccinated. So mathematically the covid vaccine is massively more dangerous than SARS was

Enjoy arguing this because I have the stats and you will look stupider than you do after engaging me

Forum List

Back