Rand Paul Just Gained A Lot Of Respect From Me

Two thirds of Americans believe life begins somewhere in the first trimester. The first 13 weeks.

This means a super majority of Americans' beliefs are in direct confrontation with Roe v. Wade. Too bad the pro-lifers don't exploit this properly. They have royally blundered.

Um, if you need more than a week or two to figure out you want an abortion in the case of rape or incest, you aren't the sharpest tool in the toolbox.
It can take longer than that to miss a period.

At most its 4-6 weeks, after than you have another 14 weeks to figure it out. That's more than 3 MONTHS.
Suppose you find late in the term that your rapist's baby will have a severe handicap, should the mother be forced to shoulder this additional burden on top of the burden of raising a child alone with the GOP threatening to deny government assistance to these "welfare queens?"
Yes. Maybe the baby wants a chance at a cure. Who are you to say otherwise?

Um, if you need more than a week or two to figure out you want an abortion in the case of rape or incest, you aren't the sharpest tool in the toolbox.
It doesn't take 20 weeks.
But it could take a number of weeks past the point where you know for certain you are pregnant to sort out mentally whether you will carry your rapist's baby to term. Not everyone is as cold and calculating as a CON$ervative.

Again, 3 MONTHS. I can accept the IDLH exception, but rape incest...;. make up your freaking mind earlier.
I don't think that rape and incest are viable or legitimate reasons. To begin, a rape will never be forgotten so the nonsense of emotional trauma is just that. Nonsense. Incest is either rape (already addressed) or willing sexual contact, in which case, it gets the same category as any consensual sex.

A baby at 7 pounds, regardless of how it was conceived, is deserving of the chance at life, regardless of any of the asinine 'what if' scenarios being tossed about.

At most its 4-6 weeks, after than you have another 14 weeks to figure it out. That's more than 3 MONTHS.
Suppose you find late in the term that your rapist's baby will have a severe handicap, should the mother be forced to shoulder this additional burden on top of the burden of raising a child alone with the GOP threatening to deny government assistance to these "welfare queens?"
So the mother and baby should suffer in poverty because the GOP see them as welfare queens while waiting for a cure that may never come.Well, there is the joy of underfunded foster care.

Then it wouldn't be due to the rape, but due to fetal defect, so you want to add another reason for late term abortions?

Rant Paul drops back to punt to the DNC, Wasserman Schultz is back to receive the kick, and he shanks it so badly he ends up loosing ground. Opps, tough luck Rant.........

It doesn't take 20 weeks.
But it could take a number of weeks past the point where you know for certain you are pregnant to sort out mentally whether you will carry your rapist's baby to term. Not everyone is as cold and calculating as a CON$ervative.

Again, 3 MONTHS. I can accept the IDLH exception, but rape incest...;. make up your freaking mind earlier.
I don't think that rape and incest are viable or legitimate reasons. To begin, a rape will never be forgotten so the nonsense of emotional trauma is just that. Nonsense. Incest is either rape (already addressed) or willing sexual contact, in which case, it gets the same category as any consensual sex.

A baby at 7 pounds, regardless of how it was conceived, is deserving of the chance at life, regardless of any of the asinine 'what if' scenarios being tossed about.

after the 2nd trimester it isn't, except to the most radical abortion rights people.

Then it wouldn't be due to the rape, but due to fetal defect, so you want to add another reason for late term abortions?
Why wouldn't it be both?

Rant Paul drops back to punt to the DNC, Wasserman Schultz is back to receive the kick, and he shanks it so badly he ends up loosing ground. Opps, tough luck Rant.........

More accurately is that Rand punted it, and Wasserman tried to hit the football with a badminton racket.

Why wouldn't it be both?

Because in your scenario the person is keeping the baby regardless of it being due to rape up until the point she finds out about fetal defect.

You may want to go back to the booth for that review....The DNC chair dropped the ball and everyone is scrambling for it.

In case you missed the play....the question is.....A 20 week or 24 week baby.....Who decides when it is aborted....

Or I suggest you go back and read the OP

So the mother and baby should suffer in poverty because the GOP see them as welfare queens while waiting for a cure that may never come.Well, there is the joy of underfunded foster care.
There is no requirement for them to suffer in poverty.....Who said they had to be impoverished or if poor, remain in poverty?

Why wouldn't it be both?

Because in your scenario the person is keeping the baby regardless of it being due to rape up until the point she finds out about fetal defect.
Not necessarily, if she was on the fence over the rape, the defect would be the straw that breaks the camel's back. With the Right everything is cut and dried, black and white, but in the real world everything is quite complex.

There is no requirement for them to suffer in poverty.....Who said they had to be impoverished or if poor, remain in poverty?
Experience in reality.

Experience in reality.
I'm sure some will....however, unwillingness to climb out of poverty is not a winning argument for killing a human.......I'm just funny that way.

Any dimocrap that can pull his/her head out of Comedy Central's ass for a few minutes needs to watch the below interview between Megyn Kelly and Rand Paul to see what it's like to conduct a fair and hard-hitting interview.

I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for the flood.....

Megyn Kelly defends Rand Paul Media critics sexist TheHill

That's not a link to Kelly's interview dumbass. It's a link to her comments about someone else's comments.

Why don’t we ask the DNC: Is it okay to kill a 7 pound baby in the uterus?” Paul reportedly said. ”You go back and you ask Debbie Wasserman Schultz if she’s okay with killing a seven pound baby that is not born yet. Ask her when life begins, and you ask Debbie when it’s okay to protect life. When you get an answer from Debbie, get back to me.”

Oh man what a beat down, I didn't know Rand was capable of smacking these low life scum liberals around like that.

Experience in reality.
I'm sure some will....however, unwillingness to climb out of poverty is not a winning argument for killing a human.......I'm just funny that way.
Sure, it is piss easy to "climb out of poverty" with all the help the GOP offer. :cuckoo:

You may want to go back to the booth for that review....The DNC chair dropped the ball and everyone is scrambling for it.

In case you missed the play....the question is.....A 20 week or 24 week baby.....Who decides when it is aborted....

Or I suggest you go back and read the OP

Why? It was clearly shanked out of bounds and a loss for the kicking team.

But, but, what about her huh, what about it?

Fuggin Pusswa.

Experience in reality.
Sure, it is piss easy to "climb out of poverty" with all the help the GOP offer. :cuckoo:
It is not the responsibility of any political party to help anyone climb out of poverty. Nice try...

I started out in poverty....I'd like to say that I started out with nothing and I have most of it left.....but that wouldn't be true anymore.....

Forum List

Back