Rand Paul Just Gained A Lot Of Respect From Me

Rand Paul 1/2 an empty suit .....
randpaulloafersx500.jpg

Actually if you could understand English you would have seen she ANSWERED Ayn's question thoroughly before asking her question, unlike Ayn who didn't answer the question and ONLY responded with another question, which you had no problem with when Ayn did it, you hypocrite!

I know you think you're being cute but all you're doing is showing your stupidity.....

Ayn Rand HATED Libertarians. With a passion. She hated Liberturdians more than she hated communists. And she REALLY hated communists.

Almost as much as I do...... And I think communists should be executed on sight. Without remorse. Every last one of them.

Educate yourself. Or use notes....

Upon further thought, don't bother.

She was in favor of abortion and a nazi-lover.

As for Paul, he lies and steals. I posted several of his lies here but my bet is that you won't address any of it. Instead, you'll just hide behind your usual nasty mouthed, childish insults.

I've been paying into SS for more than 30 years. If I collect a check when I'm 60 or so does THAT make me a Communist?

The Left hates Fox News (and so do I) but has nothing to counter it. At All!

Not even on line.

I've been paying into SS for more than 30 years. If I collect a check when I'm 60 or so does THAT make me a Communist?
According to Ayn Rand, yes.

Rand argues that a country dedicated to individualism must oppose every “redistribution” of wealth for a simple but profound reason: it’s not our wealth to redistribute. If I walk into your garage and drive your Camry across the street to your neighbor’s garage, I haven’t redistributed our “collective” wealth, I’ve stolen yours. If I help pass a law that allows the government to “redistribute” your Camry to your neighbor, I’ve only made the situation worse by legalizing the theft.

Yet this is what programs like Social Security do. In essence, Social Security seizes the money of a young worker and gives it to an older person to pay for his retirement. This is combined with the grisly hope, falsely labeled a promise, that when this young victim reaches retirement age, there will be enough new young workers earning enough money for the government to now victimize them to pay for his retirement.

Rand Paul: I'll Answer Your Wedge-Issue Question About Abortion, The Moment You Ask Debbie Wasserman-Schultz if It's Okay to "Kill a Seven-Pound Baby That Isn't Born Yet"
“Here’s an answer,” said Schultz. “I support letting women and their doctors make this decision without government getting involved. Period. End of story. Now your turn, Senator Paul. We know you want to allow government officials like yourself to make this decision for women — but do you stand by your opposition to any exceptions, even when it comes to rape, incest, or life of the mother? Or do we just have different definitions of ‘personal liberty’? And I’d appreciate it if you could respond without ‘shushing’ me.”

Ed Schultz's answer could be expanded by asking a new mother whose new live born baby is getting on her nerves, what to do with that pesky baby? According to Ed Schultz's reasoning that decision should be left between the skenk and her psychiatrist without the government being involved. End of story.

Rand Paul's approach to fixing race problems is to pretend that “free enterprise” and “private property” had nothing to do with creating them; that infinite inequality is meritocracy and not a rigged game made tolerable for poorer white via 350 years of racial privilege. Corporations brought slavery to America because it was the cheapest way to obtain maximum exploitation of both whites and blacks. If he won’t address any of America’s true history, he’s just running the usual scam while winking at the rednecks.

According to Ayn Rand, yes.

Rand argues that a country dedicated to individualism must oppose every “redistribution” of wealth for a simple but profound reason: it’s not our wealth to redistribute.
Social Security isn't a "wealth redistribution" system. It's a direct Tax paid to Bankers as Interest on the money the Federal Reserve Bank LENDS the USA every year. They just call it Social Security to make it sound nice. Sorta like The Patriot Act.

America went Bankrupt in 1933 and SS was a deal with the Banks. Think I'm lying? Go look it up.

Where did you copy/paste this from Tyrone? The bold font and more than one line of response is what gaves it away.
Rand Paul's approach to fixing race problems is to pretend that “free enterprise” and “private property” had nothing to do with creating them; that infinite inequality is meritocracy and not a rigged game made tolerable for poorer white via 350 years of racial privilege. Corporations brought slavery to America because it was the cheapest way to obtain maximum exploitation of both whites and blacks. If he won’t address any of America’s true history, he’s just running the usual scam while winking at the rednecks.

She didn't acknowledge what actually happens in a late term abortion.
Late term abortions are already illegal. Do try to catch up.

Does she agree that they should be illegal?
Yes only as long as there is an exemption for victims of rape or incest and in cases when a woman's life was in danger. Of course, the Right-wing liars ALWAYS leave that part out and falsely accuse her of supporting unrestricted late term abortion.

You are one stupid bitch.

"Corporations" brought slavery to America? You are also delusional and a communist.

I love this shit about how evil corporations are.

Know what, BITCH?

If you hate 'corporations' so much, get rid of your car and ride a horse. Don't need a car, you say? You ride a bicycle or take a cab?

Who do you think made those two, moron? Giuseppe in his basement working under an Oil lamp?

How about your Hot Water Heater, douche? Oh, nevermind, you're a dimocrap.

dimocrap filth and personal hygiene are strangers.

How about the furnace that keeps you from freezing to death? how about the A/C that keeps you from dying of heat prostration. How about the medicines developed by corporations? How about the Hospitals...... All of whom are Corporations. How about your jeans that you bought at Walmart for $12, how about your washing machine.... oops, forgot about dimocrap fllth and hygiene again, how the food you stuff your stupid fat fucking face with, how about.....

dimocraps are the scum of the earth.

Where did you copy/paste this from Tyrone? The bold font and more than one line of response is what gaves it away.
LOL I used the available menu on the control panel above to both bold and Italic the written text .....

She didn't acknowledge what actually happens in a late term abortion.
Late term abortions are already illegal. Do try to catch up.

Does she agree that they should be illegal?
Yes only as long as there is an exemption for victims of rape or incest and in cases when a woman's life was in danger. Of course, the Right-wing liars ALWAYS leave that part out and falsely accuse her of supporting unrestricted late term abortion.

Um, if you need more than a week or two to figure out you want an abortion in the case of rape or incest, you aren't the sharpest tool in the toolbox.

Health of the mother exceptions of course make sense, but of course the abortion rights idiots stretch that to the limit, i.e. mental health, not an IDLH, (immediate danger to life and health).

You are one stupid bitch.

"Corporations" brought slavery to America? You are also delusional and a communist.

I love this shit about how evil corporations are.

Know what, BITCH?

If you hate 'corporations' so much, get rid of your car and ride a horse. Don't need a car, you say? You ride a bicycle or take a cab?

Who do you think made those two, moron? Giuseppe in his basement working under an Oil lamp?

How about your Hot Water Heater, douche? Oh, nevermind, you're a dimocrap.

dimocrap filth and personal hygiene are strangers.

How about the furnace that keeps you from freezing to death? how about the A/C that keeps you from dying of heat prostration. How about the medicines developed by corporations? How about the Hospitals...... All of whom are Corporations. How about your jeans that you bought at Walmart for $12, how about your washing machine.... oops, forgot about dimocrap fllth and hygiene again, how the food you stuff your stupid fat fucking face with, how about.....

dimocraps are the scum of the earth.
34c.jpeg

Sure you have a headache you are tense and irritable....

Forum List

Back