Rand Paul has COVID 19

Apparently the Senate no longer has a Republican majority. Last I heard, at least four were in quarantine. After Rand Paul's ignorant stunt in the Capitol gym while awaiting his coronavirus test results - there may soon be more.

I wish him no ill will, but he is a HUGE phoney. Another one of these big spending big deficit guys that then claims he wants less spending and deficit reduction. Like the big phoney bill that would have made a balanced budget mandatory. Meanwhile he has voted to add trillions and trillions in spending bills.
Another typical GOP phoney.

This disease tends to favor the famous and affluent. I wonder why?
None famous people have it too -- but when they get it, we call it a hoax

Now that Rand has it, he can prove to America that this virus isn't that bad and that we should stop with all of the hysteria...

Rand Paul was blessed by God to have this virus and possibly save America with his libertarian strength

Now that Rand has it, he can prove to America that this virus isn't that bad and that we should stop with all of the hysteria...

Rand Paul was blessed by God to have this virus and possibly save America with his libertarian strength

The famous and affluent have better access to testing and we find that when more people are tested the numbers go up. Do not believe for a second we aren't over 100k by now. Rand Paul is an excellent example (at being a garbage human being but I digress) as he wasn't showing any signs of the disease and no known history of coming into contact with anyone who was exposed. You, I and every other schlub on this site wouldn't be given a second look under the same circumstances.

Notice that the virus seems to gravitate more heavily to the 'Blue States'?
There is a God after all!

It gravitates in population centers and areas that many have traveled through. So, New York you'd expect to be hit hard by the virus, Mississippi on the other hand is a state most people will never visit in their lifetime. With that said this virus is going to hit every locale eventually.

Pay attention to Florida. Let's see what happens.

The famous and affluent have better access to testing and we find that when more people are tested the numbers go up. Do not believe for a second we aren't over 100k by now. Rand Paul is an excellent example (at being a garbage human being but I digress) as he wasn't showing any signs of the disease and no known history of coming into contact with anyone who was exposed. You, I and every other schlub on this site wouldn't be given a second look under the same circumstances.
Trump clearly said if you want to get a test -- you get a test...no matter if you are famous, rich, whatever....

And he wouldn't say that if it wasn't true because that would not be very nice

Godspeed recovery. Link incoming

Redirect Notice

On a positive note, he'll be voting for whatever massive government spending bill comes to the Senate.

Isn't it weird how things work out? One day you're all for a smaller government and a balanced budget, the next day...

Libertarians (by most accounts) affirm personal responsibility as a central moral and political value...

The guy had gone for a COVID-19 test and then was working our in the Senate Gym.

The guy was irresponsible, I don't wish ill, he maybe a hypocrite but no one deserves the death penalty for it.

Please people behave better than Rand Paul.

Probably because they come into contact with a circle of people more well traveled than the rest of us do. I took a tour through the Capitol in 2012 and I'm surprised more members aren't sick. Now I know they've locked down tours but still. Aides, Staffers, Lobbyists, and politicians all having conversations within mere feet of each other. Commonly touched surfaces in both halls. And the air in those corridor halls that run between the Capitol and the office buildings for the House and Senate. We were there in the summer and thinking back on our travels, perfect places for germs that are carried by vapor to hang out in. People walking in and out of those offices all the time.

Yeah, time to work from home.

You know that most European Parliaments are working form home with agreeing to send just nominal members for voting.

Aqua Buddha Randy is a fucking idiot who was using the Senate gym and pool while awaiting test results.
This is why he couldn't make it as a physician.
Hopefully he gave it to Mike Lee and all the other retards he hangs out with.

aquabuddha.png

Forum List

Back