Rand Paul: Can you believe Hunter Kimbell was disciplined for wearing this shirt in Utah?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this is personal. i care about our 1st amendment and i care about our kids. so this is really personal. they've crossed the line

I believe in the first amendment alot. I am pro gun as I believe that that is the only way to assure your rights. I only want you to be ok with me being me.

To me, if a person doesn't like what other people have on, they should only focus more on what they themselves are wearing. Blowing out one candle will not make another one shine brighter.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Rand Paul should be disciplined for wearing that awful piece on his head

I looked for a story for some sort of back ground on this. I could find nothing which then makes it very hard to comment on.

Well that was a whole lotta nothing. You have little to nothing of the who, what, when, where and how of the story.
you're damn right, bro, and i apologize. i tried finding some info online but couldn't get any. but i thought the poor kid's predicament was bad enough and worth highlighting

Some in Utah don't care about the First Amendment anymore. Last year some kids went to school on Halloween in blackface wearing prison garb. Liberal school administrators didn't get the humor.

Nowhere in your article does it state anyone stopped anyone from doing anything nor does it state where "liberal school administrators" did anything.

Having the right to do something also comes with the right to condemn that very thing.

Some in Utah don't care about the First Amendment anymore. Last year some kids went to school on Halloween in blackface wearing prison garb. Liberal school administrators didn't get the humor.

I bet racist trash like you thought it was just beautiful.

Forum List

Back