Rand Paul: Can you believe Hunter Kimbell was disciplined for wearing this shirt in Utah?

706353_ts.jpg

I gave my grandson the innocuous shirt pictured above. Three years ago he wore it to school (in the Verde Valley) and was told to cover it or go home because it violates dress code. Instead of making a stink about it his Grandmother said Ok, which I think was the adult thing to do.

706353_ts.jpg

I gave my grandson the innocuous shirt pictured above. Three years ago he wore it to school (in the Verde Valley) and was told to cover it or go home because it violates dress code. Instead of making a stink about it his Grandmother said Ok, which I think was the adult thing to do.
And that it violated dress code doesn’t mean it ‘violated’ the First Amendment or Second Amendment – the controversy and lie Paul was attempting to advance.

And that it violated dress code doesn’t mean it ‘violated’ the First Amendment or Second Amendment – the controversy and lie Paul was attempting to advance.

We really still do not know what Paul was trying to advance as it seems there is still no story here to be presented.

AP: Breaking: Rand Paul poses with some school kid.

It's a private school with a dress code; kid violated the dress code...the kid's parent thought they could get a viral moment within the rightwing rage ecosystem to whine about being oppressed....

Because wearing a t-shirt depicting guns having sex is patriotic or something....and the woke mob is taking away their rights to 69 with guns

It's a private school with a dress code; kid violated the dress code...the kid's parent thought they could get a viral moment within the rightwing rage ecosystem to whine about being oppressed....

Because wearing a t-shirt depicting guns having sex is patriotic or something....and the woke mob is taking away their rights to 69 with guns

I guess that it was a private school is why there is no link to any such story. One needs to make people believe this was an evil public school.

We really still do not know what Paul was trying to advance as it seems there is still no story here to be presented.

AP: Breaking: Rand Paul poses with some school kid.
Yes, it is very clear what Paul intended with this tweet...

"Can you believe this kid was disciplined for this shirt?" -- implies the kid was unfairly punished for something when Rand Paul knows full well that it violated dress codes....did I mention it was a private school?

So he can't even blame it on public schools -- but he definitely knows his idiot base will....which is why he made sure to leave out as many details as possible...

Forum List

Back