Rand Paul Blocks $40 Billion Aid Package to Ukraine - Mitch and Schumer both ANGRY

"
You might ask yourself: Why is it “important” that we spend thirty, forty, fifty billion dollars pounding sand down the rat hole that is post-Maidan Ukraine, grift central for the sketchy nexus of US politicians and their sponsors in the warcraft industry? Answer: Aside from one final magnificent payday, they are producing a grand opera of distraction to direct the American public’s attention from the sinking of our own ship-of-state in the waters of Babylon.

That giant wad of money, you understand, goes mainly to the likes of Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, Raytheon, Textron, Boeing, et cetera, and a substantial portion re-circulates through the K-Street laundromat into the congressional campaign finance wishing well, while billions more get creamed off by Mr. Zelenskyy & Co. — providing self-reinforcing incentives to, how shall we say, blow more shit up on the global landscape."

$40 Billion to Ukraine is more money than we've given to Israel in the last 10 years!!

TRUE STORY.....
It's damn close and Israel isn't fighting off an invasion from a much larger neighbor

Yeah, thats always there only response when you bust them with facts. Just emotional goo.
What bothers me? These people support, destroying everything that made my nation wonderful. I never, in my life, thought I would see folks destroy the FIRST AMENDMENT. . . THE FIRST AMENDMENT!

Before that Government Disinformation Board, my ISP, ATT, would allow me to access any information on the planet. Now? They will no longer allow me to access any English language sites located in Russia. :rolleyes:

And of course, these idiots? They accuse you of being a Russian troll, because they never, ever go outside their echo chambers, so they have no clue this is happening. They don't know what our own government is doing, or how little the controlled media is NOT reporting on, or how little they are shielded from our encroaching totalitarianism. . . our freedoms are slipping away, and they just don't give a damn.

You tell them? And they attack you.

You have their interests in mind? And they think you are their enemy? wtf?

Just two months ago, I could access this site.

"Registrar Status clientTransferProhibited "

(Composed Yesterday)
"I never thought I would see the day, when the US government started using censorship.

NOT CORPORATIONS, but the US government, censoring, a priori, journalism, right here in the U.S.

Mind blowing. I tried tonight to access this article, which, luckily someone mirrored at another site, at a Russian-American Think tank, which hosts authors, which our intel. agencies say, may has links to the FSB. Whatever. Maybe they do, maybe they don't. Americans have the right to read whatever they want though. . . .

Turns out, the Biden Administration decided that Strategic Culture, no longer has the right to operate or be read in the US.

US Blacklists Strategic Culture Foundation in Attack on Independent Journalism and Political Dissent

world-police.jpg

"In an audacious attack on free speech, journalists and writers based in the United States have now been banned by the US federal authorities from publishing articles with Strategic Culture Foundation. We interview one of those authors affected by the ban, New York City-based journalist Daniel Lazare who shares his thoughts on the profound implications for free speech, independent journalism and political dissent.

Lazare is one of several US-based writers who formerly published regular columns with Strategic Culture Foundation. Our online journal greatly appreciated their intelligent insights and analysis of US and international politics. Sadly, we will no longer be able to publish their columns because of the threat levied on them by the US federal authorities who accuse SCF of being an influence operation directed by the Kremlin. The allegations and threats are baseless and draconian. . . . "

<snip>

Interview

Question: You mentioned that you were approached by members of the Federal Bureau of Investigation concerning article contributions as a columnist for Strategic Culture Foundation. Can you expand on those circumstances? When were you first approached, how recently, and did they specify SCF and the reasons for why the journal was being targeted?

Daniel Lazare: A couple of FBI agents knocked on my door on a blazing hot day in July 2020. My memory is fuzzy, but I distinctly remember them asking whether I could tell them about SCF and its alleged links with Russian intelligence. I replied that I wasn’t interested because I regard the entire avenue of inquiry as bogus and a product of the anti-Moscow hysteria that’s running rampant in Washington. So the agents left. Everything was polite and low-keyed, and the entire exchange took no more than four or five minutes.. . "

Thankfully, the article I wanted tonight, was mirrored, but. . . it is a shame I could not browse the site, it has been a while since I visited their site, it would have been nice to read what was up there. . .

Errors, Both Tactical, and of Strategic Consequence​

crooke1804-930x520-1.jpg

The most likely outcome is Russia’s economy will not collapse (even were the EU to go the whole hog on energy and ‘everything’ else).

". . . Hence the misjudgement that Treasury war, coupled by extreme PSYOPS, could cut Putin ‘down to size’ is shared by the Neo-cons.

The Neo-cons are cock-a-hoop that financial war is failing. From their perspective it puts military action back on the table, with a new ‘front’ opening: An attack on the original key premise that a nuclear exchange with Russia must be avoided, and the kinetic element to the conflict, carefully circumscribed to avoid this possibility.

“It is true that acting firmly in 2008 or 2014 would have meant risking conflict,” Robert Kagan wrote in the latest issue of Foreign Affairs, lamenting the U.S. refusal to militarily confront Russia earlier:

“But Washington is risking conflict now; Russia’s ambitions have created an inherently dangerous situation. It is better for the United States to risk confrontation with belligerent powers when they are in the early stages of ambition and expansion, not after they have already consolidated substantial gains. Russia may possess a fearful nuclear arsenal, but the risk of Moscow using it is not higher now than it would have been in 2008 or 2014, if the West had intervened then. And it has always been extraordinarily small: Putin was never going to obtain his objectives by destroying himself and his country, along with much of the rest of the world.”

In short, don’t worry about going to war with Russia, Putin won’t use the bomb. Really? Why should you think that to be true?

These Neo-cons are lavishly funded by the war industry. They are never dropped from the networks. They rotate in and out of power, parked in places like the Council on Foreign Relations or Brookings or the AEI, before being called back into government. They have been as welcome in the Obama or Biden White House, as the Bush White House. The Cold War, for them, never ended, and the world remains binary – ‘us and them’, good and evil.

But the Pentagon does not buy it. They know what nuclear war implies. So the bottom line is that sanctions will hurt, but not collapse the Russian economy; the real war (and not the PSYOPS war of Russian military incompetence and failure) will be won by Russia (with any EU & U.S. military supplies of large equipment to Ukraine being vaporised as they cross the border); and the West will experience what it fears most: Humiliation in its attempt to reaffirm the liberal rules-based order.. . . "

Last edited:
What bothers me? These people support, destroying everything that made my nation wonderful. I never, in my life, thought I would see folks destroy the FIRST AMENDMENT. . . THE FIRST AMENDMENT!

Before that Government Disinformation Board, my ISP, ATT, would allow me to access any information on the planet. Now? They will no longer allow me to access any English language sites located in Russia. :rolleyes:

And of course, these idiots? They accuse you of being a Russian troll, because they never, ever go outside their echo chambers, so they have no clue this is happening. They don't know what our own government is doing, or how little the controlled media is NOT reporting on, or how little they are shielded from our encroaching totalitarianism. . . our freedoms are slipping away, and they just don't give a damn.

(Composed Yesterday)
"I never thought I would see the day, when the US government started using censorship.

NOT CORPORATIONS, but the US government, censoring, a priori, journalism, right here in the U.S.

Mind blowing. I tried tonight to access this article, which, luckily someone mirrored at another site, at a Russian-American Think tank, which hosts authors, which our intel. agencies say, may has links to the FSB. Whatever. Maybe they do, maybe they don't. Americans have the right to read whatever they want though. . . .

Turns out, the Biden Administration decided that Strategic Culture, no longer has the right to operate or be read in the US.

US Blacklists Strategic Culture Foundation in Attack on Independent Journalism and Political Dissent

world-police.jpg

"In an audacious attack on free speech, journalists and writers based in the United States have now been banned by the US federal authorities from publishing articles with Strategic Culture Foundation. We interview one of those authors affected by the ban, New York City-based journalist Daniel Lazare who shares his thoughts on the profound implications for free speech, independent journalism and political dissent.

Lazare is one of several US-based writers who formerly published regular columns with Strategic Culture Foundation. Our online journal greatly appreciated their intelligent insights and analysis of US and international politics. Sadly, we will no longer be able to publish their columns because of the threat levied on them by the US federal authorities who accuse SCF of being an influence operation directed by the Kremlin. The allegations and threats are baseless and draconian. . . . "

<snip>

Interview

Question: You mentioned that you were approached by members of the Federal Bureau of Investigation concerning article contributions as a columnist for Strategic Culture Foundation. Can you expand on those circumstances? When were you first approached, how recently, and did they specify SCF and the reasons for why the journal was being targeted?

Daniel Lazare: A couple of FBI agents knocked on my door on a blazing hot day in July 2020. My memory is fuzzy, but I distinctly remember them asking whether I could tell them about SCF and its alleged links with Russian intelligence. I replied that I wasn’t interested because I regard the entire avenue of inquiry as bogus and a product of the anti-Moscow hysteria that’s running rampant in Washington. So the agents left. Everything was polite and low-keyed, and the entire exchange took no more than four or five minutes.. . "

Thankfully, the article I wanted tonight, was mirrored, but. . . it is a shame I could not browse the site, it has been a while since I visited their site, it would have been nice to read what was up there. . .

crooke1804-930x520-1.jpg

The most likely outcome is Russia’s economy will not collapse (even were the EU to go the whole hog on energy and ‘everything’ else).

". . . Hence the misjudgement that Treasury war, coupled by extreme PSYOPS, could cut Putin ‘down to size’ is shared by the Neo-cons.

The Neo-cons are cock-a-hoop that financial war is failing. From their perspective it puts military action back on the table, with a new ‘front’ opening: An attack on the original key premise that a nuclear exchange with Russia must be avoided, and the kinetic element to the conflict, carefully circumscribed to avoid this possibility.

“It is true that acting firmly in 2008 or 2014 would have meant risking conflict,” Robert Kagan wrote in the latest issue of Foreign Affairs, lamenting the U.S. refusal to militarily confront Russia earlier:

“But Washington is risking conflict now; Russia’s ambitions have created an inherently dangerous situation. It is better for the United States to risk confrontation with belligerent powers when they are in the early stages of ambition and expansion, not after they have already consolidated substantial gains. Russia may possess a fearful nuclear arsenal, but the risk of Moscow using it is not higher now than it would have been in 2008 or 2014, if the West had intervened then. And it has always been extraordinarily small: Putin was never going to obtain his objectives by destroying himself and his country, along with much of the rest of the world.”

In short, don’t worry about going to war with Russia, Putin won’t use the bomb. Really? Why should you think that to be true?

These Neo-cons are lavishly funded by the war industry. They are never dropped from the networks. They rotate in and out of power, parked in places like the Council on Foreign Relations or Brookings or the AEI, before being called back into government. They have been as welcome in the Obama or Biden White House, as the Bush White House. The Cold War, for them, never ended, and the world remains binary – ‘us and them’, good and evil.

But the Pentagon does not buy it. They know what nuclear war implies. So the bottom line is that sanctions will hurt, but not collapse the Russian economy; the real war (and not the PSYOPS war of Russian military incompetence and failure) will be won by Russia (with any EU & U.S. military supplies of large equipment to Ukraine being vaporised as they cross the border); and the West will experience what it fears most: Humiliation in its attempt to reaffirm the liberal rules-based order.. . . "
Well, you are free to move to Moscow anytime that you want. You will be welcome, but be warned:

You just criticized Biden. IF you did that to Poootin in Russia, Poootin will have you thrown in jail. GO FOR IT COMRADE!

Well, you are free to move to Moscow anytime that you want. You will be welcome, but be warned:

You just criticized Biden. IF you did that to Poootin in Russia, Poootin will have you thrown in jail. GO FOR IT COMRADE!

IOW? YOU are the anti-American piece of shit here.

In your asinine quest to support Ukraine? You honestly don't give a shit if you destroy all of the natural law based civil rights and civil liberties that the Bill of Rights guarantee us real Americans.

IMO? You are probably an agent of the Crown. . . or a Jesuit agent.

You HATE America, obviously.

spook. You are trying to destroy us.

j2ovug4r2nt31.jpg

IOW? YOU are the anti-American piece of shit here.

In your asinine quest to support Ukraine? You honestly don't give a shit if you destroy all of the natural law based civil rights and civil liberties that the Bill of Rights guarantee us real Americans.

IMO? You are probably an agent of the Crown. . . or a Jesuit agent.

You HATE America, obviously.

spook. You are trying to destroy us.

j2ovug4r2nt31.jpg
You are dumb as a rock.

(Composed Yesterday)

world-police.jpg

<snip>

Interview

crooke1804-930x520-1.jpg

U.S. has slipped into the Totalitarian rabbit hole never to emerge again.
It just gets worse from this point on.

Sure we do. If we degrade Russian ability to invade another country, we don't need as many forces in Europe. We no longer have to prop up NATO, who would be able to counter Russia without us.

It would be like the fall of the soviet union.

Only Manliness Has a Future. It Will Give Girlyman Europe a Bloody Nose.

Europe is toxic waste sliding into a landfill. Russia, rejecting this decadence, is the only country over there worth saving.

Only Manliness Has a Future. It Will Give Girlyman Europe a Bloody Nose.

Europe is toxic waste sliding into a landfill. Russia, rejecting this decadence, is the only country over there worth saving.

The EU so far has only contributed 500 million Euros to Ukraine!!
This is almost the equivilent of spit. F'in Eurotrash!!!

I have little trust of anyone in Congress at this point. Therefore when our nation starts passing out big aid packages to anyone I would prefer to have some oversight in how the money is spent.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Hunter Biden and John Kerry’s stepson end up with some sort of a corrupt deal in Ukraine. They have worked together in the past selling influence.

Then if you aren't a fraud like Rand paul, you don't wait until 11:59 and put on a little show for dumb people.

Forum List

Back