Rand Paul at the RNC.

What about Bolivia?

If it hadn't been for Bolivia and Venezuela? I actually might have considered voting for him on this issue alone.

Fucking hypocrite.

Jeez...if this is support I'd hate hear what his enemies say about him...

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) called Donald Trump an “orange-faced windbag” on Monday, the latest insult in his feud with the GOP presidential front-runner.

“Donald Trump is a delusional narcissist and an orange-faced windbag,” he said on Comedy Central’s “The Nightly Show.”

“Have you ever had a speck of dirt fly into your eye?” he continued, mocking Trump."[It is] annoying, irritating and might even make you cry.

“If the dirt doesn’t go away, it will keep scratching your cornea until eventually it blinds you with all its filth. A speck of dirt is way more qualified to be president.”

Paul also likened Trump to Nazi propagandist Joseph Goebbels.

“I’m not sure I would say Trump is Hitler – Goebbels maybe,” he said.

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) called Donald Trump an “orange-faced windbag” on Monday, the latest insult in his feud with the GOP presidential front-runner.

“Donald Trump is a delusional narcissist and an orange-faced windbag,” he said on Comedy Central’s “The Nightly Show.”

“Have you ever had a speck of dirt fly into your eye?” he continued, mocking Trump."[It is] annoying, irritating and might even make you cry.

“If the dirt doesn’t go away, it will keep scratching your cornea until eventually it blinds you with all its filth. A speck of dirt is way more qualified to be president.”

"By Mark Hensch - 01/26/16 12:50 PM EST"

:up:

"By Mark Hensch - 01/26/16 12:50 PM EST"

:up:
I know!
Astonishing isn't it?!!

Rand wants to stop sending foreign aid to countries that hate us. if you're not for that, you ain't bla...conservative!

Forum List

Back