expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

I agree with that one san diego charger fan who says its just leverage for a new stadium there because the chargers have ZERO fans in LA when you compare the fans the rams have and the raiders do.The Rams have a huge fanbase there,the raiders have somewhat of one but its limited,the chargers? none at all and spanos knows that.
Oh yes the fans I wasn't thinking about them Should have some ass kicking power

the thing is it just might not be leverage though,spanos just might be that big of an idiot to actually think they will show up for games there too stupid to understand that place will be empty if they move there.

That is the hallmark of not listening. Then he will take a bath

I agree with that one san diego charger fan who says its just leverage for a new stadium there because the chargers have ZERO fans in LA when you compare the fans the rams have and the raiders do.The Rams have a huge fanbase there,the raiders have somewhat of one but its limited,the chargers? none at all and spanos knows that.
Oh yes the fans I wasn't thinking about them Should have some ass kicking power

the thing is it just might not be leverage though,spanos just might be that big of an idiot to actually think they will show up for games there too stupid to understand that place will be empty if they move there.

That is the hallmark of not listening. Then he will take a bath

yeah he just might be stupid like al davis was.al davis after being there for just a couple years even let it out the bag he already regretted it without saying so saying that he missed the loud roar of the crowds in oakland.:biggrin:

The sad part of all of this is that the NFL and owners could give a rip about fans. Period.

This potential move could have been decided long ago. Countries commit billions of dollars and thousands upon thousands of lives into going to war in shorter time than this process has taken.

I, too, visit the 'opposing' page as well as StL media sites for insight. We are all Rams fans - we just fell in love with the Rams at different times and in different locations.

The certainty comes from facts. NFL wants to be in LA. Stan, after trying to secure upgrades to Dome but being rejected, wants to move team. He has invested time and money into Inglewood. He has spoken finally in presenting his plan to other NFL Owners. He held the last public practices for 2015 in SoCal.

While these factors lead to strong optimism, most honest fans will say they are in the 90-95 percent range of certainty of Rams playing in LA next year. True Rams fans know this is the NFL, which some believe stands for No Fan Loyalty. No guarantees.

I've said it before, thankfully the process is...I mean should be coming to an end soon. No matter what, the Rams will end up playing for one city. And one group of die-hard fans will be left watching from afar.

"Anything can happen, it's all up in the air". Are you paying attention? Do you understand what's happening here? Take emotion of it this situation for one second. There are no "views" with the NFL LA story, only facts. Facts: 1. STL lost their arbitration case against the Rams. The Rams are now free agents. 2. Stan wants LA. Yes, he WANTS LA, it's not leverage. 3. Inglewood is building a stadium. Construction is underway. 4. STL doesn't have a finalized plan, nor will they have a finalIzed plan any time soon (don't forget, Peacock's shady-ass plan includes over $250-300 million of Stan's money). 5. The recently NFL conducted a study of the STL market and it showed that STL can't sustain an NFL franchise long-term. 6. Carson...lol, I'm not even going to get into how many issues surround that "plan".

Ed, the principal "anything could happen" is always a given. Trust me we are all adults to know that. However, we also, at our age have experienced enough life to read tea leaves and have fine tuned our common sense and logic.
1- is the NFL coming toLA?
- Yes, all the hype, market studies, special committee, meetings, and three NFL team behavior indicates the NFL is coming to LA
2- if so which site is the preferred site? Carson or Inglewood?
- Inglewood is, dirt is moving, utilities is being laid, streets expansion is complete, and almost all permits are filed. Inglewood, NFL team investment is $300 million (Kroenke) Carson is dormant, the land needs at least 18 months to remediate, permitting process has not even started, no construction at all. Carson, NFL team investment there by Chargers is only $25 million (Spanos)
3- if Inglewood, is it safe to say Rams are coming?
Yes, Stan Kroenke is building a stadium for the Rams and another tenant. He has not spoken a word to StL in 4years and unlike, Spanos and Davis is not on the record to want to stay, no matter what, if StL a stadium is built.
4- if Peacock gets gets all funding done, is the stadium a done deal?
- no, because it another needs $610 million private commitment from Stan.
5- have NFL owners sued or threatened to sue the NFL for antitrust if blocked?
- Yes, Al Davis in 1982 sued and won. Georgia in 1994 threatened and NFL and vote changed in less than a month!
Ed, anything can happen, but logic and common sense often prevail

The reason people on here are so confident are the facts as you see above. Are I would challenge anyone to prove the facts wrong. But on the KTRISTL page their facts are pretty sketchy and when we challenge the "facts" we get banned. So then everyone repeats those false claims as facts. They say "if the stadium gets built, they stay". Without $450 million from Stan, there is no stadium. So that is not true. They say that Kroenke is not saying anything, or working with the home city and that is against the NFL Relocation Rules. That is true, Kroenke is not working with the city, but Demoff is the Rams point man and he HAS and IS working with the city. I can go on and on with their false facts.
https://www.facebook.com/losangeles...&total_comments=9&comment_tracking={"tn":"R"}

Last edited:
The Only team moving to LA are the Rams!! LA doesn't want the Chargers and The NFL & potential corporate sponsers don't want the Raiders!!
The Rams are an up and coming team that are likely to be good for years to come, they have the financial wherewithal to make a difference in the community on and off the field and lastly, they have the Fan Support & 49 year LA History!!

Even as Missouri leaders close in on approving a stadium deal in hopes of keeping them in St. Louis,the Rams are full steam ahead to Los Angeles.

With respect to where this process really is at the moment, it’s safe to assume everything the NFL does between now and January is to satisfy all guidelines in place with the aim of sorting the situation out before it gets to the actual vote.

Let’s not kid ourselves about where we really are on L.A. relocation | The NFL in L.A. with Vincent Bonsignore

ahh man that is the bomb.:banana:

Robert Lucero - Photos/Videos of Bring Back the Los... | Facebook

Still waiting but saw this on Twitter just now. I'm now just waiting for the news to come out through the local media around here.
I'm skeptical but also optimistic, because it's already been confirmed from multiple reporters that a citizens initiative is going to be announced, from Downtown San Diego.
I'll give an update if I hear something new.

Scott Kaplan on Twitter

San Diego Citizens Initiative Launched to Require Tourists and Tourism Businesses to "Pay Their Own Way"

Last edited:
The sad part of all of this is that the NFL and owners could give a rip about fans. Period.

This potential move could have been decided long ago. Countries commit billions of dollars and thousands upon thousands of lives into going to war in shorter time than this process has taken.

I, too, visit the 'opposing' page as well as StL media sites for insight. We are all Rams fans - we just fell in love with the Rams at different times and in different locations.

The certainty comes from facts. NFL wants to be in LA. Stan, after trying to secure upgrades to Dome but being rejected, wants to move team. He has invested time and money into Inglewood. He has spoken finally in presenting his plan to other NFL Owners. He held the last public practices for 2015 in SoCal.

While these factors lead to strong optimism, most honest fans will say they are in the 90-95 percent range of certainty of Rams playing in LA next year. True Rams fans know this is the NFL, which some believe stands for No Fan Loyalty. No guarantees.

I've said it before, thankfully the process is...I mean should be coming to an end soon. No matter what, the Rams will end up playing for one city. And one group of die-hard fans will be left watching from afar.

"Anything can happen, it's all up in the air". Are you paying attention? Do you understand what's happening here? Take emotion of it this situation for one second. There are no "views" with the NFL LA story, only facts. Facts: 1. STL lost their arbitration case against the Rams. The Rams are now free agents. 2. Stan wants LA. Yes, he WANTS LA, it's not leverage. 3. Inglewood is building a stadium. Construction is underway. 4. STL doesn't have a finalized plan, nor will they have a finalIzed plan any time soon (don't forget, Peacock's shady-ass plan includes over $250-300 million of Stan's money). 5. The recently NFL conducted a study of the STL market and it showed that STL can't sustain an NFL franchise long-term. 6. Carson...lol, I'm not even going to get into how many issues surround that "plan".

Ed, the principal "anything could happen" is always a given. Trust me we are all adults to know that. However, we also, at our age have experienced enough life to read tea leaves and have fine tuned our common sense and logic.
- Yes, all the hype, market studies, special committee, meetings, and three NFL team behavior indicates the NFL is coming to LA
- Inglewood is, dirt is moving, utilities is being laid, streets expansion is complete, and almost all permits are filed. Inglewood, NFL team investment is $300 million (Kroenke) Carson is dormant, the land needs at least 18 months to remediate, permitting process has not even started, no construction at all. Carson, NFL team investment there by Chargers is only $25 million (Spanos)
Yes, Stan Kroenke is building a stadium for the Rams and another tenant. He has not spoken a word to StL in 4years and unlike, Spanos and Davis is not on the record to want to stay, no matter what, if StL a stadium is built.
- Yes, Al Davis in 1982 sued and won. Georgia in 1994 threatened and NFL and vote changed in less than a month!

The reason people on here are so confident are the facts as you see above. Are I would challenge anyone to prove the facts wrong. But on the KTRISTL page their facts are pretty sketchy and when we challenge the "facts" we get banned. So then everyone repeats those false claims as facts. They say "if the stadium gets built, they stay". Without $450 million from Stan, there is no stadium. So that is not true. They say that Kroenke is not saying anything, or working with the home city and that is against the NFL Relocation Rules. That is true, Kroenke is not working with the city, but Demoff is the Rams point man and he HAS and IS working with the city. I can go on and on with their false facts.
Interesting points. I do agree that fans are least of the considerations they must be counted in making a move, not so much fans but the public and how a team would be accepted in the target area.

[QUOTE="9/1o o make a difference in the community on and off the field and lastly, they have the Fan Support & 49 year LA History!!

Even as Missouri leaders close in on approving a stadium deal in hopes of keeping them in St. Louis,the Rams are full steam ahead to Los Angeles.

With respect to where this process really is at the moment, it’s safe to assume everything the NFL does between now and January is to satisfy all guidelines in place with the aim of sorting the situation out before it gets to the actual vote.

Let’s not kid ourselves about where we really are on L.A. relocation | The NFL in L.A. with Vincent Bonsignore[/QUOTE]
Th Rams would provide a refreshed look to LA

[QUOTE="9/1o o make a difference in the community on and off the field and lastly, they have the Fan Support & 49 year LA History!!

Let’s not kid ourselves about where we really are on L.A. relocation | The NFL in L.A. with Vincent Bonsignore

Thats the thing that is unique about the Rams situation over the chargers and raiders is they have met all the relocation guidelines to leave where the chargers and raiders do not meet them. The NFL would violate their own guidelines if they allowed the chargers or raiders to relocate.[/QUOTE]
The Rams have an atmosphere of excitement about them. I would like to see them in LA

LA will blow it

They always do
and the paid troll also thinks that inglewood is just building an NFL stadium set for construction to begin in december no less,and that kroneke spent over a billion dollars to build an NFL stadium "which is two years ahead of carson and the NFL owners prefer far more than they do carson to be completed by the way no less.:biggrin:" that kroneke who can legally move the team there in 2016,that he just wasted all that money to build an NFL stadium that will be used for something like a shopping mall or something like that in 2018.:rofl:

hate to break your heart old man but the ONLY reason that kroneke did not move to LA this year like many expected is because until this past spring,there was no plan in place for a stadium in LA for the first time in 50 years like you were talking about.

that was why Goddel rightfully so put the breaks on the Rams move to LA this year. This year he cant do that for the 2016 season though because the NFL FINALLY DOES have a plan all set and ready to go for a stadium there in Inglewood in 2018 which came to frutation last march when Kroneke announced he planned on building a stadium in Inglewood to be ready for the 2018 season.:biggrin:
for the 2016 and 2017 seasons,they will play in the LA coliseum while waiting for the new stadium same way the vikings are playing at the university of minnesota this year as they did last year while waiting for the new stadium for next season.

In 2016 you will have to get out your crying towel when you have no choice but to admit you were wrong as always after insisting they would NEVER come back.:rofl:

Last edited:
one thing i will say is it would take something catastrophic to occur for there NOT to be a team in LA in 2016. I am not psychic obviously however it is now or never for the NFL in LA in 2016.so if by some miracle there was no team there in LA next year,then it would for sure go down as the greatest hoax in sports history with thousands of people like al michaels for example participating in a hoax.I seriously doubt that is the case.:rolleyes::lmao:

from the facts we know,2016 is the target date for return of NFL football to LA. Craig Mortenson of ESPN NFL network has come out and said there will be a team in LA next year. If Mortenson says so,you can take it to the bank because he is very well connected to the NFL and while many people around the country speculated for years there would be a team coming to LA like the vikings for instance at one time and the chargers about 5 years ago,Mortenson unlike many others never believed that and never said that.NOW he is saying the NFL is returning so you can bank on it. not to mention these facts below as well.:up:

1. "Anything can happen, it's all up in the air". Are you paying attention? Do you understand what's happening here? Take emotion of it this situation for one second. There are no "views" with the NFL LA story, only facts. Facts: 1. STL lost their arbitration case against the Rams. The Rams are now free agents. 2. Stan wants LA. Yes, he WANTS LA, it's not leverage. 3. Inglewood is building a stadium. Construction is underway. 4. STL doesn't have a finalized plan, nor will they have a finalIzed plan any time soon (don't forget, Peacock's shady-ass plan includes over $250-300 million of Stan's money). 5. The recently NFL conducted a study of the STL market and it showed that STL can't sustain an NFL franchise long-term. 6. Carson...lol, I'm not even going to get into how many issues surround that "plan".

Last edited:
LA will blow it

They always do
and the paid troll also thinks that inglewood is just building an NFL stadium set for construction to begin in december no less,and that kroneke spent over a billion dollars to build an NFL stadium "which is two years ahead of carson and the NFL owners prefer far more than they do carson to be completed by the way no less.:biggrin:" that kroneke who can legally move the team there in 2016,that he just wasted all that money to build an NFL stadium that will be used for something like a shopping mall or something like that in 2018.:rofl:

hate to break your heart old man but the ONLY reason that kroneke did not move to LA this year like many expected is because until this past spring,there was no plan in place for a stadium in LA for the first time in 50 years like you were talking about.

that was why Goddel rightfully so put the breaks on the Rams move to LA this year. This year he cant do that for the 2016 season though because the NFL FINALLY DOES have a plan all set and ready to go for a stadium there in Inglewood in 2018 which came to frutation last march when Kroneke announced he planned on building a stadium in Inglewood to be ready for the 2018 season.:biggrin:
for the 2016 and 2017 seasons,they will play in the LA coliseum while waiting for the new stadium same way the vikings are playing at the university of minnesota this year as they did last year while waiting for the new stadium for next season.

In 2016 you will have to get out your crying towel when you have no choice but to admit you were wrong as always after insisting they would NEVER come back.:rofl:
LA won't blow it They need a team there The NFL on the other hand

one thing i will say is it would take something catastrophic to occur for there NOT to be a team in LA in 2016. I am not psychic obviously however it is now or never for the NFL in LA in 2016.so if by some miracle there was no team there in LA next year,then it would for sure go down as the greatest hoax in sports history with thousands of people like al michaels for example participating in a hoax.I seriously doubt that is the case.:rolleyes::lmao:

from the facts we know,2016 is the target date for return of NFL football to LA. Craig Mortenson of ESPN NFL network has come out and said there will be a team in LA next year. If Mortenson says so,you can take it to the bank because he is very well connected to the NFL and while many people around the country speculated for years there would be a team coming to LA like the vikings for instance at one time and the chargers about 5 years ago,Mortenson unlike many others never believed that and never said that.NOW he is saying the NFL is returning so you can bank on it. not to mention these facts below as well.:up:

1. "Anything can happen, it's all up in the air". Are you paying attention? Do you understand what's happening here? Take emotion of it this situation for one second. There are no "views" with the NFL LA story, only facts. Facts: 1. STL lost their arbitration case against the Rams. The Rams are now free agents. 2. Stan wants LA. Yes, he WANTS LA, it's not leverage. 3. Inglewood is building a stadium. Construction is underway. 4. STL doesn't have a finalized plan, nor will they have a finalIzed plan any time soon (don't forget, Peacock's shady-ass plan includes over $250-300 million of Stan's money). 5. The recently NFL conducted a study of the STL market and it showed that STL can't sustain an NFL franchise long-term. 6. Carson...lol, I'm not even going to get into how many issues surround that "plan".

I agree with you a team will definitely go to LA. The NFL is a money maker and market would welcome a team to think otherwise is foolish.

Th Rams would provide a refreshed look to LA[/QUOTE]

St Louis knows how to build stadiums

LA hasn't built one in 50 years

St Louis knows how to build stadiums

LA hasn't built one in 50 years[/QUOTE]
It's about time!

LA will blow it

They always do

yeah the other thing i did not mention that also disproves that theory that the NFL will blow it is they would lose credibility with the fans as well if there was not a team in LA next year the fact they have been building it up all year long that this is indeed the year for the NFL to return to LA.

what makes this year different than years past is in years past like 5 years ago when rumors were floating around that the chargers would move the next season is you did not have so many NFL insiders saying it is a done deal back then that there would be a team in LA next year like you are hearing this year and it wasnt getting reported everywhere around the country back then like it is this year either.

also the reason more than anything why we know it is going to happen this year unlike years past is the NFL is holding town hall meetings this week in all three cities st louis,oakland and san diego to hear their presentations.that is something the NFL has NEVER done before when discussing the return of NFL football to LA.

oh and its no mystery that it will be the Rams either because as i just proved,Inglewood is light years ahead of carson ready to go for construction in december with a planned opening date of 2018.carson is so far behind the earliest they would be able to have a stadium ready to go is 2020. not to mention the owners prefer the inglewood site much more than carson and are not impressed with carson at all.:biggrin:.

the ONLY thing that would keep the Rams from coming back to LA next year is if inglewood came out and said-we change our minds,were not building a stadium in inglewood.with so many people in california as well as in the NFL that would benefit with the return of pro football to LA,only an idiot would not believe the NFL will not be back in LA next year.:biggrin::rolleyes-41::rofl:

LA will blow it

They always do

yeah the other thing i did not mention that also disproves that theory that the NFL will blow it is they would lose credibility with the fans as well if there was not a team in LA next year the fact they have been building it up all year long that this is indeed the year for the NFL to return to LA.

what makes this year different than years past is in years past like 5 years ago when rumors were floating around that the chargers would move the next season is you did not have so many NFL insiders saying it is a done deal back then that there would be a team in LA next year like you are hearing this year and it wasnt getting reported everywhere around the country back then like it is this year either.

also the reason more than anything why we know it is going to happen this year unlike years past is the NFL is holding town hall meetings this week in all three cities st louis,oakland and san diego to hear their presentations.that is something the NFL has NEVER done before when discussing the return of NFL football to LA.

oh and its no mystery that it will be the Rams either because as i just proved,Inglewood is light years ahead of carson ready to go for construction in december with a planned opening date of 2018.carson is so far behind the earliest they would be able to have a stadium ready to go is 2020. not to mention the owners prefer the inglewood site much more than carson and are not impressed with carson at all.:biggrin:.

the ONLY thing that would keep the Rams from coming back to LA next year is if inglewood came out and said-we change our minds,were not building a stadium in inglewood.with so many people in california as well as in the NFL that would benefit with the return of pro football to LA,only an idiot would not believe the NFL will not be back in LA next year.:biggrin::rolleyes-41::rofl:
Ingelwood would be a fool to change his mind.

Forum List

Back