Radical Cleric: It's OK to Blow Yourself Up 'For Allah'

Everyone had to give to Hamas. They did bring in services in the beginning, now nothing functions without Hamas getting paid.
They just put a new coat of paint on it.

oh ---ok what I heard---(just heard) is that HAMAS had the money for ----
HUMANITARIAN GOOD DEEDS ------------something like Hezbollah in southern Lebanon.
I have no link------is that fact ok???

Exactly - they are just as corrupt and incompetent at actual governance - actually more so.

yes----all societies are EXACTLY THE SAME in custom, more's and actions
and all creeds are exactly the same ---in customs, beliefs and more's and
action and histories -----there is no need for the study of anthropology ----
Margaret Meade be damned------coming of age in SAMOA is exactly the same
as COMING OF AGE----in----newark, new jersey and in bolivia ----peoples is peoples and
beeeples is beeeples -------all just the same----like peas in a pod-----

all governments are corrupt in exactly the same manner------Obama is just like
Assad and ----baby doc

Everyone had to give to Hamas. They did bring in services in the beginning, now nothing functions without Hamas getting paid.
They just put a new coat of paint on it.

Exactly - they are just as corrupt and incompetent at actual governance - actually more so.

action and histories -----...

What a bizarre statement since we're talking about two political parties, but only one society.

Is there something that makes you think Hamas is not corrupt or that they might be competent at governance on a domestic level?

Enlighten us :)

What a bizarre statement since we're talking about two political parties, but only one society.

Is there something that makes you think Hamas is not corrupt or that they might be competent at governance on a domestic level?

your turn-----you can enlighten us as to your firm insistence that buddhists harbor
a theology that idealizes slitting throats to the same extent as do muslims. Its easy---
just cite a few BUDDHIST EDICTS-----Al Azhar University scholars----one of whom is
the very top scholar SHAYKH ABDEL RAHMAN-----has issued edicts legalizing the killing
of ANY AND ALL JEWS WORLD WIDE----regardless of age or gender----based on the
concept that lots of them either are or WILL BE --zionists .

Way back in 1971----West Pakistani koranic scholars issued an edict of TAKFIR----upon
ALL EAST PAKISTANIS-----rendering the killing and/or rape of that population---hindu or
muslim---LEGAL

all you need do is cite the examples of INFLUENTIAL BUDDHIST MONASTARIES---
which issued edicts rendering the murder of any and all muslims----acceptable to
LORD BUDDHA

(btw---the armenian genocide --1915 and the biafran genocide -circa 1970
and----even a significant genocide of christians by your hero IDI AMIN---in uganda
----has been deemed KORANICALLY JUSTIFIED by islamic scholars)-------

your turn........ (oh did I mention the south sudan genocide?-----also pleasing to
allah)

Shaykh Abdel Rahman ----might be able to help you----as far as I know ---he is
still alive in jail in New York ---------his release is pending on DEMAND by his
devoted followers who support his bombing of the world trade center 1993.
Sherri can help you if she has not yet starved to coma

your turn-----you can enlighten us as to your firm insistence that buddhists harbor
a theology that idealizes slitting throats to the same extent as do muslims. Its easy---
just cite a few BUDDHIST EDICTS-----Al Azhar University scholars----one of whom is
the very top scholar SHAYKH ABDEL RAHMAN-----has issued edicts legalizing the killing

Way back in 1971----West Pakistani koranic scholars issued an edict of TAKFIR----upon
ALL EAST PAKISTANIS-----rendering the killing and/or rape of that population---hindu or
muslim---LEGAL

which issued edicts rendering the murder of any and all muslims----acceptable to
LORD BUDDHA

and----even a significant genocide of christians by your hero IDI AMIN---in uganda

your turn........ (oh did I mention the south sudan genocide?-----also pleasing to
allah)

still alive in jail in New York ---------his release is pending on DEMAND by his

Your entire post is a bit of creative invention.

"...you can enlighten us as to your firm insistence that buddhists harbor
a theology that idealizes slitting throats
to the same extent as do muslims..."

I'll answer this part (since the rest is more of the same). I never insisted on the above - either with Buddhist theology or with Muslim theology. :)

Your turn. Let's get back to the original statement about the governance of Hamas.

muslim---LEGAL

LORD BUDDHA

allah)

I'll answer this part (since the rest is more of the same). I never insisted on the above - either with Buddhist theology or with Muslim theology. :)

Your turn. Let's get back to the original statement about the governance of Hamas.

hamas is hamas-----simply another SHABAAB in the long bloody history of
SHABAABS------a shabaab here and a hamas there---here a hezbollah---and there
an al queida and here a taliban and there a throat slitter --------and hundreds of
millions dead in a sea of blood to the clashing of millions of scimitars and
hundreds of millions of sluts ululating for their ISA and baksheeesh

muslim---LEGAL

LORD BUDDHA

allah)

an al queida and here a taliban and there a throat slitter --------and hundreds of

Well, you have a point there - baksheesh is definately a part of the culture if you want to get anything done.

Well, you have a point there - baksheesh is definately a part of the culture if you want to get anything done.

yes----it is DEFINATELY the grease that has lubricated the HOLY JIHAD that has piled up the dead bodies of hundreds of millions (* and counting *) in the ONGOING JIHAD for the glorious attaiinment of world wide DAR AL ISLAM

Forum List

Back