Is It Time For True Christians To Put Bullets In The Heads Of Vaccine Nurses??

You probably should be able to understand what you're reading instead of skipping whole portions of history and scripture.

I fully understand Scripture. Again, you deny scripture to create a god that fits your views instead of the God who actually exists. I know you don't believe in Hell but that's where you're going.

The NT at least 50, the bible as a whole I would say 25 times. When I was still active in the church I used to always do the "bible in a year" reading plan on top of my normal bible studies. I also got a Minor in Biblical History while getting my Bachelors.

If you have never done it I would suggest you find a bible that does not have the chapter and verse numbers that man added well after the fact and read the Bible the way God intended. It gives a whole new perspective on the bible

As to your first paragraph: rejected.

I'm not reading 8 pages of this thread but I can answer the OP without reading all that. I'm pretty sure, being as true of a Christian as I am able and being more conservative than anyone else on the site, that true Christians don't go around putting bullets in heads... The thread can be closed now.

The twitter feed said that was posted yesterday morning. Why isn't that crazy idiot in jail yet.

They should not be in jail because they might have more accurate facts then Fauci is telling us.
The mRNA injections only temporarily boost antibody production and do not go into permanent immunity memory in T-cells in the bone marrow.
So they prevent real immunity through recovery, and that is what has caused 3/4 of a million deaths.
We COULD have achieved herd immunity to covid, years ago, saving 3/4 of a million deaths.
The normal and correct way to save lives in any mild epidemic, is to accelerate infection.
Slowing infection is only done with very lethal epidemics, and then you do a totally lock down for 2 weeks to end it quickly.
What we are doing is just wrong.
We are stretching it out, possibly forever.

Another extremist, as far as I'm concerned they all need to be silenced, but that's not my call, that's the government's duty to keep the populus safe. I never thought the biggest threat to our nation would come from some of its own people.

No, no one should ever be silenced.
Let all the extremes be heard, so then everyone has heard the truth as well as the lies, and then should be able to pick and choose.
The problem now is that only Pfizer and Moderna have any audience because everyone else has been illegally silenced.
And it should be pretty clear by now that Pfizer, Moderna, and Fauci, are lying.
The mRNA injections are not vaccines.
Real vaccines have dead actual virus, and give life time immunity.

I'm not reading 8 pages of this thread but I can answer the OP without reading all that. I'm pretty sure, being as true of a Christian as I am able and being more conservative than anyone else on the site, that true Christians don't go around putting bullets in heads... The thread can be closed now.

That is not true.
If a dictator tries to enslave, like Hitler and his Holocaust, then Christians resist, fight, and kill if need be.
The question first however, is to determine who is right/wrong, good/evil, etc. and that is a whole long and different discussion.

There's no place where Jesus said to go out and kill your neighbor...just the opposite.

This is nuts stuff.

Depends on what your neighbor is doing?
If your neighbor is murdering, enslaving, raping, torturing, etc., then you DO kill them.
That is why WE give police and the military weapons.
There has never been a time or place in all of history where one did not have to be prepared to kill when necessary.

No Christian in his right mind would murder anybody; that would be a total perversion of the religion, no matter what the case was. Christians aren't supposed to have any enemies they're not supposed to be fighting especially in wars, legitimate or not.

That is just totally wrong.
Christianity did not originally push for war because the Romans were far too powerful.
But that was just deferring on strategic grounds.
If the early Christians would have been able to defeat the Romans, and deferred on religious grounds, they would have been immoral and evil.

{...
Psalm 94:1-3 “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” Edmund Burke (1729-97) Irish statesman born in Dublin, as well as an author, orator, political theorist and philosopher; after moving to London in 1750 served as a member of parliament (1766-94) in the House of Commons with the Whig Party
...}

There's no place where Jesus said to go out and kill your neighbor...just the opposite.

Exodus 21:22-25 “Suppose two men are fighting and hit a pregnant woman, causing the baby to come out. If there is no further injury, the man who caused the accident must pay money—whatever amount the woman’s husband says and the court allows. But if there is further injury, then the punishment that must be paid is life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, and bruise for bruise.”

Leviticus 24:19-22 And whoever causes an injury to a neighbor must receive the same kind of injury in return: Broken bone for broken bone, eye for eye, tooth for tooth.

Deuteronomy 19:19-21 then do to the false witness as that witness intended to do to the other party. You must purge the evil from among you. The rest of the people will hear of this and be afraid, and never again will such an evil thing be done among you. Show no pity: life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.

Exodus 21:22-25 “Suppose two men are fighting and hit a pregnant woman, causing the baby to come out. If there is no further injury, the man who caused the accident must pay money—whatever amount the woman’s husband says and the court allows. But if there is further injury, then the punishment that must be paid is life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, and bruise for bruise.”

Leviticus 24:19-22 And whoever causes an injury to a neighbor must receive the same kind of injury in return: Broken bone for broken bone, eye for eye, tooth for tooth.

Deuteronomy 19:19-21 then do to the false witness as that witness intended to do to the other party. You must purge the evil from among you. The rest of the people will hear of this and be afraid, and never again will such an evil thing be done among you. Show no pity: life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.

While I agree with you that the New Testament is not pacifist, I think your examples are all Old Testament, so then are Judaism, not Christianity.

No, no one should ever be silenced.
Let all the extremes be heard, so then everyone has heard the truth as well as the lies, and then should be able to pick and choose.
The problem now is that only Pfizer and Moderna have any audience because everyone else has been illegally silenced.
And it should be pretty clear by now that Pfizer, Moderna, and Fauci, are lying.
The mRNA injections are not vaccines.
Real vaccines have dead actual virus, and give life time immunity.
Whenever they call for silencing anyone on any subject, you must wonder why they so desperately need to hide something.

That is not true.
If a dictator tries to enslave, like Hitler and his Holocaust, then Christians resist, fight, and kill if need be.
The question first however, is to determine who is right/wrong, good/evil, etc. and that is a whole long and different discussion.
Hitler came to power because Germany was made to suffer from WW 1 from the than globalists who incited the war. The people suffered bringing a fertile ground for a nasty tyrant.

Forum List

Back