Is It Time For True Christians To Put Bullets In The Heads Of Vaccine Nurses??

so that makes it ok for people to shoot doctors and nurses?
When you threaten to use the NG to confine people to their homes and not allow them out to even buy food, or refuse people medical care, or take their kids from them, or put their families in concentration camps, because they aren't vaccinated with a vaccine that doesn't even keep people from catching covid, what do you expect to happen?

How would you react if the government subjected you to any of that? Just go along with it?

The Bible was written by men in a more primitive time. "Slaves, obey your master". Maybe it`s just me, but I`m against slavery.
During that period, most slaves were voluntarily enslaved. It was a way for poor people to survive, then. It was also a way to pay off debts.

That being said, you're taking that chapter out of context:

6 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. 2 “Honor your father and mother”—which is the first commandment with a promise— 3 “so that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.”

4 Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.

5 Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ. 6 Obey them not only to win their favor when their eye is on you, but as slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from your heart. 7 Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not people, 8 because you know that the Lord will reward each one for whatever good they do, whether they are slave or free.

9 And masters, treat your slaves in the same way. Do not threaten them, since you know that he who is both their Master and yours is in heaven, and there is no favoritism with him.

When you threaten to use the NG to confine people to their homes and not allow them out to even buy food, or refuse people medical care, or take their kids from them, or put their families in concentration camps, because they aren't vaccinated with a vaccine that doesn't even keep people from catching covid, what do you expect to happen?

Who has done this?

How would you react if the government subjected you to any of that? Just go along with it?

Well, I sure would not kill innocent nurses and doctors that are just trying to do their job. I would focus my anger on the people doing those things to me. Not sure why you think killing nurses would solve any of those problems from the government. But maybe being married to a nurse makes me overly sensitive to the idea of you people killing them.

"Earlier this month, Scott McKay, a prominent QAnon conspiracy theorist known online as Patriot Streetfighter, spoke at a ReAwaken America tour stop in Phoenix, Arizona, where he declared war on health care providers whom he blamed for the recent death of fellow QAnon and anti-vaccine conspiracy theorist Cirsten Weldon. McKay declared that “World War IV” is underway and warned doctors and nurses that if they “have the courage to kill our people, you better have the courage to stand in a direct crosshairs of Patriot Streetfighter because this is now going to happen.”

I’m going to name names—show pictures where I can—these are the nurses, doctors involved in murdering these people, and I’m going to start pushing these people into the public eye -- This is war. It’s gonna get bloody, and I’m going to get ugly too; no less ugly than any 1776 preacher that dropped his Bible on the lectern, grabbed his muzzle loader or musket, and went out and put balls and bullets inside people and watched blood flow on a battlefield. That’s what they had to do. That’s the name of Christ.” “It’s an evil enemy,” McKay declared. “Any of the minions, including the doctors and nurses who were part of it—knowingly or unknowingly, that’s not for me to sort out—but they need to know what’s coming next."

Now...you can try to minimize or discount this guy as some random isolated religious nut-bag -- but there are tons and tons of examples of right-wing Christian fundamentalists calling for doctors and nurses to be killed -- due to their belief that these doctors and nurses are murdering hundreds of thousands of people with the vaccine....So I applaud them for having the religious courage to bring up this simple fact -- if you believe the enemy is evil and that enemy is murdering you, your family and your friends -- shouldn't you kill them?? Isn't that just simple self defense??

I mean this argument goes back to people who felt the only way to protect unborn fetuses was by killing the abortion doctors and blowing up the abortion clinics -- why wouldn't they?? These doctors were murdering people daily; any true hero would go in guns blazing if they know behind that door; children were being murdered...why shouldn't the same be said about these vaccine nurses and doctors?? Blow up the places where they are giving these shots; put bullets in these nurses and doctors...let the blood flow on the battlefield...as Christ commands.....or whatever....As long as no muslim clerics in mosques starts to call for the murder of vaccine nurses and doctors because of their fundamentalist beliefs...because that would be terrorism talk....

He seems nice.

Many people can, it's just that you can't. One must actually believe ones Bible before one can teach.

You probably should be able to understand what you're reading instead of skipping whole portions of history and scripture.

Fuck Jesus.

I worship Woden, Thor and the other Norse Gods.

They don't require that I give a single rat fuck about you worthless shit stains. In fact, they demand that I kill your useless asses.

You can't Jesus-shame me and it pisses you off.

:banana:

Forum List

Back