Radical Cleric: It's OK to Blow Yourself Up 'For Allah'

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It's a shame how these clerics incite others to become suicide bombers. Does anyone think that any of these clerics would blow themselves up?

“Blowing oneself up for the sake of Allah is acceptable,” says radical Muslim cleric who justifies recent bombings in Lebanon.

By Elad Benari
First Publish: 12/20/2013, 6:13 AM

“Blowing oneself up for the sake of Allah is acceptable,” according to a radical Muslim cleric who recently spoke to a Lebanese television network. The comments by Syrian-born Islamist cleric Omar Bakri were made in an interview which aired on the Lebanese Al-Jadid/New TV on November 26. They were translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI).

In the interview, Bakri was justifying the recent bombings of Hezbollah targets in Lebanon and the Iranian embassy in Beirut.

To continue read, go to:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/175360

The man is a dick.
Suicide is a mortal sin in Islam; you go to hell.

yes, kill yourself and make it easier to get rid of you and your kind, soon there will no more. These guys are dumber than a bonzai charge into a active volcano.

Last edited:
The man is a dick.

The trouble Fred, is that there are too many clerics like this man who incite others.

I agree.
Their worst crime is inciting and/or assisting in mass murder and all the evil that comes from a suicide bombing but they're also committing a secondary crime that badly effects Muslims.
These fools make people hate us and Islam, and, in my eyes, that makes them stupid as well as evil.

I really wish these violent idiots would get a grip and spend their time, money and effort in charity work.
There are so many people in need of help and all these daft bastards can do is kill.

Basically, fuck them.

The man is a dick.
Yeah, that's funny, then why are all these devout Muslims, aka jihadi animals waving the Koran and screaming Allah Akbar while blowing themselves up?

Clerics teaching about suicide bombers paving their own path to hell don't get a lot of headlines.
Major rule of media, if it bleeds it leads.

The man is a dick.

The trouble Fred, is that there are too many clerics like this man who incite others.

And we do need to acknowledge that it is Islam's clerics, Imam's, etc., who motivate the young splodeydopes.

I think the reason nothing is done to put the "radicals" in their place is that we make the mistake of referring to orthodox Islamic doctrine as “radical”. Unfortunately, we in the West are not yet willing and able to demand accountability for the results of such orthodoxy. This only prolongs the inevitable need to address the ideology that is so utterly hostile to Western norms of plurality, tolerance and rule of law. Westerners simply don’t want to face the reality that a religious faith embodies such deep antipathy for unbelievers, but wishing it wasn't so only encourages the status quo of refusal to reform.

Here's the issue: Of course reform and enlightenment is possible—if a society is willing to separate church (or mosque) and state. Even if the so-called moderates can manage to effect some sort of reform by which they can bypass the patently hateful disregard that is projected toward the kuffar by the still literally interpreted koran, until the totalitarian theocracy which Islam aspires to is eradicated, they will continue to run into the well-fortified wall of orthodoxy.

How is this surprising? That's what the ones who aren't willing to blow themselves up always say.

yes, kill yourself and make it easier to get rid of you and your kind, soon there will no more. These guys are dumber than a bonzai charge into a active volcano.

Indeed, maybe he should just go for it. :thup:

Can I sell tickets?

The man is a dick.
Yeah, that's funny, then why are all these devout Muslims, aka jihadi animals waving the Koran and screaming Allah Akbar while blowing themselves up?

As with all groups, including yours, we have a fucking idiot end.
Sadly, our idiots are more numerous and get more publicity because it fits well with American foreign policy to do so.
However, the vast majority of Muslims aren't interested in their shit.

The man is a dick.

As with all groups, including yours, we have a fucking idiot end.
Sadly, our idiots are more numerous and get more publicity because it fits well with American foreign policy to do so.
However, the vast majority of Muslims aren't interested in their shit.
Stop kidding yourself. Those whom you are calling "idiot" are simply devout Muslims. That is the reason there is very little condemnation (and in many circles praise) from the Muslim world when these devout Muslims do what they believe Islam demands that they do.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...verts-guilty-murdering-Private-Lee-Rigby.html

A smile... then a kiss of the Koran: Lee Rigby's distraught family leave court in tears after his Muslim killers show no remorse as they are found GUILTY of hacking him to death in London street

'My religion is everything. I'm a soldier of Allah': Father-of-six Adebolajo 'fell in love' with Al Qaeda and abandoned his young family for murder and martyrdom.

Convert: Married father-of-six Michael Adebolajo was arrested in Kenya (pictured) seeking terror training but was allowed to return to Britain and kill Lee Rigby. Michael Adebolajo was once a Christian who would sit and read the Bible by candlelight and went to church each Sunday with his parents.

'When I came to Islam I realised that... real success is not just what you can acquire, but really is if you make it to paradise, because then you can relax.'

His note read: 'To my beloved children know that to fight Allah's enemies is an obligation. The proofs of which are so numerous that but a handful of any of them cuts out the bewitching tongues of the Munafiqeen. 'Seek Shaheedala oh my sons so that you might be raised together and if its Allah's decree that you are not to be in the hearts of green birds.

Shocking: A blood-drenched Michael Adebolajo (pictured) told witnesses in a video his attack on Drummer Rigby was an act of revenge - 'an eye for an eye'. The father-of-one, 25, almost had his head sliced off when his 'motionless' body was attacked in a 'cowardly and callous' execution. As he crossed the road he was suddenly hit from behind by a Vauxhall Tigra driven by Adebolajo, leaving him helpless on the ground. Adebowale was in the passenger seat holding the weapons. He was then mutilated and ‘almost decapitated'. One bystander said Adebolajo had ‘pure evil’ in his eyes as he hacked the 25-year-old soldier to death with a meat cleaver. Another described how the men behaved like ‘animals’ as they mutilated their victim.

Witnesses to his death said Muslim convert Adebolajo had held the British soldier by the hair and tried to hack off his head 'like a butcher attacking a joint of meat'. One woman, Cheralee Armstrong, 38, told police the attack was so ferocious that ‘it was like they were trying to remove the person’s organs from his body.’ ‘I first saw a rocking movement. At first I thought they were resuscitating a man on the floor after a car crash,’ she said. ‘The men were behaving like animals, prancing around. One was talking and chanting some words, but I couldn’t hear what he was saying.

'I thank the person who shot me, because it is what Allah would have wanted.' Adebolajo added: 'I love Allah more than my children.' A forensic psychiatrist who watched said he showed 'no regret or remorse' after the attack but was 'not mentally ill'.

Lee Rigby's murderers had threatened bystanders and police with a 'cowboy' gun from the 1920s that could not be fired. After he hacked the soldier to death Adebowale's role was the wave the weapon at those who tried to approach them. The pair had hoped that by having the gun the police would shoot them dead and send them to 'paradise' as martyrs.

Last edited:
It's a shame how these clerics incite others to become suicide bombers. Does anyone think that any of these clerics would blow themselves up?

“Blowing oneself up for the sake of Allah is acceptable,” says radical Muslim cleric who justifies recent bombings in Lebanon.

By Elad Benari

“Blowing oneself up for the sake of Allah is acceptable,” according to a radical Muslim cleric who recently spoke to a Lebanese television network. The comments by Syrian-born Islamist cleric Omar Bakri were made in an interview which aired on the Lebanese Al-Jadid/New TV on November 26. They were translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI).

In the interview, Bakri was justifying the recent bombings of Hezbollah targets in Lebanon and the Iranian embassy in Beirut.

To continue read, go to:

Cleric: It's OK to Blow Yourself Up 'For Allah' - Middle East - News - Israel National News

Some people in this world are naturally brainless.

Meh.

By Elad Benari

To continue read, go to:

Cleric: It's OK to Blow Yourself Up 'For Allah' - Middle East - News - Israel National News

Meh.

Then would you call this evolution in action? :eusa_whistle:

By Elad Benari

To continue read, go to:

Meh.

Then would you call this evolution in action? :eusa_whistle:

I don't think it is about evolution, in every society you find rotten fruits, studying of human behavior showed this in the past.

I figured, but this can also be viewed as a serious question. Like the view which says that instead of being more developed in each passing century, the fact that everything is "reachable" thanks to modern technology actually made us more stupid.

But that's for a different board:D

I figured, but this can also be viewed as a serious question. Like the view which says that instead of being more developed in each passing century, the fact that everything is "reachable" thanks to modern technology actually made us more stupid.

But that's for a different board:D

That is a really good point ;)

One thing I kind of wonder....research has shown that the human brain isn't fully developed until around age 25, and the areas of the brain that don't develop until then are the "executive functions" which direct impulse control, analytical functions and an understanding of consequences. It's easy to see that in common behaviors like drinking, crazy driving, risk taking etc. But when you combine that immaturity with the viral spread of videos and such from radical extremists and their alluring messages it's easy to see how many can fall into those traps.

By Elad Benari

To continue read, go to:

For an instructive glimpse into the root causes of the ongoing murderous Islamic rage across the globe, one needn't look further than the degenerate sheikh Omar Bakri Mohammed.

American Thinker- Print Article

Dr. Wafa Sultan, a remarkably courageous and thoughtful Muslim freethinker, recently debated Sheikh Omar Bakri Muhammad. Dr. Sultan watched passively while the good sheikh expressed without equivocation his pious views -- in full accord with classical, mainstream Islamic doctrine on jihad -- and then politely added her own plain-spoken commentary in response.

This less-than-eight-minute video segment, if viewed objectively and dispassionately, could do much to educate the American public on the theory animating the practice of "Islamic international relations," without any further explanation required.

Dr. Wafa Sultan exposes Islamic values with Sheikh Omar Bakri Muhammad | MRCTV

Forum List

Back